Holy shiz, really?!

How to Play the Playboy

 

Yuri's POV:

 

This is NOT good. I awkwardly watched as Kyung Mi whatever her name is, and Chunji oppa walked out, getting into her Appa's car. L.joe oppa's eyes were emotionless. It was like he was half dead -his soul anyways-. But it's fine, because... I-I'm sure my baby is his. Oh god please let it be L.joe's, I can't hurt him more, he'll hate me to death. I immediately regret the night after L.joe oppa left me, I got drunk and got dragged into a stranger's house. I had a feeling it was someone I knew.... Gulp. Ok, whatever. Even if it wasn't, L.joe oppa shall never know. I guiltily watched as he shook his head.

 

How did this happen..?" he began to question himself. "Miyu and I... I thought we were meant to be." he looked up, blood shot eyes open and glaring at nothing in particular. Oh god. I hope he's alright. "No. I'm not going to eat, sleep, do anything. I don't wanna live without Miyu..." I scoffed. Oh god, what can this simple girl do to a strong person like oppa? I doubt he meant it. But through the next few days, all I heard was constant shattering. He didn't go to school. He didn't go out and eat.

 

Oppa!" I screamed through his door. No response. "OPPA OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT, OR I WILL-" BAMM. The door slammed open, and I felt the tray in my hand drop to the ground. No, this wasn't true... He wasn't the same anymore... His hair was messed up and dirty, face unshaven, body unwashed, and he smelled of simply alcohol. What the... I crunched up my fist. No. I needed to do something about this. I stepped in slowly, as I felt my eyes began to widen... What the friking tornado happened to his room?! Tvs and funatures were slammed on the ground. All the pictures ripped apart, and everything else smashed to the ground. It was a scattered chaos, but I noticed something.

 

The picture.

 

The only thing that wasn't destructed was a frammed picture of that . Yes, I meant Kyung Miyu... I clentched my fist. No. I had to get rid of her before things could get worse... I cleared my throat. But before that, I had to get rid of his only memory of his "precious" little Miyu. , you're going down... I quickly ran in, and grabbed a lighter. I held up the picture, and chuckled as I slowly brought the picture up, ready to burn this into pieces. She didn't love L.joe oppa like I did. She doesn't deserve him. Not only is she ugly, no friking person likes her. So yea, and ugly y it is. And now, she shall forever- Huh?

 

O-Oppa..." L.joe glared, grabbing the picture and pushing me aside, making me stumble to the side, falling on my knees. My bangs infront of my eyes, I cried. "Why don't you love me?! What's so great about that ugly ?! HUH?! TELL ME!!"

 

He just turned around coldly. "There'd be too much reasons. And don't you dare touch Miyu, or else... Next time, I would just give you a hard shove." he walked out, leaving me grabbing onto my hair and sobbing. Oppa... Why? Tell me why!! I'm prettier, has a higher status, and love you much more than her. I wouldn't let go and do stupid things to disappoint you like she did. I clutched onto my stomach, glaring. Now, no matter what, my baby will be a Lee.

 

Your POV:

 

I sniffled as Chunji helped me sit up. I had been sobbing my eyes out for the past days, and I think it was time to stop. I will love Chunji oppa, not matter how hard it will be..

 

Miyu-ah, maybe... Maybe you should forget about our marriage... You're in pain, and I don't want to see you distressed. Because I-I... Love you..." I looked up, shocked. Wait force married oppa say what?! All I could do was stare. I was so shocked, I didn't even feel something warm and soft placed on my lips. And I was so out of my mind, I felt myself pour all my left emotions into the kiss, kissing Chunji deeply full of love. The only problem was, the love wasn't for him.. I gasped for air, as I felt myself pull away breathless. Chunji just smiled. Huh? I innocently pouted.

 

Yah. By the way don't ever say that, I know that I can forget about... Him. And besides he already has a family, I'd be a third person if I got in their way of happiness..." I shrugged like I didn't care and it didn't matter, but infact it did...

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I hestitated as I waited in the hospital's waiting room with a newly washed L.joe. Don't get me wrong, he still wasn't talking, but agreed to come and take a DNA test with me. I waited until a speaker called me to the room for my test result. I was sweating greatly, and my hands shook as I entered the room.

 

Hello, Ms. Kwon." the doctor smiled. Wait. Jaejoong?! Holy . "Yuri-ah, long time no see" he grinned. Ahh, my old mate. We used to screw around until tale midnight, and he was indeed a badass. "Still inlove with L.joe huh?" he didn't wait for an answer. "Let me tell you, this baby isn't his... I'm sorry." I felt myself panick, But- "Don't worry though, here's your real DNA test." he threw me the test result, and I caught it. "But being good friends, I know you want him badly. So guess what? I'll make you a fake approved DNA test result."

 

Reeally?! OMG THANKS JAE!! YOU-"

 

NUH-UHN. Don't thank me now, cuz I have a favor to ask you, too." he gestured for me to lean closer, and whispered his deal in my ear. I felt myself gasp.

 

Y-You know her?" he nodded. I sighed. Damn... This was going to be hard. "Fine. I agree."