Surprise, Miyu

How to Play the Playboy

 

Unknown's POV:

 

And, congratulations to my one and only, precious daughter Kyung Miyu and her fiance, and future husband, Chunji!" The matured man beamed, welcoming the two of his most beloved youngsters up the stage. I scoffed. Typical. He wasn't so friendly when I confessed my love for Miyu that night a year ago... I had loved the innocent girl for years then, and I still do now. I remember how I litterally followed her steps in the library, hiding behind my dorky glasses -but that was then. I didn't straight out confess to Miyu, but when I had a chance to meet her father at a hiring office, I was pleased. And so at first, Mr. Kyung had offered me the job. Only to be rejected straight out after I confessed my love for his daughter.

 

Yea, I'm pissed at how I lost my job. But that wasn't the reason I came back for revenge today -It was Kyung Miyu I wanted. After those miserable nights of sobbing in my covers, thinking of how I had completely lost my chance on the girl I loved so much, it turned out that the reason his father straight out rejected me was a clear and simple fact. I wasn't rich then. But hell, I am now. Being a doctor of both dentist-wise and so much other courses, I had EARNED the future for Miyu and I. But what was really happening right now? A frikin engagement party. For Miyu and that Chunji kid.

 

I had found out that previously she was with the ganster kid, L.joe. Hah. Little did they know, he was my friking brother. Don't ask about the whole last name thing. We are blood related, but when his father dumped out mother, he had taken his youngest son with him and left me with my dying mother. I hated them to the core, and to my pleasure, by hurting one of them, I would succeed on hurting the other. Miyu will be mine, and after the crave of her lust and love for over years now, I wasn't holding back -I couldn't. I clapped, as I sat back at my seat. I chuckled as my idiot little brother frowned, a rather ty girl beside him. Yuri. Ahh, so she's his fiance. Good job bro, getting a pregnant without your girlfriend knowing. Nice, that just made my job easier. Previously, I had made Yuri promise me of a free ticket to the engagement party for a fake blood test. Manngg, I hope she got rid of that real test. But considering her rather low and singlet IQ, I'm guessing not.

 

Your POV:

 

I gulped as I stepped up. My dress tingling against my skin, and I looped my arm around Chunji's and walked up to the stage. I felt all eyes on me, but somehow, one pair... One pair in the dim crowd caught my eyes. Strange thing is, it wasn't L.joes. Heck, I didn't know the person. He was quite handsome though, dark brunette hair, shaggy. His eyes peirced thourgh mine and smirked, as if sending a message. Problem was, I honestly didn't know him. I turned back, avoiding the awkward contact and gulped. Noticing my nervousness, Chunji squeezed my hand gently. I calmed down, breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth. In. Out. In. Out.

 

Kyung Miyu, everyone!" My father announced. I pulled Chunji with me, and took the mic.

 

Annyong." I smiled. The crowd cheered, all except for those peircing eyes I've met with earlier. Argg... No Miyu, concentrate! This was your big night! "Thank-you all for coming to our engagement party. Even though we don't all know eachother personally, I know that everyone has been supportive through my growth. And I thank you all for that, as I am standing here with my future husband, Chunji by my side." I smiled, and Chunji grinned back, kissing me on the cheek. The crowd went wild, awwehhing and snapping pictures. I blushed.

 

Chunji took the mic from me, winking. "Yes, thank-you all for coming. And right here and right now, I just wanted to say. How lucky I am to have a beautiful and the most perfect wife I would've ever wished for. I love you, Miyu!!" I giggled. I felt tears b my eyes, as we leaned close. Everything was so blissful as our lips barely met. But then, everything went blank.

 

STOPP!!" A voice shouted. I looked up, and gasped. It was the eyes of the guy I had met gaze with earlier. Wtf was he doing?! He- Bam!! I shut my eyes tightly, as I expected pain to streak through my heart. What- But he shot someone. So someone got shot. I turned around and expected my beloved fiance to be sprawled out on the ground, blood streaked. But instead I heard him whimper out with tears b his eyes.

 

L-L.joe.."