Realization

How to Play the Playboy

 

Suzy's POV:

 

I stood by the cafeteria line, waiting for L.joe oppa to appear. You might ask. Why would a popular girl like me have a crush on just a normal kingka in this school? This leads all the way back to Kindergarder. I was in the same class as him, and I've always liked him every since. But there was someone in the way. Kyung Miyu. That's right. I knew her every since then. She was bestfriends with L.joe, and he was so protective of her, it was unreasonable. But he had a reason to: She had this... Disease... With her heart. I can't explain what, but ever since then, I've decided to delare war on this girl. I can't believe they don't remember eachother... Oh well. Better this way. I wanted my L.joe oppa back.

 

Earlier, in the class I was keeping an eye on him. It bothered me how when WE were sitting together, since I did get the seat because Ms. Chang had no choice but to give it to me, beacuse uhh, DUHHH, I'm an idol? So like, I just quickly rushed to oppa. He looked quite deflated. And by that, I didn't mean it litterally. Just seriously, seriously down. Ugh. Must be that Miyu girl again. I swear, I will get L.joe oppa on my side if it takes forever. I hated the fact how he was always staring at that , annoyed me even more how me was complimenting her. "Oh, I miss how Miyu would smile at me...". "Aishh... I wish she was by my side again.". "Omo, I think I'm going crazy without her in my life.." Like gawd. Oppa, can't you see how much I love you? I huffed as I saw L.joe walk into the cafeteria, shoulders slumped as his friends, Teentop walked in with him.

 

I smiled widely, flingling my arms at him while his friends turned to look at me. Changjo and Ricky smiled widely, if not a little awkward. While Niel and C.A.P oppa just gave a slight wave lazily. Ehh. But Chunji. Ooo, Chunji oppa! He was deffs second next to L.joe oppa. Unfortunately, he was giving me the cold shoulder. He seemed pissed... Miyu again. Aishhh, seriously what does that have that I don't?!

 

Oppaaaa!!" I ran up as I hugged L.joe. He just hastily pushed me away. I pouted. "Yahhh, how can you be like this..?" I pretended to cry again. Yess, I am pro at this. Hah, how did you think I got all the other guys in my grasp? Hehee.

 

Don't even try that, Suzy." Chunji spat at me. "If you touch another FINGER of Miyu, your face won't be so pretty the next time I see you." he smirked.

 

L.joe didn't say anything. Until. "Sorry Suzy. You being around is just messing up my relationship with Miyu. Do you mind going somewhere else?"

 

I huffed, "Fine. But don't think I'm giving up!!"

 

Soora's POV:

 

I saw Suzy stomp away. Whatever, what can I say? I'm glad they told her off. After all that she's done to my bestfriend, not including the fact that she broke the finally-going-somewhere relationship between her and L.joe, it was time for her to know her place in life. Oh. Speaking of that idiot L.joe...

 

I walked towards the table of Teentop. Miyu wasn't speaking to anyone anymore, she called home sick. Yea. Sick of being rejected by her ex and offended by the es. I stomped and placed my hands on my waist. Yea, how about that for a sophomore gurl, huh?! I looked around, and smiled at C.A.P. Oppa. Aishh, so dreamy... He smiled back. EEPPP!! HE- Okay, clam gurl.. CALMMM. Remember what you're here for. I straightened my posture and cleared my throat. L.joe looked at me blankly, not mentioning pathetically. I smirked, before grabbing on to a fistful of his oh-so-precious pink hair. I mean, who does that?! He immediately yelled, swearing while jumping around in his seat.

 

Alright, now for the REAL DEAL. "Yahh. What did you do to my bestfriend?!" I fumed. C.A.P oppa came by my side and put a comforting arm around me. I didn't get distracted, though. "I'm telling you, she went home sick. Yes. SICK. And why? Because of YOU. You wana know what's the true story behind it?! DO YOU?!" I tugged on his hair as he yelped. "GOOD. Come by the locker I share with Miyu afterschool." I let go, L.joe glaring while Chunji laughing beside him.

 

Wow, you're a real tough nut Soora". C.A.P commented with a smile. I blushed and bowed, before heading off.

*END OF SCHOOL.

 

Ringggg!!". I bell beeped as I rushed to my locker. L.joe was there already. Ugh. Skipper...

 

Annyon." I said. He just looked down and nodded. He looked sad. Hmph. Proves him right that he can't live without my Miyu. "Alright. Follow me." we walked to an empty class, as we sat down. "So... Anyways. Incase you didn't know, Suzy made the first move on her, there wasn't a rock there before." he nodded understandingly.

 

I know. But that doesn't excuse how-"

 

Wait." I lifted a finger up. I reached in my backpack, and pulled out a picture of when me and Miyu were younger. "This. As you can see, is one of me and Miyu's baby pictures." I beamed. His lips curled up. I watched curiously as his fingers gently traced the outline of the cute face of baby Miyu's. "And her father, was still there at that time.. As you can see..." I whispered the last part. "But her mother... She lost her mother as soon as she was born.."

 

L.joe's eyes widened. "Y-You mean.."

 

Yes. A death because of child birth. Her father even left her at the age of 3, because he hated Miyu so much..." I gulped. "S-She was born with a kind of desease, too. It was a sort of heart burn, which her heart had a hole in it. So later on, she grew up with pain in her heart. She couldn't run, jog, or even do normal excersizes. And what I just realized in this photo.." I held it up, pointing to a girl in the background, with familiar bangs, and the same birthmark on her arm. She was glaring at Miyu. L.joe's eyes widened. "Yea. That's right, it's Suzy." I clentched my fist.

 

Suzy was the one who caused her most of her childhood pains, making fun of her loss of parents and her disability. But. Look at who this is, standing beside Miyu..." L.joe suddenly looked away.

 

It's me..." he whispered. "M-Miyu was the girl I was bestfriends with since kindergarden. I-I didn't realize that. I mean. S-She's completely rid of her disease now, so..." he stuttered. "Y-You mean, Suzy had been jealous of her over me, ever since?"

 

I nodded. "Yea..." I knew it. L.joe suddenly knew why Miyu had been so defensive over herself now. He ran out of the class with his backpack, as I tried to chase after him. No use. I held my knees, as I felt an arm around my shoulders. C.A.P....

 

Soora, don't worry. Get on my back, we'll go to my car." he smiled. "I-I have something to tell you, too... But here's a hint, for now." he smiled as I cluelessly looked at him. He leaned down, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. O.M.C.A.P. I blushed, as I climbed on his back. I held on to his strong shoulders, smilimg to myself. Miyu, hwaiting!!