First kiss gone... Frenchie?!

How to Play the Playboy

Heyy guyss!! Ok, so new update (: yea, so uhmm... I've got some GOOD news... READ AND FIND OUTT!! Also, neeeddd ideassss. If i dunt come up wiff one by the next time a chappie starts, this fic will have to end... ;( so pleaseee, COMMENT AND COME UP WIFF SOME IDEASS!! ;DD

xoxo~ Adrrriiiiii P.S. a little bit, litke 5% or adult content in this one. Lmaoo, srry guyss... Bad at , so no more than just some surface stuff XPP ARRASO ENJOYYY!! COMMMENTT!! SUBBBSCRIBEE!!! <3 <3 <3 

 

Your POV:

 

I sighed. My eyes were back to normal now, puffiness gone. I looked up at the full length mirror on the wall. The house was huge and luxurious. But none of that seemed to excite me anymore. I plopped onto the couch and applied somebb cream and make-up. I changed into a garage tank top and ripped shorts, because you know what? I needed to at least feel a bit better about my self. I curled my hair slightly at the ends. I know, I sound crazy don't I? Yeaaa, not quite. I grabbed a jacket and my purse. I was about to go out for some cappuccino, when the door bell rang.

 

Ehh? I froze. I stepped in my shoes anyways, and opened to door. "Annyonhaseyo-" I was in mid-bow, when L.joe was before me. His hands on his knees, bent over, panting hard. I frowned. Wait. Why is he all wet...? I looked outside to see crashes of thunder. I gasped. Oooo... Next time, check the weather before you decide to go out Miyu-ah.. I looked up to see him wobbling. "Yah. Stand still."

 

I tried to pull him in. No use. I was about to yell, when something heavy fell on my shoulder. I yelped, as I tried to lift the heavy weight. L.joe just passed out!! Oh . I quickly dragged him in, closing the door. I layed him on the couch. No... Not gunna work. He's all wet! Ugh... This guy!! I gritted my teeth. Am I gunna have to strip- GULP. I closed my eyes, grabbing some dry clothes. He had boxers on, so it wasn't like it was THAT bad. I tugged a dry shirt on him, and pulled his new, dry skinnies up. I closed my eyes, but accidnetally knocking him over. He collapsed back on the bed. Ok, so err... I carefully, yes CAREFULLY, pulled his zipper up, careful not to touch his.. Yea. You get what I mean.

 

15 minutes of agony over, and... SUCCESS!! I giggled at my work, placing a towel under his head to dry his hair and tucked a blanket over his freezing body. He stirred in his sleep, as I quickly shuffled to the kitchen, and put a packet of madicine for fever in the hot water, stirring it. I sighed, looking back at his sleeping angelic face. If only he knew... I bit my bottom lip, as a slight whimper came from the living room. "Miyu... Miyuu~"

 

Ok, now this is getting annoying. I rolled my eyes. He wasn't even my boyfriend anymroe, not saying thta he ever LEGITLY was. I mean, we couldn't do anything without fighting, and that says ALOTT. I carefully placed the hot medicine onto the table, when I heard him moan again. "I'm sorry... I really love you... Miyuu~" I slightly shuffled to the opposite direction of where he was. I still didn't feel that comfortable. And two minutes of pure silence later, a groan was heard and my head shot towards the patient on the sofa. I stood up, as if it was a crime to be sitting beside him. Not that it wasn't, in Yuri's perspective anyways. His eyes started to bat open, adjusting to the light in the house. "Huh? Wait where am I-" he froze as soon as he saw me. And for a second I thought he would either a) swear in my face and leave, or: b) smile and apologize. But to my surprise, he didn't to any of those. He just sighed, with his face in his hands, sitting up.

 

I wouldn't dare move. I stood there, stoned, as his shoulders began moving up and down. Great. He was laughing now?! I was about to hit him on the arm, when I heard a faint sob. I froze again, this time recovering fast, and placing my arms around his stern body. He shook in my embrace, as he held onto my arms. THISSS is AWK-WARDDD...

 

L.joe's POV:

 

Once I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that I was finally warm. It wasn't until later when I remembered that I had actually fainted in Miyu's arms. So I looked up. And there, my angle stood. She looked nervous, all tense and expecting -a what? Swear in the face? A sorry? I didn't know at all. But despite the fact that I wanted to just run back into her arms, I broke down. I covered my face with my hands, silently sobbing. I didn't dare make a simple noise, for it might frighten my girl even more. But after 2 minutes of holding it in, I've reached the limit and completely let out a helpless cry. I felt alone, until a pair of hands wrapped around my body.

 

Miyu..." I looked up. She was smiling. My jagi is finally going to forgive me.. "I'm sorry. I know what happened now.." her eyes widened a bit indeculously. I just chuckled, and took her hands. I wrapped my body around hers, her back facing my chest. I closed my eyes, as I breathed in her scent. I missed it. I nuzzeled my nose into her neck, as she giggled. I looked up, smiling too. "I'm sorry about everything. I'll listen to you first from now on, and no matter hor wrong you might be... I'll always love you and bd by your side, even if not physically.. And you know why?" she shook her head. "Because you are Kyung Miyu. Not just any Kyung Miyu, but the Kyung Miyu that I love..."

 

Your POV:

 

What? He knew? He finally realized... My heart warmed as he pressed his body against mine, and my heart beated rapidly fast, if not inhuman, when he nuzzled himself into the crook of my neck, smelling my hair. It tickled. I squirmed under his touch, giggling. Then, he said what I always longed for my boyfriend to say. "I'll listen to you first from now on, and no matter hor wrong you might be... I'll always love you and bd by your side, even if not physically.. Because you are the Kyung Miyu that I love."

 

Right then, I teared up. I knew I shouldn't cry, I shouldn't make the mood even worse. But those words touched my heart. I looked down, as he frowned and tilted my head up, wiping my hot tears away. "Hey... No baby girl, don't cry..." I sobbed even louder. Damn you, and you your easily touched heart, Kyung Miyu! But you know what he did? He hugged me even tighter and comforted me. "Shhh.... Don't cry anymore, it's alright, everything's fine. Me, L.joe, you're boyfriend is here..." I think I'm actually in love with him...

 

I smiled. "Mmm... Oppa?" He hummed, smiling and staring deeply into my brown orbs. "I think... I'm actually loosing the first bet in my life.." I whispered, as I held my giggle in. Oppa (Yee, I'm calling him my oppa again... ;) seemed to be caught offguard for a second there. But he quickly caught on, and gasped.

 

Omo... This is no good then.." he frowed. I pouted. What...? "I don't think it really works if both contestants loose the bet at the same time..." Now it was time for me to be confused. Whaaa...? Ok... So he's also loosing the bet? Then... "Omoo!! OPPA YOU MEAN IT?!" I screamed, as I started jumping up and down. He laughed, as he calmed me down. He answered, by leaning in.

 

And more...

 

And more...

 

Until... Our lips met. I savoured the kiss, as I felt myself drown in total softness. He smiled into the kiss, as I did too. I don't know how long we stayed like that. 2 minutes? I finally ran out of air, as I took a big gulp in. But soon after, my lips were captured by his soft ones once again. Ow. "Nnggg..." I moaned. I widened my eyes. Oh god, that sounded wrong. L.joe didn't break it off, though. He just chuckled into the kiss, as he took the chance to poke his tongue into my mouth. Oh hot damn, first kiss gone a little frenchie there? I was still in a daze, when I felt myself tumbled over on the couch. He got on top of me, reaching for my back -or my bra strap, to be excact...- when I caught his hand, and pulled away. I pouted and jumped up.

 

Yaahhh... Oppa, nothing innapropriate until marriage!" I giggled. L.joe just huffed, placing his chin on my shoulder. He whispered 'ofcourse' in my ear and pecked me on the cheek one last time, before I turned around to face him. "KAJA!! So for now... Oppa, let's got for a walk! The sky cleared up!" I giggled. Finally, my oppa is back...