Awakened

How to Play the Playboy

 

L.joe's POV:

 

I groaned, as I sat up, my elbows supporting my body weight. I didn't realize what situation I was caught in until a sharp pain shot through my heart, and I gasped for air before collapsing down again, in pain. A tear slid down my left cheek. I remember now... Miyu was about to get shot, maybe Chunji actually. But still, I wasn't going to take the chance of my baby girl getting hurt. She might've rejected my love for her infront of everyone, but know what: I still love her. More than anything.

 

My eyes shot open in shock. W-Where was she? "Miyu!" I groaned. The pain cripled through my weak body again, but I want to see her. No -I NEEDED to see her. I beared the pain and screamed out as my knees gave out. I was on all fours, panting and screaming. The pain. It was shot through my body, every nerve wreckened as I struggled to get up. "Miyu.. Mi-"

 

OMO. L.joe!" Soora rushed in, Chunji behind her. As soon as he saw my teeth gritting expression, he looked away. Something's not right. Soora quickly helped me in bed, as I closed my eyes, squezing them shut, trying to get rid of the aching in my heart. "Yah, don't do that. I-It's not safe yet, you-"

 

Where's Miyu?" I stubbornly asked. She gulped, looking around nervously. She looked devastated at the thought. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed. I was ready to get up again, when Chunji ran over and pinned my down harshly. I grimaced.

 

L.joe. You've got to calm down, w-we're trying to find her, you-" BAMM!!

 

AHH!!!" Soora screamed, as she knelt down to the now nose bleeding Chunji. I punched him. Hard. I can't help it. The thought of Miyu having any trouble at all made me go mad. That's how much I love her. "LEE BYUNG HUN, LOOK AT WOULD YOU'VE DONE!!" Soora screamed, as C.A.P hyung suddenly rushed in at his girlfriend's bellowing.

 

I looekd away. I wasn't intentionally trying to hurt Chunji, for once. I tried to control myself -my anger-. But it didn't work. I sobbed in my own covers, as C.A.P hyung came over and patted my back. "I know... I would've raged if I lost Soora too. And we met all through Miyu... I have to thank her for so much things. But know what? We're gunna find her. And I mean it. Starting now." he grinend crookedly. I just chuckled. Miyu... No matter who you choose, I'll love you forever...

 

Your POV:

 

Hah. Great. I did that stupid little deal with Jaejoong, and now he expects me to be all cuddly around him. I rolled my eyes as we sat on the couch, his arm hanging around my shoulder. I hated this life, I damn hated it. But wtf was I supposed to do? I sighed as I rubbed my temples. "Jaejoong-ssi, I-"

 

Call me babe or Joonie from now on." he smirked, whispering in my ear as he seductively stuck a popcorn in his mouth. I cringed. Did he SERIOUSLY think I was that type of girl? *Makes nasty face.

 

Righhhtt. Joonie..." No freaking way I was calling that douchebag 'babe'. "I'm gunna go out for a walk, kays?" I smiled. He was about to say something. Yadada, about the bet and how I should be faithful and commited about our black mailed relationship. Ahemm. Quote quote, "BLACK MAILED". I quickly stepped out and ran for my jacket, slamming the door behind me. I panted. It was getting dark, and I quickly checked my phone for the first time this evening -Oh right, did I mention he told me NOT to phone the cops, or else? Well he was stupid. Didn't mean I couldn't explain things to Chunji first, since he was the only calm one enough to listen and follow through with my instructions before murdering someone.

 

Soora would probably scream and swear out to the whole world, therefore letting everybody know, and so on. L.joe would probably go and beat the crap out of Jaejoong, and then get himself killed. My Appa? He'd call the cops with a lecture about "How not to get tricked my the minds of criminals." and Yuri? Pftt. She wouldn't give a damn. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if she set the whole thing up! The other people just wern't as trust worthy, and I wasn't willing to take the risk on this crisis.

 

I frowned as a message from Chunji popped up. Oh. Actually, he sent me 6:

 

Miyu!! Where are you? L.joe's shot!

 

Miyu... Seriously hun where r u...

 

Ok, if you don't come home by night I'm calling the cops!

 

I'm sorry... Just.. PLEASE come home...

 

The cops said they had to do a 24 hour wait... Miyu come on, L.joe needs you.

 

Ok, final message. L.joe just raged at the fact that you're somewhere unknown. He clearly still loves you Miyu... If not for me, come home for everyone else! For L.joe!

 

Yea, oppa that's great. So, people are freaking out, police arn't willing to come find a missing person, and... L.joe oppan's shot?! Oh , he's probably ath the hospital... I quickly took a tab and flinged whatever I've got left in my purse at the taxi driver. I didn't know what got into me. L.joe oppa's hurt though, do I still love him?! ARGG MIYU FOCUS-

 

Wait, Miss you gave me 70000 won extras!" I just ran into the hospital. Oppa needed me.

 

L-Lee Byung hun, do you..." I panted. The nurse mouthed 317 and I smiled a hurried smile, before running into the emergentcy room. My heart beat quickened as I saw L.joe oppa on the hospital bed before me, snoozing by himself, everyone else probably at lunch...

 

I went over and unconciously broke down, holding his hand tight. "O-Oppa..!!"