On Camera part 2

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

Everyone was in shock. No, I think everyone agreed except me and Krystal. I mean why? Why would Mr. Lee think of a show like this for us?

"Sir, are you really sure about this?" asked Krystal again.

"Yes, of course. Why? Is there anything wrong?" Krystal stayed silent. "I mean, I see how your fans react to your team-up and many requested for you guys to have a show together. Wait, is there anything bad about this? Am I making a wrong decision?"

"Of course not, sir." said Krystal's manager. "We assure you that this will turn out well."

"Yes, sir. Thank you for choosing our artists." said manager oppa.

"Well then, if there aren't anymore concerns, I'll get going now."

"Thank you, sir." We all bowed before him as he stood up. "By the way, I want the filming started next week." he said and went out the door. I looked at Krystal. There, there's that expression on her face again. Her brows meeting at the center, eyes burning, shooting lasers at me.

"So Amber, hyung, I think we should have a meeting with the staff as soon as possible." said Krystal's manager.

"Okay. See you at the meeting, Junho. Good bye, Krystal." Krystal bowed before manager oppa and hurriedly walked towards the door. I was waiting for her to look at me but nope, she turned the knob and went out with her manager following behind. I faced my manager who's preparing to leave as well.

"Oppa... how will we do this? You know how much she hates me."

"I can't do anything about it. That's what Mr. Lee wants so we have to do it. He's the boss."

"But oppa... I'm so nervous. I think it will only be a total failure."

"Don't say that. Show some optimism, will you? Come on." We headed out of the room and decided to go home.

What a shocker. Krystal and I in the same house. The girl who mysteriously hates me will be with me in a house. Ten epsiodes? Will we even reach three? Will we even have an episode? Argh! Mental breakdown mode!

For us to have an episode, the staff should have something to film. And for them to have something to film, Krystal and I should have things to do. But how will we do something together when she's like that? How? Ugh... I need to call Ailee.

*phone ringing*

"Yow."

"Amy, I need your help."

"About what?"

"I need to understand how Krystal Jung's brain works. Could you please explain that for me?

"Huh? Llama, what are you talking about?"

"I'm not sure if this info should be disclosed or not but since you're asking I'll tell you, but don't share it to anyone, okay?"

"Okay... now tell me."

"Mr. Lee just called us for a meeting and told us that Krystal and I will have a show together."

"So? You had a lot of shows before."

"No, no. This is different. This is going to be a reality show. Worst part is, we will live together."

"What? Like together-together?"

"Yes. We'll live in one house together, 24/7."

"Woah! Seriously?"

"Yeah... How in the world will I survive that?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You really are a goldfish. Have you forgotten how much she hates me?"

"Oh... Yeah, sorry."

"Sigh... And we will start filming next week..."

"Hmm... that's interesting...I mean this is a good opportunity, right?"

"Opportunity for what?"

"To get close to her."

"That sounds scary..."

"Anyway, I need to hang up now. I have a schedule for Music Bank."

"Alright...."

"Talk to you later. Chill, okay?"

"Yeah... bye." Oh man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa, can't we just back out from the show? I don't think I will be able to handle that."

"Krystal, I told you we can't. Mr. Lee has already scheduled everything. Why are you reacting like this anyway?"

"Because I don't want to work with Amber anymore."

"Why? Did she do anything bad to you?"

"No.."

"Then what?"

"I just... I don't want to get close with her."

"Why? You have to give a good explanation."

"Oppa!"

"Tell me first."

"Hmp. Never mind."

"Well then, no good reason. So the show is still on. I'll get going now. Rest." I sighed in defeat then bid manager oppa good bye. What should I do? Amber, again. Sigh... I've been spending the year with her because of our songs and videos then this? I'll live with her? Arrgh!

Okay, okay. I know I sound so rude now, right? Like why do I hate her so much? Honestly, she seemed okay the first time I met her. She's cool actually, but as time passed, I felt like she's trying to get close to me. She's acting all cute and I suddenly thought she might be trying to impress me or something which I didn't like. Does she think I'm that easy? That I'll fall for her just like that? Excuse me, but eventhough she has that charming smile, handsome look, and not-to-mention that dorky but adorable personality, I won't and I repeat, I won't fall in love with her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We're here at Sm Ent's conference room with the staff, directors and producers.

"So Amber, Krystal, are you excited for this show?"asked one of the producers. Neither of us answered immediately. They are still waiting for it and I don't think Krystal will answer so I didn't have a choice but to speak.

"Ah yes, of course sir."

"Good! What are your expectations about this?" the producer asked again as he looked intently at me. Expectations? Does his question also include what I expect from Krystal? Well... that's easy to answer: cold treatment, the feeling of talking to a wall kind of thing, and probably the worst time of my life. If only I could blurt those things out,but of course I can't.

"Uhm... m-my expectations would be f-for Krystal and I to know each other better and for us to have a good time." Was that alright?

"And you Krystal?" all of us looked at her as we wait for her answer. Will she say something?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh gosh! What should I say? Everyone is looking at me including Amber. Grrr! This is so awkward! I'll just say whatever comes into my mind.

"Hmm... I expect that this show will go well." I hope that is safe.

"What about from you and Amber?"

"What about us?"

"Do you expect anything from both of you?" I looked at her before speaking. Why is she even looking at me? Ugh.

"I... I just hope that Amber and I will be a great team in this." I said before giving a light bow.

"Great! I'm sure you will." said the producer. 

They proceeded explaining what our show will be about. The show will run for ten episodes and like what Mr. Lee said, if the show will rate well, we'll push to ten episodes more. 

"'Amber and Krystal's Life On Cam' is about what you guys do in your everyday life not as a celebrity, but as yourselves. You will not have any mission cards or scripts like other reality shows. In here, you will just show the real Amber and Krystal." said the director. "You can show us whatever you like: your hobbies, your favorite clothes, you can even speak in English if that's what makes you girls comfortable."

"Then how can this show be interesting? Because I am sure that I won't do anything interesting. When I'm at home, I just lie down or watch TV." I said.

"Then no worries, Amber here is the opposite of you." I heard Amber's manager said jokingly while patting Amber's shoulder.

"Oppa!" I heard Amber hissed.

"She is an energy ball at home... haha!" her manager continued not minding the revolting girl beside her.

"There! So no more problems!" exclaimed the director.

Ugh... there is no way out of this now. 

END OF SECOND CHAPTER

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: So how is it dear readers? Is it getting boring? I'm so sorry. Peace!