You're... Pregnant?!!

How to Play the Playboy

 

It's finally been a month since L.joe oppa and I got back together. Suzy was still bothering us, but nothing HUGE happened. We would eat luch together and share kisses, it would be sweet and loving. But Chunji oppa and I havn't been haning out as much... Hmm...

 

I stretched the next morning. Yess, finally. I can go to school with proper reasons now. Not to avoid L.joe, not to avoid... Ok nevermind, STILL avoiding Suzy. I sighed, pouting as I felt someone lean on my locker that I just close. "OMO- Chunji oppa!" I squealed, throwing my arms around him.

 

Annyon! How's you and L.joe so far?" I smiled. He took that as a yes, and we highfived. I knew it hurt him to talk about things like the 'us' between me and L.joe, but being Chunji, he just pushed everything aside to make me happy. And that's why I'm still lingering on my love for him... I don't know. They're going to debut in 2 weeks now, and I'm PRETTY sure they won't have as much time for me as they did. But between Chunji and L.joe, Chunji's going to see me a little more, since L.joe's acting career was also taking off. YAYY!! GO OPPAAA!!! But... Aish I heard Suzy was doing a drama too. Great. JUUSSTTTT great. What if they're in the same drama?!!

 

I snapped out of it, smiling. Arraso. I should probably make up the time I lost between me and Chunji right now. I smiled, and grabbed his hand. Girls smirked and whispered '' in my ear. I glared. He was just my friend, I've been like this with Chunji for years now! I smiled to oppa. "Kaja... Mm, let's go to drama class now, neh?!"

 

Chunji chuckled, and grabbed me hand again. We walked off as people in the halls gasped, whispering. About what? I wondered... "Yahh... I heard L.joe oppa finally broke it off with Kyung Miyu and got together with BOTH of Yuri and Suzy unnie... And Yuri unnie's tummy seems bigger now too... Did you know.." said a girl in the striped shirt.

 

OMO... I sense some drama going on now..! I just saw L.joe oppa and Suzy unnie talking this morning! PLUSSS he's having dance class with Yuri-ssi." the girl with a bow in her hair giggled. I closed my eyes. No. No, he wouldn't do that. We've already been dating for a month and 2 days now (yeshh, I've been counting...) he can't do that! He won't!! I felt Chunji oppa hold my hand tighter, giving it a light squeez. Oppa...

 

I looked down, but continued walking as people started to whisper again. Why can't they just accept us as a couple?! Why.... Sigh. And where is L.joe at this time anyways?! He promised to meet me in the morning at my locker!

 

I grumply stomped my foot unknowingly, makin oppa chuckled. "Hmm... A little frustrated now are we?" he smiled. I pouted and nodded my head. "Don't worry, I know that he loves you more than himself. He wouldn't do that unless someone was behind it." he smiled. I nodded. Right. And no one was behind anything this time. I hope.

 

I gulped, as I walked through the hall ways. "Ooff!!" I fell down on my bum, as Chunji quickly helped me up. Wait. Yuri?! I gasped, as she clutched onto her stomach. Wait why is it so... Big...? I frowned, as I quickly helped her up. "OMO! M-Mian... Kwenchanayo?!" Wait. Her tummy. What the striped shirt girl said earlier... Is she p-

 

I'm fine!" sh growled. Whoaaa... PMSing much... Hehee, only pregnant women are this moody!! Me and Chunji oppa giggled. What? Did she get herself knocked up again? This wouldn't be the first time. She quickly walked away, making me wonder.. What's so special about this baby that she's not getting an abortion? Wow... She must love the guy she got knocked up from very much... Poor guy.... Heheee.

 

Chunji frowned a bit. "Yuri's... Pregnant?! I wonder why..."

 

I shrugged. "Who knows." I adjusted my backpack. "Just worries me that her poor child in there's guna have a bad life.." I giggled awkwardly. I wonder who might be the biological father...

 

HEYY GUYSS!! Sorry 4 short update, I will update again sometimes, but for today, now, just this much. A cliff hanger!! COMMON GUYSS!! GUESS WHO MIGHT BE THE FATHER?!! XPP