I hate you, Kim Jaejoong.

How to Play the Playboy

 

I puffed my cheeks out. L.joe? Why would he be dead? H-He couldn't be... I tried to tell myself I didn't give a damn. I honestly didn't. I thought, he was out of my life. So why am I kneeling beside his body now? Why am I sobbing my eyes out, clutching at his bloody chest. It was like I was watching myself from outside my body, only I wasn't -I was clearly concious of my doings. Chunji sighed and froze beside me. What was this?! My life is damn messed, I can't even have a freakin engagement party set up right, none less my wedding! Just then, I realized something. The man. The man with those.. Those eyes. I had to find out who, for L.joe's sake. He might not be my boyfriend, but I still had a place in my heart, however confusing that might be for even me.

 

I stood up and wiped my hands carelessly on my now blood streaked dress. I silently slipped away as the paramedics started jump beating L.joe's heart. Hwaiting, oppa. In the mean time though, my job was yet to be done. I gulped as I heard my heels clicking. "W-Whoever you are. Come out, please. I won't do anything, just to talk... Please.."

 

A shuffle came from the door. I widened my eyes. Turning around, I felt a pair of hands muffle around my mouth, making me stumble back. I groaned as I felt my concious began to blur. Oh no Miyu, oh no you don't! I tried hard not to fall into the grasp of the stranger, but soon fell into a daze, asleep in the stranger's arms.

 

One I woke up, I felt a pair of eyes glaring down. My head hurt. I tried to get up, but the person just gently pushed me down. As if they didn't want to hurt me. But pftt, remembering what actually happened, I'm not counting on anything. I glared back as the person just smiled. Ok, what up with that? I was about to scream, when something on the back of my throat caught up. I couldn't scream. Not litterally. But the face, it seemed a bit too... Wait. He... I knew that face. It was "Jaejoong...?!"

 

He smiled sadly down, gently placing a soft kiss at my forehead. I grimaced. Natural reaction. He wasn't the same anymore, I remembered when we used to talk, and he'd seem so shy and heh, dorky. But now... He was rid of the frames and messy hair, instead replaced a handsome man. A handsome man that KIDNAPED ME. I regained my concious and shot up. "Wait. Miyu, this is the only way I could get a hold of you... I-I have to say something.."

 

I glared. "Yea? Well Kidnapping wasn't that necassary in my opinion though. You could've just contacted me, or even spoke with me before... Before all this happened..." I remembered L.joe, lying on his back unconcious, blood oozing out of his chest. I tightly closed my eyes. "L.joe... H-He was hurt... Why would you-"

 

I didn't aim it at him." he peirced his eyes. "It was at Chunji. He stole you from me, they all did-"

 

He didn't...!" I sighed and fell back on the bed. "You can't do this, Jaejoong. Whatever purpose it was for, SHOOTING someone wasn't necassary! IT WASN'T DAMN NECESARRY DO YOU HEAR ME KIM JAE JOONG?! L.joe could be DEAD-" I widened my eyes. He kissed me. It was an urgent one, the kind that is just filled with lust and want. I unintentionally pushed him off, panting and glaring.

 

He looked down. "I just needed satisfication. I needed you, Miyu. Ever since the day I met you, I fell for your gorgeaus eyes and innocent personality, your cute personality to your fashionable style." he gulped. What was this? A confession...? F-From Jaejoong?! "I just wanted to make that clear, Miyu. And that you will be mine. In time, you will be."

 

For that moment, his eyes glared of a kind of evilness that sent chills through my spine. "Jaejoong.. Please, don't be like this. I-I'm not worth it, I'm really not..." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, as he reached to brush it. I gasped and leaned back, pulling my legs to my chest. I felt scared, neglected. Oppa... Where are you all? "Just let me go, and I'll try to fulfill your needs. Whatever they are.. But you can't hurt the oppas anymore, got it?!"

 

He smiled a bitter one. "Anything for you... But my expectations for that are quite the impossible... Are you sure?" I gulped. Nodding, I looked into his eyes. "I want you... To leave them, both of them. For me." What? No. Appa, he would never- "Oh. And your appa." he smirked. "Seeing the type of person he is, as long as his daughter is happy, and the fiance is rich, he'd accept it." he sighed. "And seeing that we only got one of those... The wealth... You'd have to do some acting and break up with your two little boyfriends there."

 

I gasped. "You crule... Crule person..." I mimicked my eyes and sobbed quitely. "But you promise to not hurt anyone else? Not even lay a finger on them? Especially Appa?" I muffled out from my hidden face in my knees.

 

Of course. Honey, if you do your part right, I'll have no problem obligating mine.." he tucked a strand of hair behind my ears, and that moment I felt real hatred shock through me. I hated him. I hated Kim Jae joong. And I hated myself for what I was going to do next.

 

Deal."