Chapter 12

Runaway Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun had to drag Sungmin away from Hongki much to her displeasure. 

"What's wrong with spending some time with him? He won't bite." Sungmin asked irritated. 

"I don't like you spending time with another male. Especially one who's not related to you." Kyuhyun said frowning on hearing Sungmin's complaint. 

"Excuse me, then what about Zhoumi? He's not related to me." Sungmin asked walking to their room. 

"Mimi is my beta. I'm sure he won't try anything with you. But I don't trust others." Kyuhyun explained following her. 

"You're way too possessive, Kyuhyun." Sungmin said turning to face him. 

"Yeah, I'm." Kyuhyun said smiling. 

"It's not a compliment." Sungmin whined seeing his smug expression. 

"Oh... Don't lie, Minnie baby I know you love the possessive me." Kyuhyun said pulling her to him. 

"Aish... You're such a brat. Why didn't you go with Alpha Hangeng?  It would have given me some alone time without you annoying me." Sungmin asked trying to get out of his hold. 

"I wanted to help him. But he's too proud to accept my help. He doesn't want anyone's help to get his mate back." Kyuhyun explained shrugging. 

"Then what about Siwon?" Sungmin asked remembering Siwon left with Hangeng. 

"Siwon Hyung went to Hangeng Hyung's pack not with him. And why are we discussing this useless things and wasting our time. We should always use our time wisely. Don't you think so Minnie?" Kyuhyun asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. 

"I think so too but your idea of using time wisely doesn't sit well with me. So please let go of me and go and bother someone else and I won't go to Hongki." Sungmin said pushing him away. 

"You're such an unromantic person, Minnie. But don't worry I'll convert you into a romantic soon. I'll go now but I'll come back soon." Kyuhyun said pecking Sungmin and running away laughing. 

"ert.. " Sungmin mumbled scrunching up her face to stop the smile that was forming in her face and walked into the room. 

 

******************************************

"He's gonna crash." Shindong said as he watched Hangeng zooming in and out of the traffic like he's in a race. 

They all met with Hangeng at the Choi pack border and now were going to Seunghyun's place. 

"I feel bad for Eunhyuk Hyung." Onew commented as Hangeng almost crashed into a truck. 

Eunhyuk was sure he did something very bad in his past life, he couldn't come up with any other reason why he's enduring this. He tightened his hold on the dashboard as Hangeng zoomed forward in the packed barely missing a truck. 

"Hyung." Eunhyuk called in a small voice. "Don't you think we're going a little too fast." 

Hangeng fixed him with a glare making him shrink back into his seat. 

"I know that. But we have to get there fast." Hangeng said stepping on the gas as the traffic thinned for a few minutes. 

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and thought of his happy place that include a nice bed and a Donghae. 

 

******************************************

 

Heechul was about to walk to the stairs when Jiyong came up smiling at her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble." Heechul apologized. 

"Oh.. It's nothing. I find it all very funny." Jiyong assured. "Actually I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah..?" Heechul asked her expectantly. 

"I know Hangeng won't appreciate keeping in touch with us. But don't be a stranger, sneak in a call once in a while. " Jiyong said taking Heechul's hand and placing a piece of paper in her palm. 

"I'll Jiyong. You helped me. And you're my friend." Heechul assured pocketing the paper and hugging Jiyong. 

A loud crash from downstairs startled them apart. They looked confused for a moment before running downstairs. They met with Seungri who was coming up the stairs in a rush. 

"What's going on?" Jiyong asked pulling him to a stop. 

"It's Alpha Hangeng. He's here." Seungri said panting.

"What?!  How did he get here this fast?" Jiyong asked surprised. 

"I don't know. But he's fighting with Seunghyun Hyung and he won't listen to anyone other than Rella. Please do something." Seungri begged. 

Heechul nodded her ran down the stairs with Jiyong and Seungri in tow. 

Seunghyun didn't really know what happened one moment he was standing there talking to Taeyang when the door was kicked open to reveal a furious Hangeng, the next second he was lying down on the floor with Hangeng on top choking him. 

"Where's she?" Hangeng asked growling. 

Seunghyun pushed him away and stood up. They both began circling each other. 

"Listen to me. We didn't do anything to her. Just calm down you, bastard." Seunghyun shouted glaring at Hangeng. 

The next moment Hangeng's fist made contact with Seunghyun's stomach making him take a step back clutching his stomach. 

"Where the hell is she?  Don't make me anymore angrier. I won't hesitate to hurt you for real." Hangeng warned. 

Seunghyun was starting to see red. No one punched him and got away easily. No one not even his Ex-bestfriend, especially his Ex-bestfriend. 

"Bring it on then." Seunghyun said smirking dangerously. 

"You're asking for it." Hangeng said gritting his teeth.

Seunghyun growled as he threw a punch aiming at Hangeng's face but missed a bit and contacted with his jaw. Hangeng caught Seunghyun's hands in his and twisted it making him groan in pain. 

Heechul and Jiyong felt like they entered a war zone. What once was a beautiful living room looked like a battle ground with everyone present fighting with someone. Taeyang and Eunhyuk were fighting in a corner though it looked like they were dancing as they dodged the others advances. Shindong was throwing someone over his head. Even Seungri who was standing next to them mere seconds before was climbing over Onew. 

"Wow.." Jiyong commented. 

Heechul searched for her mate and her eyes narrowed when they found him.  Hangeng had Seunghyun in a headlock while he was furiously kicking on Hangeng's legs. Hangeng staggered a few steps and fell down with Seunghyun on top of him. 

"Ouch.... That looked painful." Jiyong commented watching Hangeng. 

Heechul had enough of the nonsense. 

"STOP!!!" Heechul screeched on top of her lungs making everyone stop abruptly and stare at her. 

Jiyong covered her ears and tried not to laugh at the expression on the others faces. 

"Get off him." Heechul said to Seunghyun who was staring at Heechul in shock. 

"Hyun...." Jiyong called in a warning tone. 

"What?  He was the one who punched me." Seunghyun defended but got up nevertheless. 

Hangeng got up and was by Heechul's side in a second. 

"Are you okay?" Hangeng asked in a worried tone. 

"I'm fine. No one did anything to me." Heechul explain

Please log in to read the full chapter