On Camera part 3

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

"So Amber, have you packed everything?" asked my goldfish here.

"Sigh... Yup... I did..."

"Hey... What's with all the sighing? Be excited! You'll be in a different house!" said Ailee as she sat next to me. "I always get excited whenever I'll be in a different place."

"Well, I would be if I won't be with her. I bet it would be so fun if it was you and me." I said in a sad tone.

"Of course it will because we like doing the same things, but you would be with Krystal which means you'll have a new kind of adventure!"

"Adventure? More like torture."

"Yah! Don't say that! Why are you so mean?"

"Excuse me, she's the mean one here. She is glaring and ignoring me all the time."

"If she's glaring at you, then she's not ignoring you. Haha!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I'm serious about this!" I whined.

"Haha! Okay okay then... she's all that mean to you, but you have this chance now to be with her, who knows, she might be your next bestfriend... or better yet,your first girlfr~umph!"

"Stop there! Don't say that!"

"Yah! If you're gonna muffle me with your hand, at least you should've washed it! Damn! What's that smell?! Prawn crackers?! My gosh!" she said as she caught her breath while rubbing her nose.

"Hahaha! Your fault!

"Anyway, I hope your show will go well, I can't wait to see the first episode~" she teased.

First episode, oh great...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Soojungie, here are some extra towels."

"Thanks, unnie." I took the towels and placed them gloomily on my carrier.

"Soojungie, why?" Oops... unnie noticed.

"Sigh... it's about the show..."

"What about it? Aren't you excited?"I shook my head. "Why?"

"I don't want to be with Amber."

"Still? I can't understand you. She's a really kind girl."

"How do you know?"

"I met her in SM Ent. before..."

"Then?"

"She greeted me."

"That's all?"

"Yup!"

"Just because she greeted you doesn't mean she's kind." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're not making any sense, baby sis." said unnie as she stood up from my bed. "What is it about her that you hate so much?"

"Everything!"

"Be specific please~"

"The way she acts towards me."

"More specific~"

"Unnie, this is getting annoying! I'm going to sleep now!"

"No, Soojung! Answer me first!"

"Sigh... okay." And there, I told unnie why I really dislike Amber Liu and she seems to understand it.

"Well, I guess I can't do anything about it but still, give yourself a chance to know her. I'm pretty sure that everything you think about her is not true. Be friends with her. Just try, you won't lose anything." she said and pat my shoulder. "Okay, Krystal Jung?"

"Okay, unnie."

"Good, I'll go to my room now. Have a good sleep, baby sis."

"Good night, unnie."

Tomorrow, I'll be sleeping in a different house... our house. Ugh... no no no!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright Amber, if there aren't anymore bags inside, we'll get going now." I took one last glance at my apartment. This is it.

"Everyhting is here, oppa." I said without showing much interest.

"Alright, off we go!" exclaimed oppa and our van roared to life. "So kiddo, when you get in the house, you have to have that excited look on your face just like what you do when you have a new rubik's cube to solve."

"Okay... wait, will I be the first to arrive?"

"Yup, but you and Krystal will enter at the same time."

"Huh? Omo..."

"Relax... You'll be fine."

"I hope so..." 

We've been traveling for almost an hour now and I'm wishing for it to be longer. It feels like driving myself towards the end. Why did she have to be like that? Oh my gosh... This show will  be at the bottom big time. I should prepare myself for the worst, for Mr. Lee's disappointment, and for the fall of my career. I want to cry!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Krystal, ready?" asked my manager after placing the last luggage in the trunk.

"Wait a second, oppa." I said and faced my sister. "Unnie..."

"Aaw... why?" she said and hugged me.

"I don't wanna go..."

"Soojungie... you'll do great, okay? Trust me."

"Okay..."

"I love you baby sis. Have a blast!" I nodded and got on the van.

I just stared outside the window throughout the whole ride but no matter what I do, I can't keep calm. Sigh...

"Krystal, hyung sent a message. They are already there." said manager oppa.

"Ah really? Okay..."

"Hey, act happy and excited."

"I'll try..."

"Krystal..."

"Okay, I'll be happy and excited." I said annoyed.

"Good girl~"

After a few more minutes, the van turned to a corner, entered a gate, passed by a drive way and halted in front of a small house.

"We're here!" exclaimed manager oppa. I scanned the surroundings and saw the dork with her manager by the fountain. I heard the door open and I didn't have a choice but to get off.

"Junho! You're here." I heard the dork's manager greet manager oppa.

"Hyung, yes. Where's Amber?

"Over there." he pointed to where Amber is and manager oppa gestured me to walk towards her. Ugh.

"Alright kids, this is it. Starting today, you'll be housemates. Our manager led us to the front door with the camera crew following behind. I guess filming is about to start.

"So wait, none of you will be with us?" asked Amber.This stupid, didn't she understand what the directors explained before?

"Yes, Amber. Once you walk in that door, it will just be you and her." her manager explained.

"But... what if we need some help?"

"You'll be able to manage that." said manager oppa with a wink.

"Oh... okay..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whew! This is really happening.

"Okay, we'll just film your moment opening the door. Alright, welcome to Amber and Krystal's Life On Cam!" said the director. Both of us held the knob and pushed the door open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMBER AND KRYSTAL'S LIFE ON CAM EPISODE 1

Amber and Krystal just opened the door and the sound of amusement escaped their lips.

Amber's POV

I didn't need to remember what manager oppa said because what we saw really made me shout "wow". The house is really cool. The interior, the furniture, they're just perfect! The walls are covered with colorful wallpaper which makes everything so lively.

"Wow! Amber check this out!" called Krystal. Eh? She called me? I went to where she is which is the living room. "Hey, come here!" she said excitedly. This is strange...Why does she look so happy? Like she's enjoying this...

Krystal's POV

I'm just being obedient. Yes, what I'm showing is the opposite of what I'm feeling inside. How long should I pretend? I hate this, I really do but I can't do anything. Sigh... this is my job... I have to do this. I have to maintain this lively attitude for this show especially for this episode. I have to look very amused and excited. Well, I am amused actually. The house does look great. I faced the girl beside me giving me strange looks. Come on, Krystal... play along.

"Look at the walls!" I excalimed exaggeratedly.

Amber's POV

She's acting isn't she? Anyway, I looked around and saw the pictures on the walls; some of Krystal's,some of mine, and at the center was our picture. Thesepictures were stolen shots which made them so cool.

"Krystal, let's check the bedroom?" I asked nervously.

"Okay!" she said with a smile. Mmm... really awkward. I bet everything will be back to normal at night time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The girls went upstairs to look at the bedroom. Hmm... what will their reaction be?

Interview - Amber

Q: What can you say about your bedroom?

A: Uhm... honestly I was so suprised. I didn't expect that but I like it. Kk.

Interview - Krystal

Q: Did you like your bedroom?

A: Yes, of course. It looked like my side was really designed for me. Haha!

Amber's POV

When we reacched upstairs, we found the most shocking thing in this house: the bedroom. Yes, THE BEDROOM. JUST. ONE. ROOM.

"We're sharing rooms..." I said softly.I can feel the rage radiating from the girl next to me. I looked at her and she seems like she's trying to compose herself.

Krystal's POV

One room?! Of course, I have to deal with this,too. Haha! What a life! She's looking at me, waiting for my reaction. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"That's alright. It will be more fun for us won't it?" I said before dropping myself on the large bed. "Wow! So soft!"

Amber's POV 

I don't care if she's just pretending, for now, all I can see is her as a person. I don't know what she thinks and what I don't know won't hurt me, right? I smiled at her, she looks like a kid. If we want this show to be successful, we need to do our best. Here it goes.

"Really? I love soft beds!" I said and jumped on it causing Krystal to bounce as well. I was surprised when Krystal stood up. I thought she's going to hit me but I was wrong. Instead, she held my arms and jumped with me.

Krystal's POV

Okay... like I said before, I am expecting us to be a team in this, she's doing her part so I have to do mine.

"Woah! It's my first time doing this!" I said as we jump up and down.

"You mean you've never jumped on a bed before?"

"Nope... because my parents don't let me."

"Oh... then here, jump some more!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interview - Krystal

Q: Why aren't you allowed to jump on the bed when you were younger?

A: Because my mom said I might hurt myself plus it ruins the springs inside. Haha!

Interview - Amber

Q: Do you jump on the bed all the time?

A: Yes! I go crazy over beds. That's the first thing I do when I enter hotel rooms. Sorry to the hotel management. Haha!

When the girls grew tired of jumping, both of them lay themselves as they catch their breaths.

Krystal's POV

"That was fun!" I said still breathless. I looked at the girl beside me. She's staring at the ceiling which made me look up. She's staring at us. The ceiling is covered with glass, more like a mirror so our reflection is seen.

"It's my first time seeing us on a mirror." she said.

"Yeah... me too." I said awkwardly.

"So Krystal Jung, it's just you and me..."

"Uhuh..."

"Hmm... I have a question..." Question? Oh no... don't tell me she's gonna ask me why I hate her!

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm... do you..."

"Do I... what?"

"Do you know how to cook?" Huh?!

Amber's POV

She heaved out a sigh then giggled. Is she going nuts?

"Hahahaha! You hungry?" she asked while both of us stare at our faces. We look happy, she looks happy... I hope she really is.

"Yes... Haha... I got hungry from all that jumping."

"Me too... come on let's go to the kitchen and see what we have." she said as she got up and walked towards the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next on Amber and Krystal's Life On Cam

Krystal will teach Amber how to prepare her favorite Korean dish, Ddukbokki. Will Amber be able to follow? Tune in next week! See you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF PART 3

Author's note: So... here's the third part including the first episode of their show... I think this story will be longer than I expected. So, what do you think guys? Can you understand the flow? If it is italicized, it means the narrator of the show is speaking or the staff of the show for the interview. Please tell me what you think... Annyeong!