On Camera part 7

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

AMBER AND KRYSTAL'S LIFE ON CAM EPISODE 5

"More water, please~"

"Yes..."

Amber and Krystal are in the dining room for a snack and it looks like Amber is enjoying being Krystal's master today.

Amber's POV

"Anything else?" asked my beautiful slave as she poured water in my glass.

"That would be all, thank you. You may continue eating now, slave. Hihi~"

"Hmp. That game was really annoying."

"Haha! That's the deal~"

"And you're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Of course~ I got a princess as my servant~"

"Princess?"

"Yeah... That's what everyone calls you." She then paused for a while then spoke.

"Whatever. Anyway, I don't think I deserve to be the slave. We should have a rematch.

"No we shouldn't. This is your fate."

"Unfair!" she protested but I pretended not to hear it.

"I'm done eating. You may wash the dishes." I said with a chuckle before going to the living room.

"But I'm the one who cooked!" said Krystal in disbelief.

"Yes, but you're my slave so you should do that, too~"

"I hate this!"

"Hihi.."

"Until when should I endure this?" she asked annoyed.

"Hmm... until midnight." I answered. She looked at the time and saw that it's only 10 o'clock in the morning.

"Why?! That's too long!"

"It should be for a day. A deal is a deal."

"You're so mean."

"I'm not... I'm the kindest master there is." I smiled at her as she continued washing the plates. "By the way, after that I'll ask you to do something."

"What is that?"

"Secret. I'll tell you later so hurry up."

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Sigh... Yes master."

"Good girl~"

 

Krystal's POV

Argh! Why did I lose that game?! I was looking forward to ordering her around and asking her to do silly things but that llama plays really well. I'll get back at her next time.

After washing the dishes, I went to the living room to do the other things she'll ask me to do.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Oh you're here." she said and placed her rubik's cube on the table. "So... are you ready?" she asked with this enthusiastic smile on her face.

"Ready for what?"

"For my tasks for you."

"What?"

"I thought about the things I'll ask you to do and wrote them down." she said and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it carefully and was surprised with what's written on it.

"What?! 10???" I asked in disbelief. 

"Why? What's wrong?" she asked.

"They're too many." I whined.

"Eh? They're just enough until midnight. Come on, read them aloud."

"Sigh... Number 1..."

"Wait, include the title~" I rolled my eyes before reading again.

"Cute Amber's Tasks for the Slave Krystal:

1. Always stay next to Amber. You cannot go anywhere unless she tells you to.

2. Feed Amber.

3. Always smile.

4. Make Amber laugh.

5. Tell Amber something that no one knows about you.

6. Take care of Amber today.

7. Be freinds with Amber today.

8. Carry Amber up to the bedroom.

9. Jump on the bed with Amber.

10. Make Amber happy today."

After reading, I looked at her with confusion. "These are not tasks. Why do I need to do these? The only normal tasks here are number 2 and 8." I said.

"Nope. Those are the things I want you to do for me today."

"How about number 7? I thought we had a deal?"

"That's why there's the word 'today'. I promise after midnight, we'll just be housemates again." she said and stood up from the couch then walked towards me. "Okay slave Krystal?"

"Okay master Amber."

"Alright~" she exclaimed as she patted my head. I followed her with my gaze as she walked towards the back door.

"Why do you need to do that?" I asked while fixing my hair.

"Nothing. I just want to touch your head."

"You're so weird. Do you know that?"

"Yes~" I frowned. Why can't she feel insulted?

"Hey, what's task number 3?" she asked. I looked at the paper I'm holding.

"Always smile."

"Then? Smile~" I forced a smile on my face.

"Good. But what are you doing there?"

"Why?"

"I'm here, right?"

"Yeah... So?"

"Task number 1?" I read again and stomped my way towards her.

"I don't wanna go outside."

"But I want to so you have to be here too." She dragged me towards the bench and asked me to sit with her.

"So, what will we do here?" I asked.

"Hmm... nothing... I just want to sit here and enjoy the nice weather we're having."

"Just sit here? Boring."

 

Amber's POV

She looks adorable now. I'm really glad I won the game. At least I can make her be this close to me for a day without complaint. 

"Then why don't you start talking to lessen your boredom?" I said.

"Huh?" she confusedly asked. I took the paper from her and pointed at my task.

"There. Tell me something that no one knows about you."

"But... if I tell you that, everyone will know."

"I'm not asking you to tell me a secret. Just tell me a fact that people are still clueless about you."

"Oh..."

"Haha! Come on... speak." She stayed silent for a moment before speaking.

"Usually when people are alone... they feel sad, right?" I nodded. "But I don't."

"Huh? But you said you hate it when someone leaves you..."

"That's a different case. Sometimes we need time to be with ourselves... especially with the job we have... always surrounded by people, cameras, everyone needs to know our every move... and honestly, it is really tiring. We always need to look our best because all eyes are on us. But when I'm alone, I get to be myself again. I can be me without the need to be careful." she said and smiled at me. "How was that? Was that okay? Haha..." I nodded. I thought about what she said. It's true... As celebrities, we are the public's property, and that's what we deal with everyday. I looked at her. She's now staring at the sky.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"The sky... it can see everything... I wonder if it knows what everyone feels..."

"Maybe it does... maybe when people are sad, it feels sad too that's why it rains. And after the rain, it will let the sun shine again to make us feel better." I answered.

"You think so?"

"Well... That's just my opinion and answer to your difficult question." We giggled at our crazy conversation. "How about you Krystal?" My question made her look at me. " What are you feeling now?" She looked at the sky again.

"Let's see if the sky can answer that." I looked up. The wind blew making the clouds move and giving way for the sun.

"It's sunny. Does that mean you're happy?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm happy because I get to experience new things like this."

"Me too." We stayed silent again for a few moments then heard her speak.

"Amber, was I really that mean to you?" I was taken aback by her question which made me look at her.

"What? Why did you ask that all of a sudden?"

 

Krystal's POV

Spending the whole day with Amber everyday made me reflect on  how I treated her before andI still feel guilty for doing that.

"Because I still can't forgive myself for acting that way."

"Hey... don't be like that... Didn't we agree that we will be housemates from now on? So let's erase all the negativity."

"Alright. But I really am sorry."

"I know you are. Okay! Time to do your tasks! Feed and take care of me~"

"What? You're hungry again??"

"Yup! So please cook something special for me."

"Ha! Everything I cook is special!"

"Then go~ Master Amber is starving!"

"Okay! Wait right there!"

 

Amber's POV

I'm happy to know that she really feels sorry about what happened to us before. I think she's changing. No... I think she is really a kind person but she needs to protect herslf that's why she's like that. A few minutes later, I decided to go in the kitchen.

"Is lunch ready?" I asked.

"Not yet. The rice is still cooking." she said while slicing some onions. I sat on the chair across from her and an idea popped in my head.

"Soojungie~"

"Eh?" she gave me a weird look which made me chuckle.

"I just wanna try that." she lightly giggled.

"But why?"

"Nothing... i just want to see your reaction. Your friends call you that, don't they?"

"Yeah... my close friends." I suddenly felt sad because of what she said.

"Then... I shouldn't call you that, right?" I asked.

"Hmm... you can today. It's on my tasks list, isn't it?"

"Just today?"

"Yes..."

"Okay..." I got up from the chair and went back outside.

 

Krystal's POV

Did I offend her? But we had an agreement which she proposed herself. She said that throughout the show, we'll just be housemates. Sigh... better not to think about it anymore. Finally the food is ready so I went outside to call her. When I reached the back yard, I saw her on the court, trying to balance on the skateboard. I wondered what she's trying to do. I watched her as she positioned her feet on the board and at a snap, the board flipped under her feet.What's more amazing is that she landed on the board flawlessly.

"Hey cool kid! Time to eat!" I called out.

"Oh, how long have you been there?" she asked while picking up the board.

"Not too long." I said with a smile. She then walked towards me.

"So... Are we going to eat now?" she asked while wiping the sweat on her forehead.

"Yes... Come on."

I served the food I cooked and we happily ate. I insisted on feeding her but she said I didn't need to do that anymore. She was quiet throughout the meal and I felt that I really made her feel bad again. I didn't mean to, I swear.

I looked at her. I think she's busy thinking about something. Better break the ice.

"Amber? Are you okay?" I said which caught her attention.

"Huh? Yeah... Why?" 

"Uhm... It seems like something is bothering you."

"Oh... just thinking about something." I wonder what it is. Anyway...

"Amber... What if you teach me how to ride the skateboard today?" Her face instantly lightened up. Oh yeah, she's smiling again.

"Really? Woah wait wait... Are you sure? You might get hurt." she said worriedly.

"Yes... but I know you won't let that happen. I trust you." I'm telling the truth. I know she'll take care of me.

 

Amber's POV

I got so excited about teaching her how to skateboard. Did she notice my gloomy mood earlier? I didn't want to feel bad but I can't help it. Anyway I think she's making up for it.

"Amber, I'm done washing the dishes! Where are you?"

"Wait a second!" I shouted from the bedroom. I'm looking for my knee and elbow pads. She really need this since she is a beginner. After finding them, I rushed down stairs and headed outside.

"Krystal? Where are you~ Waaah! Hey! Get off the board!" I shouted as I saw her trying to balance herself on the skateboard. I ran towards her and held her arm. "Are you crazy? What if you fall down?" I asked worriedly.

"I was just taking a look." she said defensively.

"No you're not. Here, wear this." I handed her a helmet then knelt down to strap the pads on her knees. "It's important to wear protective gears first. These sports can cause serious injuries."

"Okay okay... sorry." she said apologetically.

"Extend your arms." I said and slipped the elbow pads on. "There, now you're ready." We smiled at each other before proceeding with the lessons. "The first thing you need to learn is balancing your self on the board. You need to place your feet correctly or else you'll tumble down.

"Oh.. okay... I'll try it now." She was having a hard time getting on it since it's her first time so I suggested her to hold on my shoulders.

 

Krystal's POV

Whew this is difficult but I think I can handle it. I would occasionally go off balance since this is still new to me but Amber was very patient in teaching. I'm getting tired that I purposely leaned on Amber and she noticed it.

"Aw wait.. shift your weight to the other side. You're getting heavier." I chuckled at her reaction. "Hey, are you doing this on purpose?" she asked while giggling.

"Well my legs are starting to get tired."

"Why didn't you say so? You can get off you know." She helped me get off and I instantly sat down on the pavement.

"Why is it so difficult? I want to ride it now." I said.

"Hmm... But that would be another lesson." She paused for a moment before speaking again. "Oh... you wanna ride it? Then I'll just hold your hand while you're on it."

"Really?"

"Yeah come on." She helped me get up and position the skateboard properly. "Okay, get on." she said and I did. When my balance is already stable, she held my right hand and pulled my lightly.

"Wo-woah! It's getting wobbly." I said.

"Yeah because we're moving too slow."

"Then let's go faster."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... come on, please~"

"Alright. But keep your balance, okay?"

"Okay~" She increased our speed and I felt so excited. "Woooh! I'm riding a skateboard!"

"Haha! Having fun?"

"Yeah, super!" We were so busy with what we're doing that we didn't notice a big stone on our way. The wheel hit the stone, got the board wobbley which made me lose my balance and fell sideways. 

"Oh no!"

"Oohh... Aw!" I heard Amber say. She caught me, like literally. I landed on top of her with all my weight. "Hey... are you hurt?" she asked.

"No... I'm okay..."

"Then, can you stand up now? Your knee is squishing my leg." she said with a tint of pain in her voice.

"Oh... sorry." I said as I stood up. "How about you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I think so... Help me get up, please." she said and I gladly did. I also helped her dust her shirt but then I saw something red on her elbow.

"Omo! Amber your elbow!"

"Why what?" 

"It's bleeding! Oh my gosh!" 

"Huh?" She looked at her elbow. "Don't worry, it's just a scratch."

"Then let's go inside so we can clean it up." I went to the bathroom to get some bandages and medicine while Amber washed her wound with water and soap. "Amber here. Are you really okay?" We are now in the living with Amber sitting comfortably on the couch. "I'm so sorry. If I wasn't too eager to ride the skateboard then this wouldn't happen."

"Hey... This is nothing... It's not that painful. I'm okay." 

"Alright... After this, I'll prepare a delicious meal for you so you would feel much better."

"Eh? Let's just call for delivery. You've been cooking all day. Just sit here with me."

"But... my tasks..."

"Don't think about that now... You don't really have to do all of them. Just take a rest here. Here, choose any program you like while I call the restaurant."

"You're paying?" I asked. Amber suddenly looked at the camera.

"Manager oppa, give us money please~" Both of us laughed at what we did.

*DINGDONG*

"Food's here!"

 

Amber's POV

After dinner, Krystal and I stayed in the living a little longer. We also ate ice cream while watching a movie.

"Well, that was nice." I said while stretching my arms. "I think it's time for us to sleep."

"Yeah... so..." I watched Krystal as she stood in front of the stairs with her knees bent. "Come on."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll carry you up the stairs."

"What? I told you it's okay for you not to do the tasks anymore."

"But I want to. So hop on."

"Okay..." As I hopped on her, I felt that I'm a little too heavy for her. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes... I can do this."

"Alright... but be careful."

"Don't you trust me?"

"Uhm..."

"Yah..."

"I do I do.."

"Okay... hold on tight."

We strugglingly walked up the stairs and rejoiced in happiness whenwe reached the bed room safely. We both dropped ourselves on the bed while catching our breaths.

"Told you I can do it." she said.

"Yeah... Good job!" 

"Wait this isn't done yet. Get up, fast!"

"Why? Why?"

"Time to...jump!!! Come on, Amber. Jump!" And just like our first day, we were jumping on the bed again like kids. I hope this day wouldn't end. After rounds of jumping, we eventually felt exhausted and lay down on the bed again. Our reflection on our ceiling caught my sight again, I smiiled.

"Krystal.... look at us." I said while pointing at the mirror. "That's what we looked like on day 1."

"Yeah..."

"Hmm... We've changed right? I mean we've gotten closer..."

"And... I guess that's a good thing, isn't it?" I smiled.

"Yes, it is." she smiled back. "Thank you for today. You made me extra happy, even though I scraped my elbow because someone wants to ride the skateboard so bad."

"Hey... I already said sorry for that!" she exclaimed before hitting me with my llama doll.

"Hahaha! Just kidding."

"Meanie! I'll wash up first!" she said and went to the bathroom.

 

Krystal's POV

When I came out, I saw Amber already sleeping. I walked quietly towards her and stared at her face. Amber, should I completely open myself be friends with you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry sorry sorry for not updating for a long time. Work drains my energy. I hope you'll like this update. Peace!