GET OUT OF HERE!!

How to Play the Playboy

 

DO YOU ING MIND?!" Miyu screamed as L.joe stood there, shocked. Oops. Maybe he shouldnt've barged into the bathroom like that... Miyu almost certainly dropped the towel around her bare body, fuming. "WELL?! GETT OUTT!!" She screamed again. As much as L.joe wasn't a very proper teen, he didn't ACTUALLY intend on seeing any girls WITHOUT him requesting too, or in this case, her wanting to. He screamed too, as he hopped out, slamming the door behind him. Miyu groaned, her hair still damb, it hang down miserably. Great. First day having a fake boyfriend, and he already seen him.. Well almost bare. She had a towel around her, BUT STILL, Miyu thought as she got dressed into her pjs and bunny slipper. Her hair was now well combed and a bit damb, but wasn't going to soak through her tanktop.

 

Miyu's POV:

 

When I stepped in my room, it quite surprised me that the last person I wanted to see was sitting there, head down and a little awkwardly sitting on MY bed. "Yahh..." I poked him on the cheek, tilting my head to the side to give him a puzzeled look. He was about to say something, when I held up my hand to silence him. His mouth slammed shut. Good, the more he shut up the better... "Just zip.. it... Pretend nothing happened, and incase your mind's a bit , which I'm sure it's not just a bit."

 

Heyy!!" L.joe bellowed, glaring and crossing his arm across his chest like a child. "I never hook up with a girl unless she's also wanting it. Plus, the fact that I've HOOKED UP but never got to third base, or have indeed TAPPED anyone, I think you have no right to speak of me that way." he huffed. I snickered.

 

Rigghhhhttt, you wanna spillout how much you've either 'kissed' or 'hooked up' with then?" I raised an eyebrow. He widened his eyes and started swearing.

 

So?! Not like you've never kissed a guy before. The way you stare at them, NO WONDER you never get a boyfriend. You think ALL GUYS are s, when infact we're NOT. You." he stood up and pointed at me, standing closer and closer as I backed up, widening my eyes. "Yes, YOU. NEED. TO. STOP. WITH . YOUR. COCKINESS." each word he emphasized, the more I was stuck in my OWN room. I fumed, right then.

 

That's it!! I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!!" I yelled, as he smirked as I stormed out, slamming the door behind me. Wait. That was MY door! I walked back in, even mroe irritated, arms crossed like a little kid. L.joe was comfortably laying on MY bed, playing with MY rubic's cube. "Wait. This is my room, YOU get out!" He laughed, dropping the rubic's cube and mouthed a 'whatever' in my direction before cockily walking out. I scoffed. "Yahh... Dohh (you)... t!!" I screamed in my pillow. "I did not just get screwed by that little tard..." I whined, pouting. I decided to open up my lap top, putting it on my lap, sitting on my bed and opening a package of popcorn I stored in my full length mirror sliding walk in closet, switching on my flat screen TV to continue watching Playful Kiss (A.N if you havn't WATCHH ITT!! ^.^), Kim Hyung Joong was AWFULLY hawt in there. But not much later, my door opened again as a pink mod of hair popped in. L.joe..

 

By the way babe, don't forget our date tomorrow! First date as a couple! Dress up well my jagiya!" I attempted to throw a pillow at him, but with a wink his head popped back out. Ugh. What the hell? I never wanted... Then I flash backed to the scene this lunch..

 

FLASH BACK:

 

L.joe started smirking, as I smirked back. "Alright then, Kyung Miyu. From now on you will be my girlfriend, we WILL go on dates and we WILL kiss. And then... After the while we'll decide on the winner." We shook on the deal, as I hesitantly followed up with it.

 

END OF FLASH BACK:

 

AHHHH!!!" I screamed. "No, nooo, DATES WITH THAT RETARD?!!" That night, I didn't finish watching the drama, or even the episode, infact. I was busy swearing at the air, calling L.joe all the different insulting names I possibly could. I think by the end of it I even had to make up some of my own... Man , hole... You name it.

 

Anyways, you'd be surprised at how tiring it is to insult someone WHILE throwing punches in the air AND at your pillow while imagining that it was your target's face. Not so easy there, I'm telling you. Soon enough I had a call that pretty much saved me from fainting due to over swearing. "Annyon..?"

 

Soora: "OMGG MIYUU!! Ooo... Wait, hold on girl. Why so quiet?"

Me: "Long story short... Hmm... Anywayss, what upp??"

Soora: "What up..? Common girl!! SPIT IT OUTT, I heard you and the Kingka is now officially a couple, ehh?" I could just hear her smirking and winking on the other end...

Me: "Yea... But not as well as you think. It was a bet-"

Soora: "I know I knoww, but still!! Just think... Going on dates with the kinka and-"

Me: "SPEAKING of dates... Tomorrow night's gunna be my first night of hell.."

Soora: ~Clucks Toung~ "Tsk girl... You should be happy!! Ooo, be sure to lean in for-"

Me: NOOOO!! NO KISSING, NO MAKE OUTS, NO FLIRTING. JUST NOOOO~!!"

Soora: ~Nasty face~ "Ooo... You're a nasty girlfriend Miyu..."

Me: "Yah, thanks... Anyways. Gotta go, see ya tomorrow?"

Soora: "YEUPP!! Kays!! Have fun with Oppaaa!!" And with that she hang up. Oh, I'll have fun alright..