Chapter 11

Runaway Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Geunsuk was walking Hongki to his workplace. The sun was not up yet so it was still slightly dark. They were passing an alley when he was pulled in roughly. He felt his back hitting the hard wall. He groaned as he opened his eyes to see a stranger pinning him to the wall by his throat. 

"Is your number 'xxx xxx xx'?" Siwon asked tightening his hold. 

Geunsuk nodded his head as he couldn't talk with the tight grip around his throat choking him. Good thing he didn't need air,he thought. 

"Geng, it's him." Siwon moved slightly so that Geunsuk could see Hongki in a much similar position as his but pinned to the wall by none other than Hangeng. 

Hangeng turned his glare from Hongki to Geunsuk. He frowned as his eyes fell on Geunsuk. 

"We meet again." Hangeng with a small smirk matching his dangerous tone.

Siwon loosened his hold so that he could talk. 

Geunsuk coughed a few times. "What do you want? I didn't cause any trouble this time." He said after clearing his throat twice. "And please let go of him." He asked seeing Hongki shaking in fear. 

Hangeng only tightened his hold before answering Geunsuk. "I want to know where my mate is. Apparently someone called Kyuhyun from your phone with his mate's whereabouts. I want to meet that person." Hangeng said back. 

"Your mate was the one who called Kyuhyun. I just let her use my phone. If I had any idea this will happen I would've never let her use my phone." Geunsuk said groaning. 

Hangeng frowned on hearing it. "Where's she now?" Hangeng demanded.

Geunsuk opened his mouth but Hongki shook his head at him stopping him. Hangeng noticed Geunsuk's hesitation. He growled lowly as he turned to face Hongki pushing him even harder into the wall making him hit his head.

"Don't!! Your mate will never forgive you if something happens to him." Geunsuk  warned hearing Hongki groan in pain. 

"Who's he to her?" Hangeng asked his wolf growling in jealousy at the thought of his mate caring for another male. 

"Geng, it's getting brighter. We have to move or people will notice us." Siwon said nodding in the direction of the street which was getting crowded with people going for work. "Let's take them to Kyuhyun's pack." Hangeng said pulling Hongki with him. Siwon nodded and did the same with Geunsuk. 

 

******************************************

 

Sungmin woke up first because someone was, literally, breathing down her neck sending shivers down her body. She turned around to yell at Kyuhyun for crossing the pillow line. But stopped as she noticed it was she who crossed the line. She stared at Kyuhyun's sleeping form for a few seconds before getting out of the bed. Zhoumi was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. She went to the kitchen to make some coffee. She was pouring the coffee when Zhoumi came in.

"Good Morning." She said handing over a cup to him. 

"Good Morning." He greeted back. " Kui Xian?" 

"Still sleeping." Sungmin answered. 

Zhoumi was about to sit down when his phone rang. "Excuse me." He said before walking out to attend the call.

Kyuhyun woke up to an empty bed. A dread began from the pit of his stomach when he didn't find Sungmin in the bathroom. 

"Minnie!!" He shouted on top of his lungs as he ran downstairs not bothering to put on a shirt. 

"In the kitchen. Stop shouting." Sungmin yelled back annoyed. 

Kyuhyun came rushing into the kitchen and smiled in relief at the sight of Sungmin standing near the counter. 

Sungmin gaped at Kyuhyun seeing his half body. 

"See something you like, Bunny?" Kyuhyun asked as he walked to her.

"Don't call me that." Sungmin said turning to the side to hide her blush.

Kyuhyun laughed as he got near her and snatched the cup off her hands. 

"Yah... That's mine. There's more on the counter." Sungmin complained as she tried to snatch it back. 

Kyuhyun dodged her and climbed on the dining table and finished the cup in one go. " I know there's more but I bet they won't taste as good as this." Kyuhyun said jumping down.

"Jerk." Sungmin mumbled turning to pour another cup for her. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. 

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun said pressing close to her.

"Aish.... What are you doing? Let go of me. And can you please go and put on a shirt?" Sungmin asked faking annoyance. 

Kyuhyun smirked as he nuzzled her neck making her shiver. "Why? Find my body distracting?" He asked. "I usually walk around and I plan on making you do the same." Kyuhyun said smugly.

"What?!!  The hell I will. You're such a ert." Sungmin said turning around to push him away. 

Just then Zhoumi came back into the room smiling from ear to ear. " They got him." Zhoumi said excited. 

"Great... " Kyuhyun said smiling back in excitement. 

Sungmin looked confused as she stared at the two men who looked a little too excited. 

"What's going on?" She asked frowning.

"I'll leave that to you. I have to set up the office room for Gege before he gets here." Zhoumi announced before leaving. 

Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun expectantly. 

"Do you miss your friend?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin who nodded her hea

Please log in to read the full chapter