Saying I do for the second time

How to Play the Playboy

 

The next day, I woke up to a shriek. Huh? I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I kicked off my covers, put on a pair of sweats, tied my hair messily and grouchily stepped down the stairs. I saw Yuri hiding in the corner, shaking none stop as a little puppy started barking. WAIT. GASPP, A PUPPYY!! I yipped, and hopped down the stairs to scoop up the adorable pup in my arms. It's snow white fur rubbed against my skin softly, as I smiled.

 

Awweee, who's a cute puppyy?!! You aree!!" I cooed at it, as it barked excitedly, hopping in my arms.

 

Yuri made a disgusted face at me. "Ughh. What a typical match... Tsk, animals..." she muttered, stepping over the dog to sit on the couch again. She rubbed her tummy and laid down, but not as soon as a figure appeared through the hall ways. "Yiiippppp!! OPPAA!!" I rolled my eyes. Now look who's the giddy one... L.joe smiled up at me, as he gently made circles on the baby bump. He seemed facinated and... What was it... Love, and care. Like a father should be. I sighed in dissapointment. Too bad it wasn't ours excactly. I shrugged. Then again I would never do something like that at a young age.

 

I dragged myself to the kitchen, as L.joe and Yuri made themselves comfortable. I guess I was to serve both of them until further notice, and until the troubling child is born. I pouted and cooked some french toast, making two cups of coffee in the mean time. I guess watching your boyfriend and a / your worse enemie cuddling up at their to-be -born child sorta chases away your appetite. I handed over their 2 dishes and coffee, smiling bitterly. "Bon Appetitte..." I scoffed at Yuri. Hah. I bet she didn't get a word of the simple french volcab right there, and the clueless look on her face totally proved everything.

 

Thanks, babe!" L.joe cooed with a bright smile. I nodded. Huh, strange how when he said it his arm was still around Yuri. I sighed, as the door bell rang. I rushed to the door. "Annyon-" I froze. Appa? Chunji? I gulped. This doesn't work so well. I welcomed them in, as L.joe stood up, bowing his 90 degrees and getting up from his seat. He helped my Appa to the couch. I smiled at Chunji, as he had this worried expression on his face. Oppa's rarely worried. I wonder...

 

Yuri-ssi, woud you mind coming here for a second?" my father urged. Yuri nodded responsively, and wrapped both arms around L.joe's right arm. L.joe moved uncomfortably at her grasp, and seeing that my dad had no meanings of offending, he relaxed and focused on my expression. I looked away. "So as you all know, my Miyu, my only daughter here was supposed to get married to Byunghun-ssi." we all nodded. "But seeing that we do have a little trouble here with Yuri's pregnancy, Byunghun-ssi's family suggested we just see how it goes and try to ignore the fact. But... I can not accept this. Not only will this pain my daughter, it will also pain Yuri-ssi, L.joe-ssi, and both of our families."

 

I glanced up at no one in particular. I didn't want to see the happiness in Yuri's, dissapointment and sadness in L.joe's, and confusion in Chunji's. "Plus the fact that Chunji's family and ours are also fairly close, for now, to be settled, I will have to hand my daughter in marriage... to Chunji". He glanced up at me. A whole lot of thing rushed through me at that very moment. If I truly loved L.joe, then sure enough I would be hurting. And I am on the inside. But at the same time, I wanted his baby to have a good life... A tear trickled out of my eyes, as I looked up. "Well, my daughter. What do you say? I mean if you disagree to this whoel change I'm sure we can still work something out-"

 

I stood up. "I do. I will marry Chunji oppa."