11:11

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

There are, many ways to make wishes; we can make wishes on a star, on a well, in a church, or even at the sea. But of course, these places can't be easily reached, and that's when 11:11 came. They say when the clock strikes 11:11, you can make a wish. But why do people like making wishes? They don't even know if they will come true or not. Sometimes, I think making wishes is just a waste of time. Well that's what I thought, until I saw him.

I've been crushing on this guy since the first day he worked here in my favorite coffee shop. His hair is long for a guy's usual hair cut, his jaw line is very pronounced and his smile is just breath-taking.

"One mocha peppermint frappe for Jinay." I heard him say. His voice is not very deep. It's just a few bars deeper than a girl's. It's weird but I don't care, for me it's still attractive. 

"Good morning ma'am, what can I get for you?" he asked showing his charming smile.

"Hi." I said. "I'll have my usual." I continued while staring at his eyes.

"Usual... Is it the soy latte and chicken sandwich?" he asked with his brows curved up. My heart jumped. He remembered!

"Yes, that one." I said with a shy smile.

"May I have your name please." Is it just me or does he really not pay attention? I order here every single day and every single day, he asks for my name. Aren't they allowed to remember their customer's names? Is it in their shop's policy?

"Hmm... Krystal. Remember it." I said jokingly.

"Okay Ms. Krystal." he said with his adorable teethy grin. I took a deep breath for my heart is about to pop out. "I'll call you when your order is ready."

"Thanks." I said as I took my change and went to my usual seat. I secretly gazed at him as he makes my drink. Why is his hair like that? It looks so smooth. I suddenly checked the time.

11:11 am

I closed my eyes. "I hope he'll notice me. I want to know him more." I wished silently before opening my eyes.

"Soy latte and chicken sandwich for Krystal." I heard him say. I quickly went to the counter and looked at my order. Hmm... it's impossible for him not to talk to me after this. I purposely didn't take the straw he placed on my tray and went back to my seat. He'll talk to me for sure.

As I sat down, I waited for him to notice the straw I left but he's so busy taking customer's orders. Sigh... he'll see it eventually. A few minutes had passed but he's still there making coffee. Then I saw him notice the straw, I was expecting him to look for me but no, he just put it back in the straw dispenser.

Psh... for real?! Argh! I stood up and walked towards the counter.

"Excuse me, you forgot to give me a straw." I said pretending to be disappointed.

"Oh really? I'm sorry ma'am." he said and gave me one before going back to what he is doing. Sigh... that's it? I took the straw and ate my food with a frown on my face. "11:11, you failed me again." I said to myself before leaving the cafe.

Night came and I was still sulking about what happened earlier. I know... I'm over-reacting, aren't I? Sorry, but I really like him.

"What's with your ugly face? I mean expression." I heard Sulli say as she browsed her smartphone.

"Are you insulting me?" I back fired.

"No no... I was just joking... Don't be so sensitive." she said with a giggle. "But seriously, why are you like that?"

"It's because of that guy."

"What? You're still crushing on Mr. Barista?"

"Yes... and it's getting frustrating..."

"Why?"

"I think no matter what I'll do, he'll never be interested in me."

"Maybe he's gay.."

"Yah! How dare you say that!"

"Hahaha! Because you said he doesn't seem to notice you... but how is that possible? You're so pretty."

"I don't know... maybe I'm not that pretty for him."

"Then just try harder."

"Hmm..." I checked the time and it's 11:11. I stayed silent with my eyes closed.

"Don't tell me you still believe in that."

"Why? There's no harm in trying,or in my case, there's no harm in wishing." I said before sticking my tongue out. Sulli just rolled her eyes and continued playing with her phone.

"Hey... how long have you been crushing on him again?"

"Uhm... wait." I got my phone and checked the calendar. "Hmm... it's already been a month and three days today."

"So what's his name?"

"Mmm... I don't know..." I answered shyly.

"What?! It's been more than a month and you're still clueless about his name? I thought you go there everyday?"

"But how am I suppose to know?"

"All the employees are wearing name tags, right?"

"Yeah but everytime he gets my order, I just get lost in his eyes."

"Ew... cheesy... Then ask."

"I'm shy, okay?"

"You? Shy? Unbelievable!"

"What was that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing! Anyway, I'll sleep now." said Sulli as she walked towards her own bed. "So... are you going there again tomorrow?"

"Yup... why?"

"I'll go with you."

"And why?"

"So I can laugh at you... Haha!"

"No thanks!" I threw a pillow at her."

"Ouch!"

"That should make you sleep well. Haha... Good night."

"Saddist. Good night."

NEXT DAY

"Good morning ma'am, what will you have today?"

"I'll have a caramel frappe, no whipped cream."

"Okay ma'am. May I have your name?"

"Sulli. How about you? What's your name?"

"What is that ma'am?"

"I'm asking your name. You asked for mine so it's only fair if I ask yours."

"Ah... okay... It's AJ."

"AJ?

"Yes."

"Okay, thank you."

I saw Sulli hurriedly walking towards our table with round eyes. 

"Why? Why?" I asked excitedly.

"I already know his name!" she exclaimed in a low voice.

"Really? What is it?!" She smirked first before answering.

"Say it already!" I said as I pinched her arm.

"Ouch! Because of that, I won't tell you."

"Aaa... Sorry sorry... please tell me now."

"Okay... Hihi... His name is... AJ."

"AJ..." I smiled. Finally, I know something about him. "What a nice name."

"So go there and buy me a slice of cake... No... make that two."

"What?"

"You owe me that much." 

"Sigh... okay." I stood up and went towards the cake shelf.I knelt down to get a better look at the goodies when suddenly, I saw a pair of eyes peeking through the other side of the shelf. The eyes smiled at me and I can't help but to do the same. When I've decided what to get, I went to the counter and saw the same pair of eyes looking at me.

"Hi. What will you have?" he asked with his charming smile again. 

"I'll have a slice of mudpie and a slice of cheescake." I said cheerfully.

"And what would you like to drink?"

"Hmm..." I was still thinking when he suddenly spoke.

"Soy latte?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh.. you remembered." I said with a chuckle.

"Haha... yup.. I have a sharp memory."

"Ah..." I feel giddy and shy at the same time.

"I'll just call you when they're ready." I headed to the corner while waiting. 

"Mudpie slice, cheescake slice, and soy latte for Krystal." I was expecting my name to be shouted but here he is, standing right in front of me with a tray in hand. 

"Are you a stalker or something?" I asked jokingly.

"Well, you told me yesterday to remember your name, right?"

"Mmm.. Good." I smiled back and took my order.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot now?" asked Sulli as I went to our table.

"He remembered my name." I said before taking a sip from my drink.

"Ooohh... So... what now?"

"Huh?"

"What's your next move?"

"I don't know yet... but this is a good start~"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal... she is that beautiful girl who comes here everyday... I can already feel that she likes me. But... will she still feel that way if she knew that I'm a girl?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hi... this is my third one-shot... and this is not done yet so don't be angry or confused okay? I'll try to write the other half tomorrow? alright? Love you guys... and... please tell me what you think about this? is it interesting or a common story already? please... I need to know :)