You're friking on... Kwon Yuri..

How to Play the Playboy

 

I felt my own chin hanging down, as I quickly closed it. What was this all about again? When did the tell his parents about us?! ARGG!! I hate being the last to know anything. I frowned. "B-But... What about Yuri?"

 

Mrs. Lee looked at us unpleasantly. "See, until Yuri finds someone to err... Bare, her child with. She's going to have to live with you to at your mansion.." she cleared , and smiled. "But! Nothing is going to stop your father and our family from being in-laws!" she smiled faded a bit for a moment, a sad grin replacing it. She held my hand once again. "Miyu-ssi.. Your mother and I... We were best friends. Before she passed away, we promised that my Byunghun here." she pointed to L.joe, who was pacing awkwarly. "And you, my darling. Will get married. She knew somthing might happen if she had you, but that didn't stop her from bringing you into this world!" she chuckled, as I felt tears b my eyes. Omma... "So a month before, when Byunghun was just 6 monthes old, we wrote a contract that you two will get married as soon as one of you turns 18. And Byunghun already has. It's just such a miracle that you guys fell in love without out demands.." she smiled warily, as L.joe came to sit beside me, a protective arm around me.

 

Thanks mom, for explaining." he kissed his mom on the cheek. I looked down. If only my omma was here to... I stood up, tears almost spilling out. "Miyu!"

 

I'm gunna go... For a walk." I said, standing up. He was going to follow, but his mother pulled him back reluctantly. I gave her a 'thanks' smile, as she nodded, grinning. I walked out, as frozen tears spilled before me. "Omma..!" I sobbed, ducking into my car. I tilt my head down and wiped the hot tears that were making my vision blurry. I drove to a flowershop, and ordered a banquette of white lillies. Her favorite. I sighed, as I walked out of the store. But I bumped into someone. "Oh- Chunji?!" I said, quickly recovering.

 

He smiled down. "Yea. Where to?" he pointed at the lillies in my hand. I told him about what happened back at the hospital, as he gave me a warm hug. Our breaths frosted in the cold air, as I pulled away.

 

I wanted to give these to my mother at her grave, wanna come?" he nodded, as we quickly drove to the grave spot. I froze as I kneeled down on the cold gravel. "Omma.." I whispered, Chunji putting a hand on my shoulder. "I-I just wanted to say. Komap-da, for bringing me into this world even though you knew the consequences." I took a deep breath, and stood up. "Omma, I want you to meet my bestfriend, Chunji-ssi. He's been with me for 10 years now." I giggled. "Oh- And about L.joe... That guy that I'm supposed to be married to, he-"

 

Why? What about marrying me?" A voice teased. I gasped, turning around. Chunji fell, laughing. "Chunji called me when he saw you at the flowershop, so.. I just wanted to say hi to my mother-in-law".

 

I narrowed my eyes. "FUTURE mother-in-law." I sticked my tongue out. He kissed my cheek, as I pulled away staring like he did something totally abnormal. "Ewww.... Did you just- Wait who said I friking even forgave you?!"

 

Chunji groaned, as L.joe just rolled his eyes. "Why don't we NOT argue infront of omma?" I grumbled. "Anyways. Omma, don't worry. I will take care of Miyu well. I'll love her till death do us apart, and promise to treat her well. Please trust me, as I will take good care of your daughter. I felt myself soften, as Chunji pushed me forward. I stumbled into L.joe's embrace. Blushing, Chunji grinned and gave us a group hug. "So. You want that explaination now..?"

 

I pulled away, tapping my foot. "Righhttt... Chunji oppa, you wana come over and-"

 

He shook his head. "Nahh... Once my job is done, I gotta move on!" he winked at L.joe, who gave him a 'man' hug, and a fist pound. I rolled my eyes. Ughh. Boys... He waved, as I watched him slowly dissapear into the mist. I sighed, claring.

 

Well. I guess you could, since Yuri will be home whenever we go back.." I mumbled.

 

L.joe just held my hand, as we got into my car. "It all happened a while ago... When we were still enemies... I was at a bar, drinking when this girl came up to me, wearing a mask. When we got to her house, I knew that the smell seemed familiar. But I was too drunk to stop myself. So err... We uhm started to get to intimate, and things got... Heated." he cleared his throat. "And the rest, you know.." He grinned awkwardly.

 

I nodded. "Right. Ok, so I guess that doesn't count as cheat." he grinned. "But until she's gone, we remain friends."

 

WHAT?!" he bellowed. I smirked, and started driving. I laughed under my breath, as I felt L.joe's finger tapping on my shoulder. I smiled as fake as possible at him, before turning it into a grim look. "Thenn... You will be fine taking care of Yuri with me? Just for two monthes..."

 

I sticked my tongue out at him. "Blehh... Will you be fine taking care of Yuri with me?" I mimicked him, moking the way he talked. "Whatever, we'll see how I'll 'take care' of her... .." I whispered the last part to myself. I glared at the grinning idiot, using my leg to kick him, but missed just SLIGHTLY. I felt my foot come in contact with something soft, as a soft groan escaped the now pained passenger beside me. I held in a laugh as L.joe squirmed. Ouchh... Did I just happen to kick...

 

My ing balls... KYUNG. MI. YU!!" He growled. I burst out laughing, pulling my car into the parking lot in our mansion. I got out and slammed the car door shut, bursting out in laughter as L.joe layed still in the backseat now, grunting and swearing, struggling to get out. The worst part was, because of the slight tumbling I might've kicked a bit TOO hard.

 

I cleared my throat, as I helped L.joe out. I smiled sweetly as he glared. "Yah!" he growled. "Do you know, if you kick too hard, I'm afraid our next generation won't be developed as easily." he smirked, as my cheeks turned bright red. Oh, he's gunna get it later... "And you know what? The bad news is, since I want a son or daughter so badly, we might have to do 'it' more than once if you damage my male reproductive system." his eyebrows raised, mocking me now.

 

I pouted, frowning. "Not like you have to care... You already got your daughter." I glared. "In particularly, the who is now living with us's TUMMY." I slammed the door open, only to find Yuri pigging out on the couch, the tub of icecream. MY tub of icecream that I had brought last night SPECIFICALLY for myself. She was sprawled out on the couch, giggling at what ever y show she was watching on MY couch, MY television, in MY living room, clawing out on MY icecream, AND WORST OF ALL: With MY fiance's baby in her damn tummy!! The list of ownage could go on forever, but you get the point.

 

Y-YAHH... My icecream..." I squirmed around, rushing over to save that tub of deliciousness.

 

But not quick enough. She stuck out her tongue, showing me the almost empty box. "Too bad. I already ate it all.." she smirked. "Actually, now that I think about it I have ALL that you crave. Your icecream, your spot on the couch, your personal space, and BEST of all." she smirked. I clenched I fist. Not that, not that... "YOUR boyfriend's BABY!"

 

Oh... You're on, Kwon Yuri.