A Confession

How to Play the Playboy

 

L.joe's POV:

 

Oh . I did NOT mean that, I immediately regret it the moment my knuckles came in contact with her temple. I slowed my pace down, but it should've hurted either way... The next thing I knew, Miyu collapsed with a faint thud in Chunji's arms. Soora screamed, kneeling down before her faiting bestfriend.

 

Miyu!! Kyung Miyu!!" she wailed. I rolled my eyes. What a pathetic little girl. Great, now not even have I knocked over my girlfriend, which by the way, there was like a growing crowd around us. AND I have instantly made a bad impression that I was cheating on her with her bestfriend. Chunji acrried Miyu bridal way, rushing towards the nurse's office at the end of the hall while Soora trailed behind like a lost puppy, sobbing her eyes out. I stood still, gulping as I heard the worst person that I wanted to encounter at the moment.

 

Oppaaa!! KYAA~!! I knew itt, you do love me!! You even ditched that for mee!!" Yuri sqealled, not caring that her boyfriend was practically making out with Nicole Jung on the other side. Aishh, what am I going to do? I groaned, covering my face while Sulli came over, smiling sympathetically. Sulli, my potential little sister and bestfriend.

 

Oppa, kwenchanayo? You should probably go see Miyu though... She is your girlfriend ya know?" she gave a wink, pushing me forward as Yuri continued blabbing on. I mouthed for Sulli to 'take care' of the slightly phsyco Yuri as I ran as fast as I could to the nurse's room. When I got there, my heart felt a twitch. Soora was busy pitying herself in the corner, not even noticing that her passed out bestfriend was litterally being topped my Chunji, who was leaning dangerously close to her, staring at her like he loved her or something. He better not.

 

Then again, why should I care? She wasn't my real damn girlfriend, just my playmate. So why do I feel this damn way...? Aishh, whatever L.joe, you're the Kingka, the top of the food chain at SPAH. Why would I give a damn about some random, y chick I just happened to have one out of the million bets I had with girls? I scoffed, then decided to go ahead anyways. "YAH." I yelled, as Chunji suddenly hopped up from his seat, flushed. Hmm, caught much? But then his face turned nasty on me.

 

YOU! Why the eff did you punch her?!" he bellowed, crunching up his fist.

 

I narrowed my eyes. "Sorry, lover boy. But it was actually aimed at YOU. I'm here to take care of my GIRLFRIEND, not pick a fight with you. So seriously man, get out before I make you..." I threated.

 

Chunji rolled his eyes. "Not to make a big deal. But Miyu never liked you, she never did. I was always the one she liked, and I will confess to her. Don't think I don't know about that stupid bet of yours... It's a bet, not a reality. So it's no crime if I start dating her. I've admired her for over 2 years now, more thab you've even known her name. So enjoy the time you have now..." he scowled, and left the room to go calm the hypervating Soora down.

 

I gritted my teeth. What the hell?! Why do I even ing care?!! I turned to Miyu, who groaned and sat up. I walked over in guilt, sitting beside the confused Miyu. I helped her get up and sighed.

 

Your POV:

 

I slowly sat up with L.joe's help. He gently caressed my face as I flinched. Ouchh, it hurt... L.joe frowned as she sighed with his hand over his face. What was up with him- Oh right... He was the one who punched me. Ok, not directly at ME, but it happened to land on me anyways. Chunji and Soora was no where in sight. But the guy infront of me looked so guilty and stressed that I actually slowly placed my hand over his. He looked up, surprised.

 

I-It's fine... I know you didn't mean it-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence, the next thing I knew he was hugging me so tight, burying his head in my lap. He muttered soft sorrys, as I felt my heart flutter. Some thing about this position made me feel warm all over, as if he was warming up my once cold heart. I cleared my throat, as he sat up.

 

Sorry, Miyu... I mean babe." I laughed, I didn't know why, but right now 'babe' sounded way less annoying then it had just 2 hours ago. I smiled. The rest of the time in the room was cut short as the Nurse came in and took my temporature after releasing me. L.joe walked me to my Socials class before turning back to goto his class.

 

Mind him, he was probably just planning to skip again with that note of his he got from the nurse.. "Don't forget to wait for me after school today, I have a huge suprise for you later today. See you later! BABE!!" He shouted as he winked, jogging back to the end of the hall, dissapearing once again infront of my sight. I chuckled, rolling my eyes. Aishh, that boy...

 

After School!!

 

I waited by my locker, tapping my foot. I was drinking my juice box, when I felt a pair of arms drape around my shoulders, squeazing my neck. I choked, coughing out the apple juice. "SOORA!!" I bellowed, glaring.

 

Soora, in return, gave me puppy dog eyes. "I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to act like that towards your boyfriend, PLEASE DON'T HATE MEE!!"

 

I chuckled, tossing the now leaking and sticky juice box in disgust. "Nahh, no worries. Remember? It's just a bet, and..." I thought back to our... Sweet... Conversation. I suddenly felt guilty. Something told me thta L.joe wasn't taking this as the bet it really was. I got a text from my phone. Well- Two, actually. I smiled slightly as I read the first one. I chuckled as I saw thta it was from "Your baby", I guess he had his ways of changing "Stupid pink hair mob" to something sweet...

 

From: Your baby

 

BABESS!! Heyy, I have a meeting with the guys, okay to walk home by yourself? ;( sorryzz, I promised to make it up to you as soon as I get home >;DD

 

P.S. Don't you dare talk to that Chunky guy... Err, I mean Chunji guy. I'LL BE WATCHING YOUU!! >;)

 

I replied 'kayss' as I read the next one. My smile widened. CHUNJI OPPA!! Ok, yea I promised my boyfriend but I can't help it, Chunji was still my FIRST love, and one and only <3 anyways. It's not like I'm ACTUALLY seeing him anyways.

 

From: Chunji Oppa

 

Hey Miyu :) Guess what?! Our band is set, and we'll be debuting in 2 monthes!! ^.^ Oh, other than that... Miyu-ssi, I just figured it out... You like me too, don't you? :) Hehee, try to figure out what that 'too' meant yourself.. ;) Don't feel pressured, I know that the thing with L.joe is just a bet. I'll talk to you later,

 

Goodbye beautiful :)

 

I gulped. Oh hot damn.. This was not good for me...