Chapter 6

Runaway Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungmin didn't get to see much of Heechul for the rest of the evening. The only time she saw her was when Hangeng carried a sleeping Heechul to his bedroom. 

Kyuhyun wanted to leave but Sungmin lied about having a headache and Kyuhyun all but agreed to stay until she's better. He introduced her to Zhoumi and Jonghyun. And Sungmin had taken an instant liking to Zhoumi much to Kyuhyun's happiness. 

It was later in the evening when Heechul came down the stairs. Sungmin was talking to Zhoumi when Heechul walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey.. " Sungmin greeted smiling. 

Heechul nodded back with a small smile. 

"This is Zhoumi. He's Kyuhyun's beta." Sungmin introduced noticing Heechul looking at Zhoumi and also because Zhoumi was dying to meet Heechul personally. He had started to fanboy her. 

"Seasonings?" Heechul asked looking at Sungmin. 

"You can call that too. But he prefers Mimi." Sungmin said shrugging. "He's Chinese."

"Talking about Chinese, where's Hangeng?" Heechul asked raising her eyebrow. 

"Gege went out with Kui Xian to get dinner." Zhoumi explained smiling.

"Oh...I guess Kui Xian is Chinese for Kyuhyun." Heechul asked Zhoumi. 

"Yeah...." Zhoumi said smiling. "Excuse me girls I have to use the restroom I'll be back soon." Zhoumi said getting up and walking out of the kitchen. 

The girls were silent until they could no more hear the sound of Zhoumi's footsteps. 

"Packed everything?" Sungmin asked looking at Heechul. 

"No, I'll do it before Hangeng comes back." Heechul said shaking her head. "You?"

"I did after Kyuhyun left." Sungmin answered. 

Heechul nodded her head. "We'll be going south. The nearest pack in that direction is atleast ten miles away so we don't have to worry about getting in trouble." Heechul elaborated. 

Sungmin nodded her head as Heechul continued. "Let's meet in the living room after two in the morning. Our scents will be gone by the morning. You have the sleeping pills with you, right?" 

Sungmin nodded gripping the table so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. 

"I'm gonna go pack and take a shower. I'll see you at dinner." Heechul said getting up. 

Sungmin nodded and watched as Heechul disappeared into the living room. Her wolf was being hard without even being marked by her mate so she could only imagine how Heechul's wolf was treating her. 

Heechul walked back to the room she shared with Hangeng with a heavy heart and started packing her things. She was about to close the bag when she remembered about the dress she left in the bathroom while she changed to go out with Hangeng for lunch. 

The dress was still where she left it but she noticed another one hanging beside it and remembered it as Hangeng's which he wore the previous night. Her hands reached for the shirt and took it off the hook. Through her heightened senses she could smell the unique scent of her mate on it. She couldn't help but hold it close to her chest. Without even sparing a second to think she carried it back with her and packed it away in her bag knowing this is the only thing that she could do to feel close to him. 

Heechul went to Sungmin's room to take the shower after hiding her bag in the closet. After finishing the shower she stepped in front of the mirror and wiped the condensation off it to see her reflection. She stared at her pale face and slowly her gaze started going down, she slowly turned to her left and her gaze fell down to the dark letters running across the left side of her rib standing out against her pale skin. 

"Tu esti inima mea, tu esti sufletul meu." Heechul murmured the words hatefully thinking back to the cursed day she got this. 

 

Heechul went to take a shower seeing Sungmin asleep in her bed. She jumped a few feets in the air when she was surprised when she came out of the shower to see the man sitting on her bed watching Sungmin intently. 

"What are you doing here?" Heechul asked not masking her annoyance. 

"Isn't she cute?" He asked back not taking his eyes off Sungmin. 

"Leave her alone, Jungmo." Heechul warned her eyes narrowing. 

"Jaewook wants you in his room. He have a present for you." Jungmo said turning to face Heechul with a sadistic smile. 

"What present?" Heechul asked guarded. She knew Jaewook enough to know that nothing pleasant will come out of this present. 

"You'll see. Come on." He said opening the door gesturing Heechul to follow him. 

Heechul glanced at Sungmin who was still sleeping, Heechul knew Sungmin was tired or she would never sleep like that. Heechul followed Jungmo through the dead hallways and finally stopped in front of a large door with intricate carvings on it. 

"Go ahead." Jungmo said giving Heechul a slight push in the direction of the door before walking away. 

Heechul took a deep breath before opening the door and entering the room. As soon as she stepped inside the door closed behind her and a pair of cold arms wrapped around her waist. 

"You smell so divine, Hee." The voice whispered running his nose along the length of Heechul's neck. Heechul bit the inside of her cheek to prevent screaming. 

"What do you want?" Heechul asked trying not to shout. 

"I've a present for my Hee. Come here." He said pulling Heechul to the table on the corner of the room and making her sit on the chair in front of man that Heechul didn't notice until then. Her gaze moved from him to the things placed on the table and Her eyes widened in horror as realization hit her. 

"No..!!!" Heechul shouted trying to get up but Jaewook pinned her down by her shoulders snarling in warning and Heechul realized that she is helpless. 

"Don't worry, Hee. It won't hurt much. I'll hold your hand." He said taking both of Heechul's hands in his and lifted her top using the other and gave the other man a

Please log in to read the full chapter