Jealousy's the Cue

How to Play the Playboy

 

L.joe's POV:

 

I don't know what has gotten into me... When I saw her and my future fellow band mate holding that pabo's hand, my first reaction was to ignore it. But then as my eyes zoomed closer in... Her expression was none less than the lovestruck kind girls shot at me everyday. See that's what I dont get... I'm the friking Kingka! Why wasn't she falling in my trap already! So I let my anger, not jealousy because pftttt, why should I get jealous over that ugly face?! HA!! Anyways, I grabbed onto her hand. She looked surprisingly annoyed, giving those puppy dog eyes to that Chunji kid. I call him Chunki kid, he seemed so weak, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was actually a girl in disguise. Anyways, Miyu was totally into him, I could tell. But not after tonight she wouldn't.. I was going to torture her until she give up.

 

So I grabbed her hand and well... Decided to a bit. Ahaha!! I couldn't help but hold back the laugh I was holding in, she looked so cute pouting with her cheeks puffed out! So then I did something that I honestly didn't intentionally want to do, I mean yea, I intentionally wanted to a bit. A BIT. But why the hell did I actually lean THAT close? I had no idea... Aishh, my brain sometimes, honestly. Miyu ended up crunching her face up and pushing me away, just as the bell rang and class began to start. PSHH, I would've been a fool if I didn't decide to sit next to her, wowww, this is gunna be funn... >:)

 

Your POV:

 

Alright, what was up with the freak?! First he pulled me away from my Chunji oppa, then he leaned in and nearly KISSED me! And now he wants to SIT next to me?! IN HIS DREAMS!! Actually come to think of it, those were all the things I had expected my boyfriend to do for me. But somehow, this kid... ARGGG, he just annoys me so much! I COULD- *SNAPP. I groaned as I let go of my now shattered pencil. "Oops.. I muttered just as that pink haired freak leaned over and smirked.

 

What are we, ually frustrated now? Dunt worry babes... I'll fulfill all your needs by the end of this relationship." I sticked my toung out at him, as I he pretended to look amused. "Whooaaa... Not here you naughty gurl... Tonight babes, tonightt.." I slapped his head hard, which caused the teacher to glare my way. I shrugged and went back to taking notes, L.joe chuckling beside me. EVILLL!!! I glared at his smug face, as he just chuckled, as if I just made a huge joke of myself. PSHH, that didn't even COUNT in all the things that actually embarraced me just this week!

 

I grumbled to myself as the bell finally rang, I rushed out with my books and exchanged it for my lunch instead, at my locker. As usual, Soora was at the cafeteria, at our usually small table. We didn't eat with much people, not because we don't want to, but because everyone is practically lining/ signing UP to get a seat next to the Queenkas. Whatever, we didn't give a fudge about it... Speaking of fudge... I my lips, eyeing the bowl of fudge on Soora's lunch tray. I was about to reach for it, when Soora slapped my hand out of the way. "Oww!!" I pouted.

 

Soora rolled her eyes at me. "Go get one yourself... Or... Ask your rich Kingka boyfriend to get it for you!" Bad call. I felt someone blindfold my eyes.

 

Guess who?"

 

I smugly grabbed a piece of my cut up apples and threw it back. BULL'S EYE!! I heard a faint cry as the person let go of my eyes. I started laughing at the red mark on L.joe's cheek. "Y-YOU AHAHAA!! Y-YOU FACCEEE~!!! AHAHAAA!! OmyGAWD!!" I continued giggling as L.joe just glared. He then made a signal at Soora, who just nodded and smiled. Wait.. What the hell was MY bestfriend doing to MY enime boyfriend?! I pouted and made a face at both of them, who just shrugged innocently. Soora made an excuse that she had to go to the 'little girl's room'. HMM, WEIRD HOW SHE NEEDED L.JOE TO ACCOMPANY HER! He was MY boyfriend, he should be hanging out with her! Even if he was a horrible, fake one... No, I'm NOT jealous, if that's what you're thinking.. It's just... Well I'm just saying, he should be a GOOD fake boyfriend, plus I'm just worring about Soora getting hurt by him. I think. I silently cursed myself just as ANOTHER pair of hands, this time gently placed upon my eyes. I smiled. "CHUNJI OPPAA~!!"

 

I squealed as he hugged me tightly, chuckling at my cute reaction. "Well hello there too!" he smiled. "Do you mind me sitting here? Or is L.joe going to attempt to beat me up again.." I shook my head.

 

Ani, don't worry oppa! He's just my fake b-" I quickly covered my mouth. Oops.. That was not supposed to be let out... Chunji widened his eyes, then frowned.

 

But Miyu-ah... Why would you do that?" I thought I caught a glimps of sadness in his eyes, but it was quickly replaced with concern. "So you don't like him?"

 

I hesitantly nodded. "Neh... It was for a bet, whoever falls first within the two monthes will have consequences." I brightened up. "But don't worry, Chunji-ssi!! I will definately fall for that pink headed jerk!!"

 

We slapped a high five as he just gave me a peck on the cheek. I gasped, looking down. "Aigoo, is my little Miyu blushing now? So cute~!" he ruffled my hair and grabbed my hand, standing up. I don't know why, but my stomach just wouldn't settle down, it was like butterflies were seriously fluttering in my belly none stop! I smiled as we walked down the hallways, whispering about how awsome this bet will turn out. But not soon enough. I felt a weight bump into me, as Chunji quickly pulled me into his chest, as I snuggled in, in fear.

 

What the fo you think you're doing to my girlfriend?!" I voiced bellowed. Uh-oh. I turned around to see L.joe doing the same thing Chunji was doing to me, holding Soora in his arms. I guess we collided... I grimaced, and held onto Chunji tighter.

 

L-L.joe..?" I whimpered. "But hey! That's not fair, you're holding Soora the same way too!" The really bothering thing is, Soora actually looked happy anf flushed in his arms. UGHH!! Why do I even care anyways?! I huffed.

 

L.joe-ssi, don't worry I'm just stabling her. I know you like her, but doesn't mean other people can't." Wait, what?! Did Chunji just stated what I THINK he stated?! He continued: "My point is, you can't have Miyu to yourself, you don't actually possess her. And... You also can't force her to let go of the person she likes just so she would like you." He narrowed his eyes, as I gently tugged on his sleeve to stop him. "You have all the girls in the world, why Miyu?! Why do you have to take her away from the people that loves her?!"

 

L.joe crunched up his fists and threw himself at Chunji. But only... I was in the way. The next thing I knew, a punch was thrown at my temple, and everything went black.