On Camera Part 11

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

Amber and Krystal's Life on Cam Episode 9

Interview - Krystal

Q: What did you feel after hearing about your show coming to its end?

A: Oh? Uhm... I felt... sad? Yeah... I felt sad.

Q: Why?

A: Because... I am used to this place... I'm already comfortable here.

Q: What will you miss from this show?

A: The house... and Amber.

Interview - Amber

Q: Amber-shi, how are you feeling now that you're almost done with the show?

A: Sigh... Honestly, I'm not excited about it.

Q: Why is that?

A: Because it means everything will be different after this.

Q: What will you miss from this show?

A: The house... and of course... Krystal.

 

Krystal's POV

I opened my eyes and got confused about where I was because the ceiling I was staring at was definitely not the bedroom's. I pushed myself up and found Amber sleeping, her head on my legs. I smiled. I don't know why but this simple gesture suddenly sent warmth in my heart. I looked at how she was sleeping and I think her neck will be sore because of that so I quickly tugged on her elbow to wake her up.

"Amber, Amber wake up."

"Huh? Why why? What's the matter?" she said in panic while looking at me. It made me giggle.

"Nothing... relax... Come on let's go upstairs for us to have a better sleep." I think she's still half asleep because she still looks lost. I managed to get off the couch and stood in front off her. "Amber, let's go."

"Huh? Yeah yeah... wait... where's my book?" she said looking at the floor. "Oh here." she added and got it. "Oh, this room is quite messy." she said and wanted to put back everything into place. She's having difficulty getting up, maybe too sleepy? I chuckled before grabbing her left wrist. 

"Never mind that now. We'll clean that first thing in the morning." I said and pulled her up. "Let's go sleepy head." I said and dragged her with me.

 

Amber's POV

Krystal pulled me up while holding my wrist. I stared at it as she led us to the stairs. This feels... nice, with us being comfortable and such. When we reached the bedroom, she turned around and faced me.

"Still sleepy, sleepy head?" she asked with a smile. 

"No, not anymore." I smiled back. Then I noticed she's still holding my wrist. "Are you my mommy?" I asked while giggling.

"Huh? Why?" she said confused.

"Because my mom used to hold me like this when I was little." I said while raising my hand showing her my wrist she was holding. "Especially when we're outside... because I always run around and she's afraid I'll be out of her sight." I added.

"Oh!" she said and quickly let go. I think she blushed a little.

"Why? I like it." 

"Because it reminds you of your mom?" she asked with a chuckle.

"No... because your hand is holding me." I said while smiling. I didn't even know where I got the courage to say that. I just felt like saying it.

"Ah..." she said then walked towards the dresser.

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere." I said. I saw her reflection on the mirror, she's smiling and my heart fluttered.

"Really?" she said looking at me through the mirror.

"Yes, really." I said. Both of us are smiling. I'm not sure about what she feels about me and I'm not aiming for anything, As what I've said before. I won't use this show to get her. But I guess this is where all begins, being friends.

 

Krystal's POV

We're still smiling at each other. This is awkward, but a good kind of awkward. Before this show happened, all I did was to think of reasons why I should hate her, and those reasons clouded me because I thought of her as someone who would take advantage of me. But now, looking at how she treats me, I know, she's someone I could trust, someone I could be friends with for a long time.

"So, are we having a staring contest again?" I asked with a smirk.

"Haha! No, but you can stare at my cute face if you want to." 

"Pffft.. Never mind. I might have nightmares if I do that."

"Hahaha! Yeah, maybe you would." she said and walked towards me. "But I'm sure I'll have a good dream." 

"And why is that?" I asked now facing her.

"Because I was looking at something beautiful before going to sleep." she said and walked towards the bathroom. I suddenly felt a thug in my chest.

 

Amber's POV

As I closed the bathroom door, I heaved out loud. Woah Amber, what's with you today?! Did that alcohol earlier bring out those words in you? Right, blame it on the alcohol, eh? Whew! But she didn't have any violent reaction about it, did she? Argh! I don't know anymore! I the faucet so she won't think that I'm just hiding here. After a while, I turned it off and went out.

"Hey Amber, what chapter are you in this book?" she said with my book in her hand. She's now on the bed with her back leaning against the headboard.

"I think I'm on the 12th chapter."

"Wow! You read fast." she said and put my book down.

"How about you, which chapter are you reading?" I said as I dropped myself on the bed, lying on my belly.

"I'm on chapter 5."

"Ooh... not bad." 

"Do you like these kind of stories?" she asked.

"Mmm... yeah..." I said while looking at her with my head rest on a pillow.

"Why?"

"Uhm... because it makes me feel what the characters are feeling. Whenever I read, I put myself in the characters' shoes and that makes me understand the story more."

"Ah... so in this story, where are you putting yourself, in A's or in Rhiannon's shoes?" she asked sincerely.

"In A's." I said simply. "I think I can relate to him more." 

"How?"

"Just like him, I'm just a soul wandering in this world where everyone is triying to fit in. And sometimes, I wish I can do what he does and be in another person's body. I just want to see what other people do or feel."

"Wow... I didn't expect such a deep answer." she said.

 

Krystal's POV

I just realized how deep Amber is. She may seem easy going but it's good to see this serious side of her.

"Haha! Was it? Sorry..." she said. "Anyway... who would you choose between the two?" she asked. I thought about that for a second.

"Oh me? Mmm... I think I would be Rhiannon..." I said. 

"Ah really? Why?" Now it's my time to answer.

"Because, I think we're the same. In the story she is this girl who's not confident with herself right?"

"You're not confident about yourself?"

"I am but, as a celebrity, I can't help not to look for flaws about me. I don't know why but sometimes I feel like I still need to do more to prove myself." she nodded with the words I'm saying.

"You don't need to do that you know." she said.

"Why not?"

"Because you are doing just fine." she said while having this gentle smile on her face.

"I do? You can say that after you know, what I did?"

"Hey, that's okay. It just shows that you're human." There's that smile again. I smiled back. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." The room went quiet for a moment before she spoke again. "Krystal?"

"Yeah?"

"If I'm A, then can you be my Rhiannon?" I was surprised with her question that I didn't know how to react. What does she mean?

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Mm... we're friends, right?" I nodded. "So, after this show... when I'm just floating somewhere with nowhere to go, can I go to you?" she asked sincerely.

"O-of course." I said hesistantly. I felt a thug in my chest again. What is this?

"Thanks." she said. She looked at her phone and checked the time. "Oh, it's pretty late. We should sleep now."

"A-alright." I stuttered again. Damn. Why am I stuttering?

"Good night, Krystal." she said while puffing up her pillow.

"Good night, Amber."

I lay myself down properly with that conversation running through my head. As her words echoed, I can feel myself smiling. What's strange is I don't feel uncomfortable about it. I don't know what this is but it makes me feel good. Yes, it's good.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's good to see how these girls developed a good relationship. Both from a different world, but now sharing a common ground called friendship. It's almost the end our dear viewers. Don't miss the last episode of Amber and Krystal's Life on Cam. Annyeong!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hi readers! On Camera will have its last chapter on the next update so hang on a little. And for those who are not familiar with the story Amber and Krystal are talking about here, it's called Everyday/Another Day. Two books but same flow of the story, they only differ with their POVs. I would definitely recommend this book. It's really a great experience, like you'll get to know how other people live and see the world. Very interesting. So, what can you guys say about this chap? Please tell me your feedback. Thank you!