WHAT?! MARRIAGE AND PREGNANCIES?!

How to Play the Playboy

  First of all, SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATEE!! D;  wayyy too much testsss, but omg here's a long chap, it's full of the dramas you guys had missed bcuz of my lateness... ^.^" anyways, enjoy!! COMMENTTT!!! SUBSCRIBEE!! ;DD

L.joe's POV:

 

Great. So it's been litterally a week now since I told Miyu off, and my heart wouldn't seem to stop pounding whenever I see her, the only one that keeps me alive. Except, whenever I saw her she was always with Chunji, and my heart breaks once again. So between the agony of seeing her with my future bandmate and having to keep Yuri's stupid mouth shut, it didn't leave much time for me to go home alot. Cause guess what? I was constantly being blackmailed by a certain , just to keep zipped. When she told me the truth, I couldn't believe it! Part happy, part sad. I mean, what woud you do if in just 8 monthes, you were going to become a-

 

L.joe!" I heart skipped a beat. Was I dreaming? No, I couldn't have. I pinched myself, HARD. I swore under my breath. I wasn't dreaming. "YAH!" The voice yelled again. I turned, and held back from tears and embracing her.

 

M-Miyu, you..."

 

Yea. I know. I'm here, because you havn't been home and it's been worrying me.." she frowned. Awwe... she cares- "Don't think I actually care, because I'm still pissed at you for leaving like that." I pouted. "But I do want to graduate this school, so... We would... Have to get our science project done..?" she raised her eyebrows, as if explaining to a child what 1+1 was equivalent to.

 

O-Oh. Uhm, yea sorry. I've been out alot-"

 

Whatever." She interrupted and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, just meet me home afterschool." she narrowed her eyes. "If you don't get your back by 4:00, you will not want to know what your face may look like the next time I see you!" She growled before stomping away. I shuffled around nervously, as a pair of arms were suddenly thrown around my waist.

 

MY FREAKING GOD- "Suzy..." I smiled weakly before prying her arms off of me. "Listen, I-"

 

WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU WERE JUST DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!"

 

Ahhh... Kill me noww. "ANSWER ME !". Yuri bellowed, grabbing Suzy's hair. Call me careless and heartless, but I didn't give a damn what those two were going to do to eachother. I yawned, rolling my eyes as the two devils ripped eachother's hair out. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

Uhm. Ok, anyways..." Miyu cleared , staring confusingly back at the mess behind me. I cupped her face and turned he to look at me. She widened her eyes and slapped my hands off. "As I was saying, we should- OOF!!" With a hard tumble, I felt a weight on my chest. Everyone stopped and gasped, as I caught the frightened Miyu in my arms. I felt someone tears her away from me a momet after. "YAH! YURI-" Miyu argued as she gaspedin pain at Yuri's nailed, digging into her arm. I tried to grab her away from the witch, but Yuri pulled me back and kissed me. WTF?!! I leaned back and stared at her in disgust. EW. EW EW EW EW EW EW EWWWW!!!

 

What oppa? Do you not want to come with the future umma of your baby to the hospital for a baby check? We were supposed to see our child today.." she pouted, yelling it loud enough for Miyu and just about everyone else to hear. I swear, the whole world stopped at this. I clentched my fist.

 

Miyu, no listen I-"

 

Listen what?" she said, looking down. Her arm left a huge scratch mark, but her hot tears were spilling out for a different reason... And I was main cause. I felt my heart tear to peices as she looked up with her now bloodshot eyes. "I trusted you... So. That was why Sulli said it.. Yuri was her step sister. And that's why Yuri had a bump in her stomach." she began to sob louder. "A-And t-that's w-why you wanted to b-break up with me... Lee Byunghun. I-I HATE YOU!!" she screamed, before running off into the crowd.

 

NO!!! MIYU WAIT!!" I growled. I ran after her, but the crowd was to much. Too much people were questioning, swearing at either one of us.

 

Oppa is it true?", "Oppa so you never loved Miyu-ssi?", "What's going on here...", "Intense!!" I shruddered, at the thought of people suspecting my love for Kyung Miyu. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. I stood lifelessly, miserable.

 

3 Monthes Later, Your POV:

 

It's been 3 monthes since the big announcement. I tried ignoring him, even though he kept bothering me, saying all kinds of rediculous cheesey love quotes. ACHH. But today, L.joe's parents wanted me to go with him and Yuri to see their baby, they said we were going on a family trip, dad wasn't coming though. He had work, just like any other day of the year... I sighed as I packed my stuff. 2 hours later, we arrived at the hospital. L.joe wasn't going to marry Yuri, because of some reasons that I certainly hope I had nothing to do with... But she will live with us now, since it was his responsibility, and as the artifitial auntie, I was to take care of my 'nethew' when they wern't around. I know. Crule world isn't it? Taking care of my ex-boyfriend and his fiance's baby.

 

I sighed, sitting by Yuri as L.joe sat beside me, nervously holding Yuri's hand. I sighed. His parents knew we were dating, and they said we sholud continue dating. Why? I have no idea. Argg, I can't believe practically everyone is keeping secrets from me. I heard from the other day from my dad that I was somewhat attached to L.joe's family's no matter what. I know, confusing right? I grimaced as I couldn't help, but stare at the moving picture on the screen. The baby was now in full form, as it will be due in just 2 monthes, maybe even one month, said the doctor if it was an early baby. I smiled and whispered a congratz to L.joe, who used his other hand to hold mine, as if saying 'don't worry, we'll get through this..' I looked away. I gulped, I hoped so..

 

Yuri squealed and held onto L.joe's hand. "OPPAA!! See our baby?! OMGG!! What should we name it?!"

 

L.joe shrugged. "I don't know, what do you want to name it..."

 

Yuri thought for a moment, stared at me and smirked. "Minyu." What... MINYU?! MINYU, MIYU.... Tell me what, I think it sounds AWFULLY SIMILAR. I grumbled.

 

Yuri, no. We may have a child, but I said nothing about loving you. I will take my responsibility of taking care of my daughter, but I will not marry you. And incase you havn't noticed..." he took my hand. "I'm still in love with someone else."

 

L.joe's parents smiled and looked at me sympathetically. Wait. What was this about? Shouldn't they protest instead of... I smiled to myself, secretly before pulling my hand away. "Miyu-ah.." his appa started. I looked up, smiling. "We have some very good news for both you and Byunghun." he looked nervously at the angered Yuri, as he took her out of the room, leaving only L.joe's umma, me and him let behind.

 

Miyu-ah, I know about you and my son's romance. And I'm so glad, because you two were arrange marriaged from the start, which would explain why you two had to live together alone for a while now. Miyu-ssi, you will get married to Byunghun."