On Camera part 9

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

Amber and Krystal's Life on Cam Episode 7

The girls are now preparing themselves for an epic water fight and it really seems exciting.

Amber's POV

"Are you done filling up your gun?" I asked Krystal as I tied the end of my last balloon.

"Yup! I'm ready!" she exclaimed while proudly holding her weapon. She looks so cute right now that it made me chuckle.

"Alright, now we should decide where our bases will be. We will come from those points as we attack."

"Then how will we know who wins?"

"Hmm... How about whoever has the dryer clothes is the winner. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Krystal headed towards the basketball court while I walked to the garden. Many people might not know but I'm good at climbing trees. Haha! So I think I have this place as an advantage. I looked around and saw a sturdy-looking tree. It's a good hide out for later. I'll lure Krystal into coming here then climb. There's no way she'll be able to shoot me. Hihi.

Krystal's POV

Water gun fight... I think it will be fun and I'll make sure I'll win this time! We didn't bet on anything but I just want to be the winner. Haha! Amber is really fun to be with. She can think of anything for us to have a good time.

"Krystal, are you ready to start?" I heard her faint voice coming from the garden.

"Yes! You can attack now!" I answered back.

"No! You first!"

"No you!" I said with a chuckle.

"Okay! Here I come!" I waited for her as I prepared to shoot. I was anticipating her water bombs but she wasn't carrying any when she came.

"Hey, I thought we're starting?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah we are." 

"Then why aren't you - " In just a snap, a ball of water exploded on my right leg which made me squirm a bit. Where did that come from?!

"What were you saying?" teased Amber with a grin.

"Grrr! I'll get you for that!" I exclaimed as I squirted water from my gun which made her run. She ran so fast that I lost sight of her. I reached the garden but she's nowhere to be seen. "Amber? Where are you?"

"I'm just here. I can see you clearly." she said but I still can't see her. I continued walking and saw a big tree.

"You're getting warmer." I heard her say. "Keep walking." I hesitated but I still obeyed.

"No matter how hard you try to hide, I would still find you!" I said in full alert. I heard her giggle.

"Stop right there. 3, 2,1 bombs away!" After saying those, I just felt a big blob of water all over me. "Boom! Gotcha! Hihihi!" I quickly looked up and saw her standing on a tree branch.

"Amber! Get down from there! You're so unfair!"

"Haha! Why? I'm preparing for my aerial attack!"

"Preparing? You've already attacked me! So here's my answer!" I squirted my gun at her nonstop. She laughed while trying to avoid the water.

"Then take more of this!" She started dropping her water bombs which made me run away from the tree. She jumped off and now we're face to face.

"Fire in the hole!" she shouted before throwing a balloon at me.

"Kyaahhh! Let's switch weapons!" I said with a chuckle.

"No way, I love my balloons! Come on Krystal Jung, attack me."

"Okay, you're asking for it! Head shot!" I ran towards her while firing at her forehead.

"Wait! You're drowning me!"

"Haha! That's my plan!"

"Evil!" She threw another one and this time it hit me directly on the face. I glared at her but she just stuck her tongue out before throwing again. We laughed at each other and continued exchanging water squirts and balloons. When we ran out of water, Amber started running after me with the garden hose. "It's not over yet, Krystal!"

"Hey! How can I attack if I don't have anything anymore?" I asked while still running away from her.

"That's your problem now!" she answered and continued firing me with water.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like the girls are really having fun with their water battle. They are like innocent children who are enjoying a typical summer day.

Amber's POV

I was so immersed on chasing her that I didn't notice my feet getting tangled with the garden hose and made me stumble forward on the ground. 

"Krystal wait! I fell down..." I called.

"Oh Amber! Are you alright?" she said while running towards me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. My feet got tangled." I explained.

"Haha! That's what you get for being unfair." I teased. "But I'll help you get up since I'm so kind." I pretended to vomit at what she said which made her hit me. As we managed to get myself up, my muddy clothes got our attention. "Look at you! Muddy llama! Haha!"

"Muddy llama. huh? Here!" I scooped some mud from my shirt and put them on her face.

"Aaaaahh!" she shrilled in digust. "Amber! How could you?!"

"A little mud won't hurt, Krystal~ Hihi."

"But I hate it!" she said a little upset. Oh no... I panicked that I held her hands, scraped them on my shirt and wiped them on my face. I swear my face has mud all over it.

"Here, here... I'm sorry Krystal." I said apologetically. "Don't get mad." She looked at me and her laughter echoed instantly.

"You really are a muddy llama."

"Sorry for putting mud on your face." I said trying my best not to have some in my mouth. I think she noticed because she started laughing again..

"Give me that." she said reaching for the hose. "Time to clean up." She positioned the hose above my head and use her hands to clear the thick layer of mud on my face. Her touch, so gentle but it still made me blush. I felt so shy that I grabbed the hose from her and just did the same but I can't look at her.

"Is the mud coming off?" she asked.

"Uh... no... wait..." I hesistantly touched her right cheek but I tried not to be obvious. I think she didn't notice. I kept looking at the tree behind her because I don't want her to catch me so mesmerized by her.

"How can you clean my face properly if you're not looking at me?" I heard her say.

"Oh... sorry... I just... uh..."

"Just what?" Ugh... can't she feel how shy I am? 

"Nothing nothing..." I said and continued wiping the mud off but this time, I was looking at her. I carefully ran my fingers on her forehead, then her eyes  caught my sight. I was staring at them for a long time before I realized that they were staring back at me. Her eyes, my eyes, inches apart but there's a force connecting them. I was waiting for her to look away, but she didn't. I don't want to assume things. I don't want to think that she's starting to like me, nor stress myself to think about anything that could lead to disappointments so I just blurted out a joke to make me feel less tensed. "Are we having a staring contest?" I asked with a chuckle. 

"Yes." she answered with a smirk. Why is she being so playful now? 

"Who do you think will win?" I asked.

"Me."

"Why do you sound so sure?"

"Because there's a bee near your face."

"What??? Where???" I instinctively closed my eyes while frantically flapping my hands on the side of my face. Krystal started laughing at me.

"Haha! You blinked! Or rather, you closed your eyes! I won!"

"I don't care anymore! Where's the bee???" 

"None! I just tricked you! I'll shower first okay loser? Haha!" she said and went inside.

What?!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo... The princess will do whatever it takes to win. But aren't they so cute a while ago? Do those stared mean anything? Tune in on the next episode of Amber And Krystal's Life On Cam. Annyeong everyone!!!