Break ups, make-ups, and fakes

How to Play the Playboy

 

"Yes. No. Wait yes. Aishh no wayy..." I muttered to myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and found Soora staring at me with a somewhat crazed expression. I sighed. "Incase you were wondering, no Soora... I havn't gone insane" I rolled my eyes.

 

Wait. Yea I know, but I THINK you should slightly turn around..?" I grinned.

 

I pouted and turned around to see a white piece of fabric blocking my view- Oh. L.joe. He sat down beside me, frowning. I rolled my eyes once again. "Oppa. Why are you grumpy lately? I mean you-"

 

You... Probably will find out soon." he sighed. He looked really desperate, as he pulld me away. I follwed behind, as Soora dropped her spoon and mouthed 'good luck!'. I weakly smiled, as my stomach turned. Aishh... What was up with him lately. We were going up the stairs to the roof top, when he suddenly crashed open the door and fell to his knees. I froze. What was I supposed to do now? Why is he so upset? Did something happen?! All the questions were running through my mind, when I walked over, slowly, standing behind him. L.joe oppa didn't seem quite happy right now, considering he was glaring at -well.... Particularly no one. The world? Yea, probably... I sighed, and stood behind him. "Miyu.."

 

Neh?" I smiled merely. I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

 

I think.. We should break up.." he said. He looked pained. "I don't want to explain it now, but you'll know sooner or later... Hopefully later." He held onto my numb shoulders. "I want you. To go and find Chunji. Be with him. He's the only one I trust with you, until... or if... I get to straighten out the facts and get you back.."

 

I sighed, looking down. To my surprise, I felt like I understood him. I mean... He'd come back... Right? I pinched his cheek. "Arraso. Then solve it quick. And.. Just know that I'll be there for you whenever and through whatever" I let go of his tear stained cheek. "And.. If you never get to come back." I looked away. This couldn't be... "Then... I want us to still be friends. At least avoid ignoring and cold shoulders, and trust me. I want you to do what's right. For yourself, and for the one that is in trouble right now. Kays?"

 

He nodded, as he embraced me in his warmth. I held back tears. We went through this once, we'll make it through this time, too... *GULP. I hope. I pulled away, and waved after giving him a last peck on the lips. This had been only our third kiss... I sadly walked away and to class, when Sulli grabbed my arm. Eh? "Oh- Suli.."

 

She hugged me tight, and led me to our drama class. Once we were there, she whispered. "Miyu-ssi I'm so sorry for what my step sister had done. I hate her for doing that, but... I can't tell you now. Just remember, stay close to L.joe, let him know you're there for him.. He may need your comfort at this time, and all thanks to my evil step sister.." she sighed, as I openned my mouth. No words came out. I had so much questions.. "Trust me. Trust yourself, trust him." she gave me a last hug, and dissapeared in to the mon of students. Wait wahhh...?

 

What was this?! Her step sister? Her step sister..? Argg.. Soora told me this before. Who? Who again... Sighh. In the mean time, I walked over to Chunji oppa, as L.joe's words rang through my head:

 

"I want you. To go and find Chunji. Be with him. He's the only one I trust with you, until... or if... I get to straighten out the facts and get you back.."

 

Dammit. Who is this mystery person? ARGG I KNOW THISS!! Sulli's step sister... Her step sister... MY FREAKING GAWD. (A.N. Turn back to introduction of chap 1, if you wanna find out earlier. (: ) I groaned, as Chunji stood infront f me worriedly. "Argg... He told you for me to take-"

 

Yea..." I smiled. I grabbed his arm. "OPPAA!!" I squealed suddenly. I'll make you proud oppa... I'll go with Chunji if that's your wish. "It's drama class, we're studying play production today, LET'S GOO!!" I pumped a tiny fist into the air, as Chunji laughed.

 

Arraso arraso... Aishh, still the same immature little girl I met 10 years ago..." he smiled. I pouted.

 

Bwo?? I'm not immature!! Hmphh!!" I acted, as we both cracked up at my attempt to travel back to those innocent and simple times. "Wait- Which station to you want to go to first?" I grinned. Oppa's eyes sparkled, as he pulled me to the first station. "OMO- Kiss scenes...?" I blushed. The pairs in front of us were waiting nervously, while others eyed their partners ertedly. OH GAWD, I HATE YOU CHUNJI OPPA.

 

I glared, as he grinned innocently. "What? We're gunna have to sooner or later, why not get over with it?" he pulled my arm. "KAJA." We waited impatientl- Err... Or rather PATIENTLY. Since it was going to be prettyyy akward. But still, we promised L.joe we'd stay together for as long as he had that.. Problem.. Attached to him. I still wondered... What would whoever Sulli's step sister is, have to do with L.joe? "NEXTTT!!!" I jumped. Oh. It was our turn.

 

We walked up and bowed, as the instructor frowned, and tucked her hair back. "Neh, annoyon. I will be your instructor for this station. You two... Do realize that you'd have to kiss..? Like litterally?" We nodded stubbornly. She took notes on her marking book. Great.. Now we were being marked on how well we did DPA now too. Aishh... "Hmm... Are you two a.. couple?" she glanced up through her glasses. I was about to object that I already had one, when Chunji squezed me hand. Oh yea. I looked down sadly. Not anymore, I don't... I nodded my head, as Chunji smiled sympathetically down. I grinned. "Good. So I'm hoping you've kissed before..?"

 

She has." Chunji stated. "But not with me, we're taking things slow.."

 

The teacher grinned. "EXCELLENT! Then we will now learn tha basics of affection. Now, remember BEFORE the director yells 'ACTION' on a kiss scene, or an intimate one, no matter HOW MUCH you hate that person, you have to love them as soon as the camera starts rolling. And...-" Blah blah blah... We went through a whole bunch of 'face expressions' and 'intamacy', as well as 'respecting your partner' and all that crap. I found myself zooning out to when me and L.joe had our really... Heated.. First kiss. His adorbale expression, and- I smiled unknowingly, as I heard the teacher clear . I looked up and apologized.

 

Chunji sighed, running a hand through his hair. "M-Miah, oppa.. I'll try to forget him starting now.." he smiled.

 

Aigoo... Don't worry about me. Just follow your heart, you never know what could happen in the future. You and him."