I hate you, Kwon Yuri

How to Play the Playboy

 

I stayed still sobbing as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Chunji-ssi?" I gapped up at him. Oh . I-I shouldn't be doing this, I'm engaged... I quickly got up, only to stumble back. Eerrrr, Curse my clumsiness! I expected to hit the ground, but instead I felt something soft but firm on my back. "Oo.. Kamsa oppa..!" I gleamed awkwardly. Strangely, his arms were still wrapped around my waist as I stood still. I felt butterflies in mu stomach as we stood. So who do I love anyways? Why do I feel giddy and shy around them both? What was this? Ugh Kyung Miyu you are one messed up girl eh? I shook my head and leaned back, relaxing in his touch. Somehow, Chunji could just make me forget everything, in a good way. It was like I was numb except for his touch. I smiled, but a groan escaped from someone's lips. Uhm... "OH! L.joe-ssi, kwenchanayo?"

 

He grimaced at the sight, as I blushed but stayed still. He needed to understand that I was Chunji's now, there was no way he could accept this. But... Jaejoong. Oh right. I should tell my fiance before things got out of hand. "Neh, I am. Jebal, you guys don't really need to worry, I... I'll just call in Yuri when-"

 

OPPA CALLED ME?!" Oh. It was HER. Me and Chunji exchanged a humoured glance as L.joe just remained calm. Well... He wasn't swearing at her or cringing. That was progress. Yuri squealed, holding onto her pregnant tummy as she- Wait. Hell, she wasn't damn pregnant anymore?! WHERE WAS THE BUMP?! WTF, had I missed the birth of... Yuri smirked, walking over. Her arms before her chest. "I know, weird how you missed my child's birth right? Happened after you dissapeared, even though my baby girl's father wasn't there..." she cooed, making her way over to L.joe. I rolled my eyes. "Yeboooo, are you okay? By the way I already signed the marriage thing. As soon as you sign it, we'll be officially a couple, as wife and husband!" she smiled.

 

L.joe seemed to soften at the thought of his daughter. I always imagined him to have that sweet smile when he saw our child... Oh well, I still have Chunji to complete my dream with. I combed a hands through my long hair. I smiled merely as I turned to Yuri. "Unnie." Yeah, can't believe it eh? "Is it okay if I take a look at you guys' baby girl?" I smiled. L.joe handed her the paper glumly, glancing at me. I smiled. Good job oppa, you should take the responsibility and look after your fian- I mean. Wife.

 

She nodded. "Yea..." somewhere around the room I heard her mumble something about not infecting her child with my weirdness. Pft. Shouldn't she be worrying that she herself would affect her child? Chunji just chuckled, as we helped L.joe up from the bed as he went in the other room to change into his jeans. A little later, Yuri grabbed his hand and led us to the baby's craddle room. We stepped in as she greeted the nurse, and carried the newborn in her hands. By now it already had the appearance of Yuri. L.joe was busy playing with the infant as I tugged on Chunji's shirt sleeve. Wait. Was that a... Cresent moon...?

 

This didn't seem right.... The baby I meant. It didn't look like L.joe, it fricken didn't look like him. Something was wrong, and I was DETERMINED to find out the truth. Chunji and I walked to the halls as he frowned in confusion.

 

Oppa, the child... It's legit.." I whispered.

 

Chunji looked at me funny. "Hun... You alright? I'm PRETTY sure it's a real, legit baby. It's breathing, it cries, it wears diapers, it-"

 

No, not that way." I scolded him. I took a deep breath. "I-I see someones else in her... The baby I mean.." he raised an eyebrow. "Jaejoong." That's right. I could swear, it resembled him. His eyes, his nose. But it wasn't THAT that I was concerned about. Jaejoong's family passed down a rare sort of birthmark, his father, grandfather, great grandfather all had it. It was a cresent shape, and I knew this because he had told me about it the night he kidnapped me. Before he brought my home anyways, I was still half concious at the time. And no way L.joe's baby could've adopted to Jaejoong's family's rare birth mark. I cringed. I told Chunji about our whole deal, what happened ib the past days and... About the baby.

 

He frowned, concerned. "Wait. Hold up. So he KIDNAPPED you?!" he half whispered half yelled. I bit my lip in frustration. "Ok fine, I'll let you deal with this, but as SOON as you dial the emergency line I set in your phone, I'm calling the police.." I nodded. "About the baby... How are we supposed to prove it?"

 

I smirked. "Well... We could ask her to prove it to us. To print out a copy of blood sample, DNA test. Right?" He nodded. He held my hand as we marched in. I frowned at the thought of L.joe breaking down over the fact that the adorable and healthy baby girl wasn't his. I sighed. "Yuri-ah... So, did you happen to take a DNA test? I mean- Not that I think you're lying about the baby being L.joe's or anything, but just that I'm curious..." I gulped as Chunji pulled me closer to him, tightening his grip on my hands.

 

She smirked. "Kay... If you wanna see it so badly.." she smirked as she held up the sheet after taking it out of her purse. My eyes widened. This couldn't been it.. Without thinking, I snatched it out of her hand and swore to myself this wasn't true. How can it be?! This is impossible... L.joe's birthmark is on his... back? Wrist?. So he might have it too? I looked up as L.joe stared confusingly as I ran forward and gave a what seemed like a hug. He slowly did the same, expect I wasn't really hugging him... I was roaming around, searching as his neck and everywhere that I could search for at the moment. No such luck. I looked up at him slowly, and cupped my hand on his cheek, caressing it as a flipped aside his bangs. AHA. It's wasn't a cresent, It was simply tiny skin colored dot. "KYUNG MIYU GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY HUSBANDS!"

 

Luckily, Soora came in just in time and held back the squirming yet quite weak Yuri. Chunji looked understanding, as I gave him an OK sign. He seemed to get it, as he turned to grab a look as the paper. "Miyu... I'm a father... And not to your child either. You're the one who gave up on me." he glared. I shrugged as if nothing happened, and walked over to Chunji, I was about to say something when Chunji hushed me.

 

I know now..." He whispered. He cleared his throat, as everyone turned to him. "Yuri. When was your test?"

 

What? Oh. Dec. 17th at 3:30 excactly. Why?"

 

Chunji smirked knowingly, as I began to realize... "Then Yuri, tell me why it says the test was done at Dec. 19th at 7:43 excactly? Because this clearly isn't right. I wonder how a mother would not beable to remember her child's DNA test time just a few days ago."

 

Oh... I aimed as I quickly snached her purse, widening my smile as I found excactly was I was looking for -The real copy. "AND. I wonder why it says the real father's blood type is... Type AB. L.joe's is B, care to explain?"

 

Yuri gaped at me, as L.joe went over and raised his hand, only to put it down after a while. He glared painfully as his eyes began to turn watery. "Kwon Yuri, you . Get the . Out."