Competition

How to Play the Playboy

 

I face palmed myself as I frowned. Ricky though, being the cute dongsang he is, pulled me over anyways. Sometimes I wonder... Why the hell didn't Einstine invent something smart like 'telepathy language'?!! Argg, great... Now not only am I selfconcious and offended, I'm also a freak for talking to myself. GRRREAATTTT. L.joe beamed as he saw me, hopping up and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

 

I felt myself blush as he gave me a peck on the cheek. "Ahh, why did you come here Jagi? You should've told me, plus the weather is horrible today... I wouldn't want you to catch a cold.." he pouted. I couldn't help but smirk at the girl with pretty bangs infront of me. It didn't take a genius to figure out the jealousy written all over her face. She glared slightly, and... Although I did mention before about immpossible to know what EXACTLY one is thinking, the girl was practically giving me a warning. I'm thinking she wanted me to back off. No way, whoopdedoo. If things continued to be hilarious like this, I might actually want to continue dating the pink haired dude beside me! I nudged him as he cleared his throat. "Ahemm, oh right! Miyu, this is the maknae of Miss. A and also my new friend, Suzy. Suzy, this is my girlfriend, Miyu!"

 

Kekee, I loved how he straight out spat in her face that I was his GIRLFRIEND!! WOOOHOOO!! Was it hot in here or what?! Suzy smiled sweetly after glaring. Hmph. Coincidence how she's always nice when L.joe happened to turn around at us. "AHH!! You're his girlfriend?!! Omoo!! So NICE to meet you, I never knew you had a girlfriend Oppa, since you never ever MENTIONED her name during our convo!" she winked at him, gliding her filthy hands down my man's arm. MENTAL THROW UP TIMEE.

 

L.joe didn't seem to notice how much she was emphasizing the "never MENTIONED her" part and just continued to smile like the pabo he was. Okay, either this kid was seriously damaged in the brain, or he had hearing problems. Ugh. "Oh really? Sorry Suzy-ah!! Well... You know her now!" Suzy giggled and continued to chat with him. And believe me, they chatted it up like they havn't seen eachother in 10 years or something. Completeply ignoring me. I pouted to myself, hoping L.joe would ntice my absence of voice. No such luck. I sighed as I began to walk away.

 

Just then, L.joe FINALLY caught on and grabbed my wrist, concern in his eyes. "Miyu.. You're not talking much, waeyo? Don't leave,"

 

I tried my best to put up an innocent smile. I shouldn't be jealous, or even blame him for things like this, afterall they were just friends and partnership in the industry. Right? RIGHT?! "Ani, I'm going to go meet some other members. You guys talk! I'll be fine!"

 

L.joe frowned again. "No." he stubbornly said. What...?? I looked confusingly at him. "I said 'no'. You're my girlfriend, I'M supposed to take care of you and introduce you." I looked over at Suzy. She looked annoyed... Whatever. Let's not drop down to her level now, Miyu.

 

I sticked my toung out. "I'm not a baby, I can introduce myself..."

 

L.joe leaned close and put an arm around me. "Ahh... Ye... You're not a baby yourself." I raised an eyebrow. Anndd..? "But you're my baby." he smiled and grabbed my hand, standing up straight. "Arraso. I have to introduce my perfect girl to Teentop, you'll be alright, Suzy?"

 

Suzy frowned. "Oppa... You are crule..." she pouted and pretended to cry, covering her face and running.

 

HA!! Crying my . L.joe gapped at this. "Wh-"

 

I rolled my eyes. "You know what, just go with her..." he wanted to protest, but I pushed him forward and waved. "Go, L.joe. Go.."

 

I left him there, but when I turned back he was already sitting down next to that . I hate her. I was about to leave, considering I'll just come again next time. But then someone caught my eye. Chunji oppa... He was walking in in his wife beater, sweat dripping from his forehead. Hmm, maybe he just had a dance practice? I smiled and ran over. "CHUNJI OPPA!!"

 

He turned and smiled. "Oh, hey Miyu. Visiting L.joe?" he smiled. I hesitantly nodded. "Ahh, well he's right over..." he frowned as I turned, only to be held back by Chunji. "Don't turn, it might hurt-"

 

I already know." I grinned slightly, but awkwardly. "Anyways."

 

He patted my back. "I have to go, my mom's calling me for dinner." he chuckled. "Annyon Miyu-ah!" I waved sadly before turning back again. Only to be stopped again, this time by this tall muscular dude with spiky hair. C.A.P?

 

Annoyon! Miyu... Neh?" he grinned, bowing. I was quite surprised. I thought he was older than me.

 

Eh... Annyonhaseyo! Miyu imnid-"

 

He chuckled. "Neh, I am older, but no need to be formal!" he introduced me to the rest of the band. Changjo, equally adorbale but a bit manlier than Ricky. And this really nice dude, with thick lips... Wahh, his name was Neil. Main vocal! I continued chatting with the rest of Teentop. They seemed nice... Except Neil seemed really mysterious. He kept staring at me like he was trying to figure something out. Argg... Awkward.

 

At the end L.joe finally came over, looking exsausted. "Hyung... Why do you look so tired?!" Changjo beamed. "Ooo!! I know!! Did you do something with Suzy noona?! OMOO!! YOU GUYS LOOKED SO CU-" C.A.P slapped a hand over Changjo's mouth and whispered something harshly to him. Changjo's eyes widened and nervously shifted to mine. For a second, I thought he was going to laught. "Mianhae Noonaa!!" He sobbed into my arms. I was caught off guard and laughed.

 

Ani, kwenchana!"

 

I looked over at L.joe who threw Changjo a glare. "Yahh. Didn't I mention I had a a girlfriend and her name was Miyu?" he kissed me on the cheeks. "Well. This IS Miyu." he sighed. "Mian babes... Our maknaes are always like this. Screw Suzy, she's just a new friend!"

 

I smiled a little. Yea... But you never know what could happen.