Chapter 1

Runaway Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heechul and Sungmin eyed the town in front of them from behind the trees. It was already dark but being werewolves they could see without any trouble. 

"Chullie, are you sure there are no packs around here?" Sungmin asked looking at her surroundings warily. 

"Yeah.... This is a neutral territory. I don't sense any packs presence." Heechul reassured, being a tracker she could easily smell the air and say that. "And moreover we'll be gone by tomorrow evening." 

Sungmin nodded her head. "Alright then let's go find someplace to crash for the night." 

They both walked into a tiny motel. To their relief the woman behind the reception didn't ask much questions before handing over the keys. 

"I call dibs for the shower." Sungmin said excitedly as they rode the elevator to their floor. She was happy to be back in her human form its been weeks and she was not that comfortable in her wolf form unlike Heechul who prefered wolf over human. 

"Whatever, I just want to lie down somewhere. My body's aching throughout." Heechul said flexing her legs and hands. 

They both turned in for the night after a few hours. 

"Do you think he'll catch us?" Sungmin asked in a small voice looking at Heechul from her bed. 

"No, he won't. We won't let him catch us." Heechul said staring at the ceiling. "And if I fail and get caught I swear I'll just kill myself I refuse to be his anymore." Heechul said gritting her teeth. 

"We won't get caught. He'll find a new plaything and forget about us." Sungmin said eventhough she felt sick and guilty that she hoped he'll find someone else to torture in their place. 

"Yeah... Good night, Min." Heechul mumbled turning away from Sungmin. 

"Good night, Chullie." Sungmin said back starting at Heechul's back. 

The next morning the girls went to the nearest mall to stock up their necessities before they left the place since they were not sure how long they'll be on the run. They were mindful of the things they bought and made sure they'll last long enough. 

They both were sitting in the cafeteria when Heechul stiffened after smelling the air. Sungmin looked around worried noticing her friend's rigid posture and her eyes fell on one guy walking to them. Even without smelling the air Sungmin could tell that he's a werewolf. 

"Mind if we join you ladies?" The guy with black hair asked. He didn't wait for an answer as he pulled out a chair got comfortable next to the girls. 

"I'm Yoochun, beta of the Jung pack." He introduced. "You guys are in our territory." He said looking at Heechul. 

"This is no one's territory." Heechul said back frowning. 

"Technically yes, but our pack is so close to where you girls are staying too close to our liking. And we don't let rouges run around without our Alpha's permission." Yoochun explained. 

"We didn't know about that. We're just passing through. We'll be gone by tomorrow morning." Sungmin said trying to bring peace. 

"Sorry, you guys have to come and meet the Alpha. Only after he gives you permission you can leave." Yoochun said shaking his head. 

"The hell we will. We're not in your te

Please log in to read the full chapter