Chapter 21

Runaway Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heechul watched in amusement as Hangeng fumbled with his shirt. She smiled to herself seeing his fingers shaking in the process. 

"Let me do it." Heechul said finally sitting up and pushing his hand away. "Just so you know. You're behaving like a ." She added ing his shirt. 

"That's because I am a !" Hangeng said back laughing but it came out as a breathy one as Heechul traced her fingers down his chest coming to rest over his hips. 

"You're?" Heechul asked looking up at him in surprise. As soon she saw he was not joking a strong wave of guilt washed over her at thought of Hangeng remaining celibate waiting for her. 

Hangeng noticed the change in Heechul and he knew why. 

"Hangeng.. I.. I'm sorry.. I.." Heechul stuttured her eyes filling with tears of shame and guilt.

Hangeng saw her tear filled eyes and took her in his arms and pressed his lips against hers. Heechul couldn't seem to catch her breath as Hangeng kissed her like there's no tomorrow. 

"It doesn't matter. I told you before what happened before is past. You belong to me now. That's all matters." Hangeng said pulling back and staring at her intently, his eyes burning into hers.

"It meant nothing... I couldn't... It was a mistake." Heechul tried apologizing again but Hangeng shushed her with a kiss. 

"It's ok." Hangeng said laying her down on the bed and shrugging of his shirt and pulled off his pants before climbing on the bed. 

Heechul just stared at every inch of his body and found it hard to believe that this perfect specimen belonged to her.

Hangeng grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head before grabbing the bottom of her dress and pulling it over her head and let it fall down on the floor. 

Heechul felt nervous under Hangeng's gaze as his eyes roamed every inch of her body. She had to fight an urge to cover her body as she felt more and more nervous. As if sensing Heechul's nervousness Hangeng looked up to meet her eyes and saw the doubt in them. 

"You're perfect, Heechul. Don't doubt yourself, I want to see all of you. Don't be nervous. Not with me." Hangeng assured her as he bent to a straight line down to her stomach. Heechul was unsure of what to do as waves of pleasure washed over her as he ran his hands along her legs getting higher and higher. 

"Hangeng..." Heechul moaned making him look up at her to see the want in his eyes reflected in hers. 

"Are you sure?" He asked running his hand along her sides. 

"Make love to me, Geng." Heechul practically purred from beneath him and it was all the confirmation he needed. 

Everything felt new to Heechul as Hangeng made love to her. Even just a touch from him was driving her crazy.She found that there are things that only he could make her feel. That she wanted to feel if only it was from him. Heechul couldn't hold back the sound that came from as he bit down on her mark as he ed inside her, completing the mating. 

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Hangeng asked as they both lied on the bed trying to catch their breaths and waited for the earth to start spin again. 

"I'm more than okay. A little tired, maybe." Heechul said smiling at him. 

"That's okay. I'll let you rest for a few hours before round two." Hangeng said smiling and winking at her. 

"Round 2?" Heechul asked looking up at him.

Hangeng nodded his head in confirmation w

Please log in to read the full chapter