LAST CHAP~~!! (I do, Lee... Chunji or Byung hun?)

How to Play the Playboy

 

I wasn't sure what I was surprised of at the moment: The fact that L.joe KICKED A GIRL out, or Chunji was the one who pointed it out, or... Yuri was begging on her knees?! I took a double take, as I stared as the girl practically dragged herbody on L.joe's foot, as he tried to pry her off by walking. Whatever. Their problem, she deserved it. Better yet... Now Jaejoong can't have me. He's a father, YEPPEEE!! I whispered my plan to Chunji, as he nodded. I slipped off carefully and ran back to Jaejoong's.

 

Oh. Yeobbo!" he exclaimed, pulling me in, hooking a arm around my waist. I pretended to be mad, and untangled myself, plopping down on the couch.

 

Don't talk to me." I huffed. "Why didn't you tell me that Yrui's child was yours?! AND KIM JAEJOONG, DON'T TELL ME YOU USED YOUR POWER TO FORGE IT EITHER!" I gritted my teeth, as he took the paper. His eyes widened.

 

No... NO no no no!" he threw the paper away. "B-But... I thought she was taking birth control pills.." he looked utterly confused. Hah. Take that you man .

 

Whatever. Jaejoong... I actually started to like you..." he looked up. "But now you know what? You hurt my feelings. Don't use kidnapping as a excuse now, we're DONE." I gave him a slap on the cheek and threw him Yuri's number. "Unless you want me to call the police on you for and kidnapping, then-"

 

It doesn't count as if she ENJOYED it." he argued back.

 

Not if Yuri wanted some money from you and lie about that. Your choice Jaejoong, so spit it out." I spat at him. "Tell her you'll take responsiblity , or ELSE."

 

Or else WHAT." He hissed back.

 

I smirked. "Than that's bye bye freedom for Jaejoong for the next ten years.." I smirked.

 

Fine. Whatever, you wern't worth it in the first place." he smirked. "Get out of here then." I smiled as I grabbed and packed my suitcase. Before I went out, I slammed the door and saw Chunji outside, waving at me with a proud smile on his face. I had never been so glad to see him in my life.

 

CHUNJI-AHH!!" I giggled as I ran into his warmth. We hugged tightly as he let go.

 

Jagi, so are you ready to have a normal date for once?" he smiled. I nodded. "Ara, get in the car then, I have a surprise for you!" he winked. I smiled widely and followed Oppa to the car, hopping in. For some extraordinary reason, I felt like my life was finally back to normal, after all the drama and kidnapping and near death experiences and what not. Aha. I don't need anymore of that for a good lifetime... "Miyu."

 

Eh?"

 

You seemed out of it for a moment there." He pouted. I giggled and pinched his cheek. "I have to say, glad I can finally began a normal life with my wife to be". I agreed. "L.joe, I sent him a wedding invitation. I hope me comes..." he frowned slightly.

 

Don't worry, Chunji oppa. I'm sure he will in honour of us, in the mean time I'm sure he's gotten over me. It wasn't like we were together for such a long time." I shrugged unknowingly. I didn't realize it, but Chunji suddenly stopped the car and came to my side. "O- We're here?" I hopped out and linked my arm with his. However, I wouldn't have been prepared for what was coming next if I had another lifetime. We walked infront of a small, empty looking old store as I stepped beside him. It was pitch dark when we walked in, and the lights, never less, were off. I felt a cold chill as Chunji wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

 

And 3... 2..." He began to whisper to himself. "1". BAMM. All sorts of lights opened up, and what I saw was just a miracle before my eyes. Everyone, my family, friends, even L.joe was there. There were romantic violin playing on the other side of the modern room, strings popping out at us. I felt him let go of my hand, as I whiped my head around, confused.

 

Wait Oppa-" GASP.

 

He was down on one knee, a ring before his hand. "I know we never really got a chance to complete this ceremony yet, so... Kyung Miyu. I love you, and.." he paused, clearing his throat as the room suddenly got really quiet. "Will you marry me?"

 

I felt my mouth dry up, as I gulped down some spit to help calm me down. A proposal... He... Proposed. It might have been minutes, as Chunji uncomfortably begn to get up. "I do!" I yelled, throwing my arms around his neck as he spun me around and around, everyone cheering as L.joe came up to me and Chunji.

 

YAH. Lee Chanhee." he punched Chunji's arm lightly, throwing us a playful glare. "I told you, if you dare hurt Miyu, I'm coming after you bro..." Chunji laughed and nodded.

 

Ofcourse. I would put my own life before hers" Chunji leaned forward, and planted a kiss before my forehead. Thinking back, this all seemed like it took place jusr yesterday. But here I am, standing in my wedding dress before my parents, friends, family, family friends, and... My husband.

 

Miss Lee Miyu, will you take Chunji as your husband, and cheerish him through the happy and sad times?"

 

I do." I said without hesitation.

 

YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!" Everyone whooped, as my eyes shot open. WHAT?! Oh dearie me... This only happened in the drama test we had... OK. MIYU BREATHH BREATHH, BR- "Mmph?" Before I knew it, his lips her softly planted upon my. Omigod. This is so embaracing! Out of the corner of my eyes, I see my parents snapping pictures along with Chunji's... Oh... My... Gosh...

 

Don't worry yeobbo.." Chunji murmured against my lips. "It's gunna have to occur sooner or later... Am I correct?" I pretended to slap him on the chest, as he just chuckled and gave his wink. "Saranghaeyo... Miss. Lee Chunji..."

 

I laughed at his humour and nodded back, blushing. "Nado... Saranghae.."

 

 

THE ENDD!! LOL thanks so much to ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, and even the SILENT READERS!! I'm sorry for the late updates, but guess what...? Knew series coming up, B2ST anyone?! ;DD