A last goodbye

How to Play the Playboy

 

As soon as the words made it's way out of my big mouth, I could feel the silence litterally deafening me. I gulped. I didn't know what I said, but whatever I did... Oooo, I was not frikin thinking straight. But too late to take it back now. I sighed. "Appa... Is that all? Or-"

 

No." Huh? I turned to see L.joe's eyes red. His eyebags appeared again, clentching his fist. "I won't let you go so easily this time. I promised you a happy ending for us, and I'll go through with that. I know you still love, me I just know it.." He whispered. "Say it Kyung Miyu! Dammit, just say that you love me!!" he shook my shoulders violently. I looked away desperately. I can't. This isn't right, I shouldn't make everyone suffer because of my crave for a perfect ending. And heck there will never be a perfect ending, not as long as it's revolving aroung me and L.joe.. "Please... I'm begging you, Miyu.."

 

I was about to open my mouth, when Appa stood up. "Enough of this! I'm sorry Byunghun-ah, but I can't help but agree. I'm afraid my daughter will have to suffer if she became married to you, and so will your baby. You should pay for the trouble you caused, as the baby right here." he pointed to Yuri's baby bump. "Is your daughter. This is not a joke, it's not some made up story for god's sake! It's a promise for the rest of your lives, kids!" he father made me stand up. "Miyu, get your stuff. We'll be moving out straight away from this troublesom house hold, and you will go live with Chunji and his parents."

 

I chocked on my own spit, nodding. I got up, walking towards the stairs. Each step layed heavily upon my aching heart, as I suddenly hear a thud. Frightened, I turned around only to see my ex-fiance kneeling, head down. "Mr. Kyung- No, Appa." he started. "I'm begging you, let me take care of your daughter. I love Miyu, and no one stop my love for her.." I stopped in my steps. As if on cue, I heard a slap from my father.

 

Don't you know to backing off when you are told?! Lee Byunghun, my daughter is getting married to Chunji, and that's final. Don't make me say further more, now get up."

Silence. "Get up!!"

 

No. I won't until you agree, I-"

 

Stop it." I turned around. The whole room was silenced, as all eyes were on me. "L.joe-ah, please. Don't make this harder then it already is. I-I.." I chocked on my tears. I can't do this... I can't, but... I have to. I'm sorry my love... "I don't love you anymore." I helped him up, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. L.joe nodded.

 

I-I understand. But don't think I'm giving up on you, Kyung Miyu. Just wait. I'll get you back no matter what it takes..." It took me all the strength I had in my body to drag myself up the stairs, I packed up slowly, tears sprinkling down like a waterfall, as I took a deep breath. Zipping up my suitcase, I took all my belongings, as my father's men would come and clean the rest out later in the day. I stepped down the stairs, and looked up. Chunji looked down with worried eyes, as he pressed me into his embrace. I sobbed hard.

 

Come on, Miyu don't cry. You're not pretty when you cry." he started, wiping me tears as L.joe just sat there with his head down, Yuri in a daze beside him, caressing her baby bump. "Plus. It hurts more for me when you cry... My heart will break into peices." I nodded, as he put an arm around me, guiding me out. I took one last glimps at the house, as Appa followed behind.

 

I'm proud of you, my daughter. I will inform the Lee's tomorrow." he sighed as he gave me a soft pat on the head. "I know it hurts, kiddo. But trust Appa, if you don't pull yourself out of this mess now, it'll just hurt you more later. And with Chunji and his family, you'll be protected.." Well. Goodbye L.joe, hello Chunji oppa....