I hate you...

How to Play the Playboy

 

I walked through the front door the next day, smiling to myself. Today was incredibly sunny, I love this day! I skipped in my skirt and uniform, holding onto L.joe's hand. Now that I think about it, I actually might be falling for him... Through the past few days, I sort of figured out how his incredibly small brain functioned. Yea, might be falling, but still offensive in my own way XPP. Last night we ended up going to the night market. The best part was, it was just the two of us, laughing, feeding eachother spicey kimchi and sharing bubble teas. I smiled to myself as I the new key chain on my cell phone that oppa had brought for me, he brought two, one for him and one for me. It was a magnetic kind, it was two angels, and when you put them together, they would kiss... Yea, yea, kinda cheesey how they made poor keychain's lips stick together to make them 'kiss'. But you gotta admit, it's cute...

 

We were just walking, holding hands and laughing to eachother when a cold hand held onto my arm, tight, the nails digging in my fair skin. My eyes started to sting as I yelped, grabbing my arm away. AJKHJUFKSH. There was freaking scratch marks and nail bites on my arm! I gapped, by mouth forming an 'o' shape. Ok, whoever this person is, I am ready to KILL them-

 

Miyu-ssi!" I grimaced. Ohhh damn. Are you serious? No, it can't be... Why the hell is my nightmare coming true?!

 

YEA!! MIYU KWENCHANA?!" L.joe yelled beside me, taking my arm in his hands gently. He gritted his teeth slightly, cursing under his breath. "Aishh!! WHO THE -" He stopped shortly, after seeing the smug face on the Devil's face. "Omo- SUZY?!"

 

I tilted my head to get a better view of the . "O.... Miyu... You shouldn't hurt yourself!!" I bulged my eyes. WHAT?! L.joe looked confused too. GREAATTT. "I mean, I totally just saw you scratch your arm over the rock over here." she pointed to her right to a sharp rock sitting on the picnik table. What the- It so wasn't there a second ago!!

 

My blood boiled. No, I would NOT let it go this time! I growled as I yelled. "You ! You're the one who scratched me!" I then did something that was justified. But wasn't if you didn't actually witness the real story behind this. I slapped her. I felt fumed as my hand peirced at her skin, leaving a bright red mark. A flash of anger went through Suzy's mind, as I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut as I expected a punch threw at my face. Nothing. Until-

 

"OPPAAA!!!" An awful wail peirced through the atmosphere, as I grimaced. Wow. That was louddd. "SEE WHAT I MEAN?! I just wanted to help her with her self hatred problems. But what do I get in return?! NOTHING, I GOT SLAPPED." She wailed again as L.joe looked frantic, trying to calm the scene down. People were looking at us now. "I TOLD YOU. I TOLD you that your girlfriend hated me. You didn't believe me... And DEFENDED HER!! SAYING THAT SHE'S AN ANGEL. You hurt my feelings oppa... You hurt my feelings... And for this no good loner that doesn't even have a mother!! And guess what everyone?! THAT'S RIGHT. SHE KILLED HER OWN MOTHER."

 

I felt a pain struck my heart. How did she.... My mother left me years ago... Because she had too much pain giving birth to me. But how can you blame me?! I missed her. I remembered the days when even my own father ignored me because of this. I felt tears stinging, the comments people always gave me. . Mother ing . . No good mother killing . I looked away. My father... He... Left me here, by myself because of this. I couldn't take it anymore. That was it. I looked up with tear stains, as I threw all the energy I had left in my body and BOOM. I threw a punch at her. Her face was swollen. It was huge. Scars were bleeding, swelling everywhere.

 

"MIYU STOP IT!!" L.joe bellowed. Surprised, I looked up. "WHAT THE ?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SUZY'S HURT?!" He calmed down a little as he tightened up his fist. "Why... Why did you do that...? Miyu you... You dissapoint me.."

 

Tears were starting to fall now. I was going to explain it to him... The pain, the hurt I went through when she mentioned the most unmentionable. "Oppa... I-"

 

He stopped me by helping Suzy, carrying her up. The way he used to do to me... "No... We... We need a break... Try to figure that out by yourself. Come to me once you've realized what you've done and decided to apologize to Suzy..." And with that he left. He left me. In a crowd of angry people. I felt something wet land on my head. I felt dizzy as I went to touch it. It was... An egg...

 

Then I realized it. I just damaged the angel of Miss. A. A popular idol group. The 'boo's started getting louder, as people started throwing all kinds of things at me. Food, paper, pencil, paper balls, even gumand forks. I stood, unshielded. What was this... I felt a pair of strong arms around my shoulders, another one holding me up my the arm. The most trustworthy and loved people to me.

 

EVERYBODY, MOVE!!" Chunji bellowed as Soora growled at the students, as we finally got out of the mess. We slowly walked to the nurse's washroom. Soora helped me clean up the mess as she brought another pair of uniform to me, an extra one, as Chunji gently wrapped up my scars. All I could do was sit there silently, hot tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked down. I missed L.joe... How he would always protect me and be on my side no matter what. I was right last night... You never know what could happen. "Miyu..." Chunji whispered. I looked up, as he held up my chin, kneeling down so that he was my height, sitting on the chair. "Don't hide it.. Let it out... I'm here, Soora's here..."

 

And so I let it all out. Hot tears escaping my eyes like waterfall, sobbing into the shoulder of Chunji's and half hugging the worried Soora. Why was it like this? Why?! I screamed in my mind, not caring if anyone noticed.

 

L.joe's POV:

 

I carried the girl in my arms to the nurse's room (A.N. BTW there's two in this school!), not daring to look back. Miyu looked frightened. I wanted to run back to her, hug her and tell her that it was alright. But it wasn't. She had hurt Suzy, and no matter how much of a reason there might be, I can't accept the fact that my baby girl was loosing to her own game. Suzy snuggled into my chest as I sighed. I heard people screaming as I looked out the window. My heart shattered. My girl, the one that I promised to protect, was standing there, with a defeated and tear stained face, in the middle of the battle field, getting thrown at with eggs. And then... No wait. Who was that? The one saving her... CHUNJI?! I growled under my breath as I teared my eyes away from the window. This was not right, Suzy's priority comes first. I'll deal with that later.

 

Oppa..." Suzy said as I gently wiped the blood from her cheeks. O... All better now... Doesn't seem that bad. Then again, it might just because I didn't care that much... And the fact that my heart was with someone else. "Please come to me..." she whispered. EHH?!! "I-I really like you. And as you can see, Miyu's no good. She hurts people. I won't dissapoint you like she did, oppa. I promise!" I smiled a bit.

 

Arraso arraso... I can't promise you anything. But I do promise that I won't forgive her until she apologizes sincerely to you. For now... Does it feel better?" I didn't know what took over me. I leaned over, and kissed all her scratched and bruises. Suzy grinned cheekily, as she snuggled herself close. But still, I felt empty.

 

I wanted to go back out there and save Miyu... But. I can't. I can't be unfaithful to my own promises. This time... I honestly wasn't going to go back to her and forgive her unless Miyu apologizes. And something tells me this isn't going to be easy...