EHH?!! WTH IS SHE?!!

How to Play the Playboy

 

Beep, beep, beepp!!" I groaned as I reached over and pressed the button on my alarm clock. Arggg, I friking hate this!! I pouted slightly to myself. Yesterday night was probably one of the awkwardest of my entire life... Not that I've been through much anyways. We ended up watching Titanic, but half way I fell asleep. On the couch. Oh yeaa!! ON THE COUCHH!! I coughed awkwardly as I frowned. Okay... This uhm, isn't my couch. So you tell me, either I had one of my nightmares again and magically, being the awsome pro person I am, walked up here myself and lied down on my bed pulling the covers over me (Highly doubtful, science hasn't been THAT advanced yet), or... An Alien came and obducted me and put me into bed. Or. The least possible just about a few weeks ago... L.joe OPPA carried me to bed and tucked me in.

 

I felt warm all over at the thought. Aishh... No, but I already promised Chunji Oppa I'd wait for him. Well, he'll wait for me. But whatever, I'm not usually one to stress over something small. Unless... *GROWLLL. I was hungry. I stretched and combed my hair, changing into my baggy sweats and a tanktop (Today was SATURDAY!!), then stumbled down the stairs, rubbing my eyes.

 

I was just about to grab a cartoon of milk from the fridge, when I felt my eyes snap open at a sharp pain on my fingers. What the... Oh. It was the sharp end of a paper note. Ooo!!A note for mee!! I looked around and sighed. Mr and Mrs. Lee are always away on buisness trips.... And L.joe was at the studio preparing for his debut half the time. I opened it and saw a photo attach to it. Due to being used of L.joe always making fun of me, I thought maybe he had put up a picture of me sleeping. With friking crayon all over my face.

 

But no... This time. It was me and my face alright, sleeping, too. But instead he didn't do anything to it and just put a heart sticker on top. I giggled to myself. Awwee... He finally put up a picture that didn't involve emmbaracing me! I grabbed the wilk, poured myself a glass of cereal along with it and sat down, chewing while reading the note.

 

Dear Jagi...

 

Annyon!! Goodmorning Miyu, you might notice that I'm not here today... I'm actually with my group members, doing a duet with Miss. A!! Hehee, don't worry!! I made sure to prepare a lunch for you in the fridge, frozen pizza, be sure to microwave it for AT LEAST 3 minutes!! I wouldn't want to come home to see you sprawled out having a stomach ache... >3< Anyways... I'll be back as soon as I can, Annyonn!!

 

Take care, your BELOVED L.joe Oppa!!

 

I chuckled to myself as I shook my head. I piled up the dishes in the sink and slowly washed them, when I heard the doorbell ring. Hmm, I wonder who that might be... I hovered over the door on my tippy toes and grinned. CHUNJI OPPPAA!!! Oh wait. . Chunji oppa. I pursed my lips and swallowed HARD. Ooo this is badd...

 

Annyon!!" I smiled as Chunji chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. I felt myself flush in embarracement, as I stepped aside to let the guest in. "O-Oppa, why did you come visit me?" I smiled.

 

He frowned and then laughed. "Waeo, am I not welcome to?" I shook my head rapidly, as if I just made a HUGE mistake. Well I sorta did. Chunji ruffled my hair as I pouted. "ani-yeyo, I was joking Miyu-ah!"

 

We sat there awkwardly for a few seconds, until I broke the silence. "Soo... About the thing... On the phone yesterday..." I cleared my throat. "Thank-you for giving me time, oppa. I just need to figure things out first."

 

Chunji looked confused and hurt for a second there. "You mean you're really falling for him..? You know, it's fine if you do, I'm happy as long as you are. So don't feel pressures!"

 

Yea. Totally. The more he says, the more guilt I feel. "A-Anioo!! Pftt, why would I fall for that FREAK?! I frikin hate him!!" I laughed. Yeup. I'm sure I'm not, it's just that the things he did and said last night caught me off guard. "Just because were 'fake dating' doesn't mean I'll neccesarilly fall for him!!" I giggled again, this time for real.

 

Chunji shook his head. "Aigoo, Miyu, always the stubborn one." he sighed and smiled. "Listen... I know when a girl falls for a guy, considering that I am a dude..." We both cracked up at that comment of his. But. Anywas. "You should never eliminate your options, if there was something I learned from all these years of crushing on this one special girl, who I never thought would like me back, even if for a couple of weeks... Is.. Never say never" he winked, and stood up. I did the same, as I walked him to the door. "So yea, L.joe is really lucky to have you, and honestly... You guys are cute together, even I have to admit it!" We both laughed.

 

Arraso... But oppa, you're not staying longer?" I pouted. He shook his head with a smile. "Hmph. Fine then... Annyon oppa!!" He waved as he dissapeared into the mist of the day. Ooo!! Speaking of mist and leaving... I should probably go visit L.joe oppa at work. He was probably at JYP center, Miss. A's company place. I had packed a small bunny bento lunch for him and changed into skinnies and a fitting Aero shirt. I grabbed my jacket, the lunch (one for me and one for him), slipped on my leather flats and locked the door behind me, making sure to take my purse and cellphone along. I rode the bus and breathed in the fresh air as I smiled at the tall tower infront of me.

 

Ahh... JYP here I come..." I grinned to myself as I tightened the scarf around my neck, a little scared. I entered and was greeted by the office front desk lady.

 

Annyon! Welcome to JYP center. May I help you?" she smiled.

 

N-Neh, I'm Kyung Miyu, I'm here to visit L.joe of Teentop, they're doing a duet with Miss. A" I smiled warmly.

 

She grinned and squealed. "Omoo!! You're so pretty!! Are you the girlfriend of L.joe Oppa's?"

 

I nodded awkwardly. She whispered. "Wahh... Yeopuda..." to herself before picking up the phone and tapping her nails on the desk unpatiently. "Eh! Annyon, Kim Manager hyung? Teen top's L.joe's girlfriend.." I mouthed my name to her. "Miyu-ssi, is here to visit. Neh. Arraso." she paused for a moment. They must be asking L.joe if I was really someone he knew. Or just some crazy stalker girl here to creep on him. A smiled spread on her face as she winked and nodded, saying "Neh," and "Arraso I'll send her up right away!" into the phone. She hang up and giggled. "Miyu-ssi, you can head up now! 16th floor, to the left in the dance studio!"

 

I thanked her and went up. The front desk lady shouldn't have been older than 21... So nice, too. I smiled as I heard the elevator bell 'ding'. I'm here! I adjusted my hair unconciously as I turned left. Whoa. This studio was HUGE!! I yelped happily as I wondered to the glass door, knocking. Ricky beamed as he saw. Yeup, I did research only about the group before officially meeting them. "NOONAA!!" He smiled brightly as he openned the door. "WAHH~!! You're so pretty!! No wonder hyung loves you!!" He smiled as I chuckled, looking in. But then, I felt a sick turn in my stomach. Who the hell was the girl over there, flirting and leaning close to L.joe?! She was pretty too... I felt all of a sudden very self concious as I bit my lip. He didn't seem to mind, too, laughing at whatever she was saying to him. Just then, Ricky pulled me over. "HYUNGG!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HERE!!" Ooo, kill me now...