Ready, Set, FLIRTT!!

How to Play the Playboy

 

YOU, can you maybe like... Oh I don't know, BE LESS IRRITATING?!" L.joe said, clearly irritated at the equally annoyed Miyu. They were enemies, no, probably more. They were honestly worse than that. Having 3 classes together and living in the same mansion together was probably more than Miyu could take, oh why oh why, did her father choose Lee Byung huh's family to rent a house with?! She would've been fine living with her bestfriend Soora. But nooo, he just HAD to expect her to be fine living with the worst boy possible! Kyung Miyu slammd her note book down, making the teacher, a young yet strict 26 year old teacher glare. "Miss Kyung, do we have a problem here?" oh right, did she mention how much innapropriate cleaverage she showed?

 

Miyu glared back with an equally menacing glare. "Yes, this ert LEE BYUNG HUH right here is BOTHERING ME with his gay face!". The class gasped, as a few girls glared at Miyu, for not only did she call the kingka of the school by his REAL NAME, she had also called his face gay. Infact, most of the reasons why Miyu pitied and looked down at him so much was because of his name. Pfffttt, L.joe? He wasn't even proud of his own name, instead he was so ashamed he had to change it into a so white washed, it was litterally extinct in Korean name that he made up, and to her surprise, many air head girls actually fell fot that. Yea, not much smarties here in SPAH. Especially Kwon Yuri, the head cheerleader and also one of the fakest and tiest Miyu's probably met her entire life. To every girl, including the senior girls in Seoul Performing Arts High, Lee Byung hun was the kingka and Jay Park of the school. She's seen the disgusting flirtatious looks girls would give him when he'd flick that gay mob of pink hair out of his eyes. She hated him to the gut.

 

L.joe smirked. He stood up, half smirking at Miyu and half using his charm on the teacher. You might be surprised at how fast Ms. Kim's legs became jellos. Miyu snorted. Typical. "Excuse me, Kyung Miyu." he announced. "But as far as you're concerned, even if I was a , I wouldn't be caught dead ing at you." Miyu gasped, clentching up her fist into tight balls. Oh, he was going to get it...

 

ALRIGHT, CLASS!" Ms. Kim announced, adjusting her shirt. No use, they were litterally just spilling out. "I announce class dismissed. Kyung Miyu, detention after school, right here." with that, she stumbled out of the room with her red stilettos. Miyu scoffed, so apparently SHE was the one with the detention now. But that needn't to be worried, the teacher was never in the classroom and didn't have a list of names to check off, so if the number was right, it was considered a full detention class. "MIYUU!!" Kyuhyung, a nice but dorky nerd came up to her with his crooked smile. If he wasn't all glasses and elastic waist band, there'd be a full line of girls waiting to be asked out by him. Miyu nodded in acknowledgment, collecting her notebook and textbook. "Do you err... Want to switch detention with me?" he gleamed shyly. Ahh... He wanted to have personal time with the "teacher". Although she was barely in the room except for maybe 5 minutes max, that didn't stop him from wanting to swtich with her. Miyu smirked, chuckling. "Yeupp, all yours!" she threw him the detention slip as she packed up her stuff, ready for lunch.

 

Yah! Kyung Miyu!" L.joe's voice boomed in the now empty classroom. Miyu spun around with a roll of eyes, glaring. "Bwow?!" L.joe pretended to be hurt, clutching onto his chest. He stepped closer to the slightly frightened but stilled Miyu, playing with her wavy bleached caramel streaks. "So you wanted to '' around with me today, ehh? Well then, how about after school today?... I see your figure's acceptable. A little below the radar... But acceptable." he smirked as Miyu clutched her book closer to herself, pushing him away. "Yea, thanks for the offer but I'm good. Go touch or by yourself..." she glared in disgust before heading out. Miyu was slightly offended. She had a slight S figure body and wasn't a chalkboard like most girls. Her face features were above most of the girls in this school too. Infact, she's had many admireres before. You know, just not recently because for some cases, they were still going for the top knotch Queenkas. Kwon Yuri, and her crew.

 

As if on cue, a breeze of wind swept by Miyu's face as she found everyone either leaning towards the locker in amaze or drooling in affection. Or if you were a girl, you would be looking down in ashame or jaw dropping in jealousy and admiration. The first in line was Kwon Yuri, she was the tiest and flirtiest, also the one who probably has the most potential in being a Pabo. Sure enough, she skipped most classes. Except for ones when she could either bother some girls, especially Miyu, seduce some nerdy boys, or in SPECIAL cases for when she tries the hardest of alls: When her oh-so-precious L.joe oppa was there. Second in line was probably Yuri's step sister, Sulli. Sulli, to be honest was one of the best of the group. She wasn't as ty, flirtatious, or mean. She was just a typical girl who got caught up with her Step sister's plans on dominating the school. But indeed she was pretty, although Miyu couldn't help but think that there wasn't much of an up or down with her and Sulli. The rest of the girls were just the same as Yuri. There was the third Queenka, Yoona, the fourth Krystal, who honestly was nice from the inside but couldn't seem to stop wanting to impress Yuri. Then there was Nicole. And the last of them was Nana, who was nice whenever Yuri wasn't around, bossing her around. Deep inside, Miyu could tell that they all had hated Kwon Yuri.

 

With the 6 Queenkas, came the 6 Kingkas. L.joe, leader with Kikwang who dated Yuri, even though she was secretly after L.joe, and Kikwng was secretly after the single and player Nicole. Jonghyun, who dated Krystal. Minho was with Yoona, Taemin who was still after Sulli. The two, Minho and Taemin were actually pretty nice, but who said nice meant they wern't just the usual erted and dirty minded, plot headed Kingkas? Mir, a good looking shy boy who was a devil on the outside was with Nana. Anyways, it's way too complicated to explain, but either way Miyu ducked inside the washroom. Not because she was afraid, hell no, but more of as she didn't want to cause any trouble. The girls already hated her, for she was the only one in the school who didn't bow down before them and respect them. Not like Miyu cared, anyways.

 

Just as Miyu came out, Soora rushed in holding a letter, giggling to herself. "Guess which hottie wanted me to deliver this to youuu~?!" she singsongly asked. Which made Miyu twitch in agony. "I think I know.." she glumly remarked, groaning.