I've Fallen For You

How to Play the Playboy

 

APPA!!... Appa...?!!" I yelled, sitting stubbornly in my room. For some strange reason, we were supposed to have another meeting. Yes, all of us. Yuri's family, L.joe's, Chunji's and my Appa. Uhm, yea something spells A-W-K-W-A-R-D! I sighed, as I spun around in my dress. It was peach pink, and diamond studded. It was flowy and was very korean looking, with it's waist band all the way below my chest. It was pretty, indeed. Too bad I wasn't in the mood for princess fantasies today, I have a feeling it's gunna be awkward. But anyways, Soora agreed to accompany me, while Yuri brought along Krystal. Aishh...

 

APPAAA!!" I shouted, as my appa finally rushed to my bedroom. I was stomping in my stiletto heels, my hair bouncy and curled. I was going to throw a fit, but smudging my make-up done by professionals probably wasn't a good idea. Especially when you were about to go see your fiance, and your ex-fiance's fiance, and... Yea, nevermind I'm not quite making sense. I plopped down, as Appa came and sat next to me.

 

I was at my own mansion, my father's anyways. I used to live here, you know, until stuff happened with L.joe, and complication forced my settlement to move to Chunji's. But all my childhood memories were here, in this utterly pink room with dolls and mirrors and singles beds with princess themed prints. I missed it. Appa smiled, and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "It's the best, jagi. You'll understand, and I know that Chunji and his parents will take great care of you... So come on, let's go and do this, huh?" he smield encouragingly. I didn't move an inch. He sighed, rubbing his temples looking tired. For the first time, I noticed somethong -Appa, he grew old... H-He aged... "Please Miyu-ah... From when you were little, you always obeyed appa. Please continue it, let's just go. Do this for Appa... neh?"

 

How could I reject that? "Arraso appa... I-I will be good from now on.." we hugged, and he escourted me to the stretch limo, where Soora greeted me with a black mini dress, fitting perfectly.

 

MIYU-AHH!!" She screamed. I giggled, and my father got in the front with Soora's parents. Wait. Soora's par.... What was this?! I panicked, no not because of her PARENTS excactly, but. Could this be... "Yes, Miyu. It's you and Chunji, plus Yuri and L.joe's engagement party.." I widened my eyes. "It's a pretty big party, actually. All kinds of people are gunna be there. Your dad's work partners, the other family's famlies, friends, I think even the mayor of Seoul is here!" she yelped.

 

I face palmed myself memtally. What the heck was this?! "What?! So you mean like, ALOTTT of people will be there?!!" She nodded. "And I'll be al introduced on the stage my my Appa, saying I'm Shinhwa Company's daughter and Chunji will be the future and crap like that?!" Another nod. "And L.joe's Appa wil lintroduce him as Lee Company's future?!" she sighed.

 

Aigoo, don't stress out. You should be happy... Yah, you know I havn't seen you in like 5 days and you're already stressing out like that? I didn't even get to tell you yet, me and C.A.P oppa are together.."

 

What? I looked up, eyes wide. "Mwo-yeyo?! OMO CONGRATZZ SOO~!!" I hugged her tight. "Will Teentop be there?!" she smiled. Oh my gawd. I missed them! "YAYYY!! Omo this is great, I miss them SOOOO muchh!!" I clapped my hands together.

 

That's the spirit!! Now, get off the limo, we're here!" I smiled widely. She's right, I should be happy. This is my engagement party. I should be happy. Chunji oppa, wait for me.. We stepped off, into a fancy palace. Wtf, wow dad... This party should be over millions... We walked in, and it was like some royal engagement; violins playing, huge fancy diamond lights hanging off the royal high roof. Ok, yea now I can totally believe that the Mayor could actually be here. The Queen of England should've been buying tickets to see this place... I walked in, as Soora stopped me. Ok, what now..

 

"Miyu, PSTT. No, you're supposed to go up the stairs here, and when they announce it you were supposed to walk down with Chunji down those wide stairs, see the really fancy, wide one with red carpet over it? The one that's sorta... Glittering.. With gold?" I looked to where she was pointing. WHOA. Ok, now I feel like a princess. I smiled to myself, as I went up the secret stairs with Soora. Up there, stood L.joe, Chunji, the rest of Teentop and Yuri with Krystal. I heard Sulli was also here. Oh well, maybe she was down stairs where everyone else stood in their fancy gowns and glass of red wine. Eh.

 

Oh, there's my girlfriend!" C.A.P yelled, as Soora ran towards him. They hugged, and began to whisper these disgustingly cheesey jokes. I stepped forward, feeling L.joe's harsh glance. I looked towards Chunji, who greeted me with a sweet smile.

 

And there's my beautiful fiance... I can't believe how lucky I am.." he muttered the last words to himself, looking mismerized. I blushed.

 

Oh yea? Well ORIGINALLY, she was mine-" L.joe started. Yuri shushed him by kissing him forcefully. I laughed to myself, and walked over to Chunji, who chuckled, looking at how L.joe was struggling with pushing the girl off.

 

Wow... I can't believe you actually might be mine..." he chuckled. I smiled to myself. I don't know why, but... I actually felt butterflies in mu stomach. The way I felt when I was with L.joe. Oh god, am I actually falling for him? 

IMPORTANTT!! Guyss, so guess what? I've lost my way (again, lol). So I'm wondering, Miyu should end up with... Whom? Chunji? Or her orginally love, L.joe? I know in most stories it's the original lover, but in my fanfic I'm a bit confused. So, help? ^.^" COMMENTT PLEASEEE!! Or else I don't know how to write the next chap, which will be fairy dramatic and romantic. I try to make every chapter quite dramatic btw, bcuz I think since I make you guys wait a long time for each, you guys shoud at least get something worth reading for each chap right? Okiee thnxx!!