Chapter 7

Runaway Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up to the ringing of Eunhyuk's phone from the bedside table. She tried, unsuccessfully, to move away from Eunhyuk to reach it. He had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. As she tried to move, he tightened his hold, mumbling something in his sleep about not wanting to go to school anymore.

Donghae smiled at him fondly before shaking him gently. " Hyukkie, your phone is ringing." She said. 

Eunhyuk groaned and tightened his grip, pulling her so that she was completely on top of him. "Let it ring."

“Hyukkie!” Donghae whisper yelled at him.

Eunhyuk snapped his eyes open and looked at Donghae, blinking. His expression quickly changed to his trademark gummy smile when he saw Donghae on top of him. “Well, Isn't this a nice way to wake up? I didn't know you were this desperate. You're insatiable. Not that I'm complaining you know I'll do anything for you baby.” he purred, wiggling his eyebrows, his smile amused.

“Shut up, Hyukkie. I can't believe I have a ert for a mate.” Donghae said blushing. 

"Oh baby, I know you love the ert in me."  He said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Oh my god. I'm outta here." She said trying to roll off him. 

"Not so fast." He said pulling her to him.

They were interrupted by the banging on the door. 

"Hyung!!!" Jonghyun shouted from the other side. 

"What?" Eunhyuk yelled back irritated. "I told you not to let him stay here. He's such a nuisance." He added in a small voice looking at Donghae. 

"Shut up Hyukkie. I like him." Donghae said hitting him lightly. 

"Hyung, we have to go now. There's a huge emergency." Jonghyun said desperately from the other side. 

"I'm coming." Eunhyuk shouted back groaning. He pulled Donghae in for a kiss before getting ready for the day. 

"What's the emergency?" Donghae asked as she followed Eunhyuk out of the room. 

"It's Hangeng and Kyu Hyung's mates. They both ran away." Jonghyun said getting up from the chair. 

"What the..!!! Both?" Eunhyuk asked surprised he was sure his eyes were bulging out of its sockets. 

"Yep, Zhoumi Gege is freaking out. He wants us there. We have to go now Hyung." Jonghyun said. 

"Yeah, we'll leave now. Hae, call Siwon and tell him what's going on and ask him to get here quickly. He's the only one who Hangeng Hyung will listen to." Eunhyuk said getting his car keys. 

Zhoumi was already outside waiting for them. 

"Are they back?" Eunhyuk asked Zhoumi. 

"Gege is back and he's trashing his room." Zhoumi said as if to prove his point a loud crash was heard from the house. "Kui Xian's on his way back. They both had put up a mind block so we can't reach them." Zhoumi explained.

"How did this happen? I thought Hangeng Hyung and his mate slept in the same room." Eunhyuk asked confused. 

"They drugged us, Hyuk." Zhoumi explained shaking his head as a brown Wolf came out of the forest. 

"Get me something to wear." Kyuhyun ordered Zhoumi through the mind link. 

Zhoumi nodded his head and ran into the building. He came back carrying a pair of jeans which he placed in front of Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun took it in his mouth went to the side of the building. 

"Is Hangeng Hyung back?" Kyuhyun asked coming back. 

Another loud crash echoed from the house even before Zhoumi could answer. 

"I take it that he's back." Kyuhyun said staring at the house. 

"Kui Xian, I know you're angry and upset that Minnie ran away but don't you want to find her." Zhoumi asked as they all sat around the dining table. 

All of them decided its best to let Siwon deal with Hangeng when he's not in control. 

"What do you think? Ofcourse I want to find her. I'm going crazy without her." Kyuhyun shouted angrily bringing his fist down to the table. 

"Then you have to calm down. You're no help this way." Zhoumi pointed out. 

"Then what do you insist I do? Sit here calmly waiting for her to return on her own." Kyuhyun asked back. 

"No, we have to try to find them. We have to call all the nearby packs and let them know about the situation. They'll on the lookout for the girls. I think there's a very high chance that they will stumble into some pack accidentally. Then they will be caught." Eunhyuk explained.

"That's a good idea and it may work actually. Rella Noona was caught by Yunho Hyung and Minnie was caught by our pack before. It can happen again." Onew said nodding his head. 

"At the same time we'll search for them in the neutral territories. The others will also do the same." Eunhyuk completed. 

"We'll find them within a week. I'm sure of that." Zhoumi promised Kyuhyun who nodded his head and prayed Zhoumi's words will come true.

 

The hissing of the bus brought Heechul out of her almost doze. Sungmin was already fast asleep in Heechul's shoulders. Heechul leaned her head against the glass window and thought of Hangeng. She could hear her wolf whimpering as she thought of him. She sighed and stared out as the bus passed crowded streets. They both decided that the more crowded the area the less the chance of them getting caught. 

The bus slowed down to a stop and the door opened with a loud gasp making Sungmin wake up. Heechul offered her a small smile and stared outside at the crowded alleyway infront of which the bus stopped. A flash of blonde caught her eyes as the bus began to move. Heechul pressed her forehead into the glass staring hard at the person to make sure she was not dreaming. 

Heechul stood up abruptly to Sungmin's surprise. "We're getting off here." She shouted at the driver who grumble about crazy passengers and stopped the bus. 

Heechul ran in the direction of the alleyway the moment she stepped off

Please log in to read the full chapter