How could you?

How to Play the Playboy

 

Your POV:

 

I changed into my new uniform, as Chunji and Soora helped me up. Ok. So I can still stand... I smiled a little, feeling better now that I wasn't covered with eggs and... Gum... Wrappers. I wrinkled my nose, as Chunji chuckled. "Ahh... All better now! Gorgeous as always..." He whispered to himself the last part, but my ears just had to pick up every freaking compliment. It did make me feel better, though. After being practically 'DUMPED' by my boyfriend for something entirely the that he went to did, and infront of the whole school too. Being called gorgeous isn't going to exactly kill a person at a time like this. I whispered 'thank-you' to him, making him look surprised. Hehee, cute Chunji oppa!!

 

Soon, it was finally time for first class. Unfortunately, it was Science... With my ex-boyfriend. Wait. Ok yea I guess this technically means it's over. I sighed as I limbed to class. I was just at my locker when the bell suddenly rang. WTFF?!! I widened my eyes as I quickly grabbed everything and limbed down again. There were a bandaid on my side forehead, one on each of my knees, and another one on my elbow. Not to self boath, but I looked AHHH-dorbale. No kidding, thanks to the hello kittie bandaids Soora had with her. I felt my heart quicken, as I stopped by the door.

 

I can't go in. I'll get caught with all these scars, and soon everyone's gunna spread the fact that I, yes, ME, Kyung Miyu, got dumped by the kingka, and slapped the lovely Miss. A member, Suzy. Who was now going to my freaking school. I was about to just choose to skip class, I know, bad choice, but common... Save me... "Mrs. Kyung?"

 

I froze. Uh-oh. Mrs. Chang pulled me in, or actually more like dragged me in. I stood with my head down. "I see... You got hurt?" I nodded. "Nurse's office?" I nodded again. There was a pause. "Very well, you may take a seat.." I was about to protest, when she narrowed her eyes. Ok, ok I'll get going... I scrambled to my seat as I tried to ignore the fact that everybody was staring at me. Ehh?

 

YAH! Pabo... Are you planning to sit on me or something?" My blood ran cold. It was Suzy. I didn't bother say anything, just sighed and sat by myself in the last row. Alone, unwanted... And what did my boy- Err... Exboyfriend do? No freaking thing. Just sat there like nothing happened. I could tell he was trying to save me, but instead shut his mouth. Way to go Lee Byunghun... Oh right. By the way, now I'm just planning to call him Lee Byunghun again. Not oppa. Deffs not L.joe.

 

Arrao... Class, we will be doing a science fair, and I already have all your names in a hat. Come and pick a name, and that well be your partner." She picked up a hat and scanned. "Ahhh... Kyung Miyu. Since you did get injured today, why don't you get the priority to pick first?" I nodded and scrambled up, hissing as my bruises scratch the point of a desk. Arggg, SUZYYY!! I smiled as I close my eyes. Not Lee Byunghun, Not Lee Byunghun, Not Lee Byunghun... "MIYU!!" I snapped my eyes open. "Open up the paper already, there is no time for wishing for your crush at this time!"

 

The class laughed as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Actually..." I shut my mouth. Explaining didn't seem like a good option right now. I took a deep breath, as I looked up. HE was looking at me... Desperate? Sorry? Pity? Love? No. Scratch that. Just open up the damn note Miyu, whatever happens will be destiny... I opened it up and unconciously and happily read the name out loud. "My partner is, Lee Byunghun!-" I covered my mouth. As I dropped the note, using my fist to lightly hit the side of my head. ARGGG, PABO MIYU-AHH!! I groaned as his lips suddenly curved into a smile, Suzy sitting beside him pouting. I felt myself smile too, but quickly glared instead. No. Must. Not. Fall.

 

Everybody picked a name, as Suzy grumpily stomped to Kyuhyun, a nerd. I sat still, frozen, until I felt someone slowly sit beside me. Crappp. "Miyu-ah...?" I looked up to see L.joe waving a hand worriedly infront of my face. Whatever.

 

I stared blankly at him with no emotion. I just stared at the instruction sheet, and started planning the project out myself. I didn't need to speak to him. "Miyu..." again, slience. "KYUNG MIYU!!" I gasped as my pencil snapped, due to the surprise. I looked up annoyingly before grabbing another pencil, and started jotting again. "Miyu are you madd?? Please don't be... I-I'm sorry..."

 

I took pity in him as I looked up. "No. It's fine, I know you're not good in projects... I'll just do it myself,"

 

He looked annoyed. HA. Yea, knew what he was talking about. But not gunna bring it up. "No! Kyung Miyu you know EXCACTLY what I'm talking about!" ignore ignore- OWW!! He suddenly grabbed my hand as he threw me roughly against a wall. I groaned. Ouchhh, the bruises. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to." I threw him an annoyed glare that made him shut up. For that moment, anyways. "Are you seriously gunna break up with me...? I-I love you..." that caught me offguard. Wait, he WHAT me?! "The only reason I started it was because I found you interesting, and different from all the other girls. You wern't a , you wern't desperate, and you were cute and pretty." he gulped, as I looked away. Why is he telling me this now...? "I know you're mad, and I'm sorry I did that out there. Will you... Forgive me?"

 

I took one look as him, and my heart just entirely melted. His face was pained, tear streaked. I nodded, biting my lips. He grinned. "Alright. Now, you just have to apologize to Suzy, and-"

 

What?" I pulled away from our hug. "No. I won't do it. Consider it over then. So you do still love her.." I whispered as my heart broke once again.

 

L.joe looked a little hurt and mad. "But you hurt her. Come on, Miyu. Just apologize. It's just a simple 'I'm Sorry'. How bad can it be?"

 

No!! SHE was the one who scratched my arm in the first place, SHE was the one who was mean to me since the first day, saying dirty words and how she was going to steal you away from me. SHE was the one who was the real , SHE was the one who brought it to her self, by bring up-" Bam. He crashed his lips onto mine to shut me up. I pushed him away.

 

Don't talk about Suzy like that!" he growled. I was taken back. What...? I must've looked hurt, because L.joe rubbed his eyes tiredly. "No.. No sorry babe. I meant-"

 

Stay.. the EFF... Away from me... We're over." I whispered as I went back. He ran after me, taking a seat beside mine. "Ok." I started. "Let's just forget everything. I don't like fighting with you, you don't have to be on my side. Let's just forget everything that happened, and pretent that nothing ever did occur. We're strangers now, just like before."

 

He looked hurt. "No... Miyu- Listen, I'm sorry I love-"

 

You love Suzy." I sternly said. My eyes were cold, words blazzing and attitude fuming. "Forget it. I told you, nothing happened, and I'm not apologizing. I hope you'll eventually find out the real truth, L.joe-ssi." I smiled coldly, turning back to the paper.

 

L.joe sobbed quietly beside me. I heard him whisper. "No... No, don't go. I'll die without you in my life... I swear... If you go my soul will be gone..." my eyes started to water. Dad was right... There are no happy endings in life...