11:11 part 2

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

I watch her as she eats the cakes she bought with her friend. She's really beautiful. She comes here everyday and orders almost the same thing that's why I already know what to get for her but of course, I always ask because first, it's really necessary and second, I want to talk with her longer. 

Krystal, that's her name. It matches her pretty face. I'm very sure that she doesn't know my real gender since I dress like a boy and like what I've said earlier, I can feel that she already likes me. Honestly, I have a crush on her too. But I can't ask her out... because I'm afraid that she'll stop liking me if she knew what I really am.

After a few minutes, I saw her and her friend stand up from their seats, I think they are already done eating. I looked at her as she opened the door, and to my surprise, she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back. That smile, it's... it's... heart-melting. See you tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ssul! Did you see that? He smiled back at me! So that means he likes me too!"

"Don't keep your hopes up. Maybe he's just being friendly."

"Why are you so negative?"

"I just don't want you to expect much." When Sulli said that, it immediately got me thinking. Could she be right? Is AJ just being friendly? I need to find out tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's Monday and the morning rush just ended. Whew... what an energetic way to start the day. I looked at my watch, it's 15 minutes to 11 am. She'll be here any minute now. I kept myself busy by arranging the tables and chairs and cleaning the floor so I won't anticipate her much but it looks like I'm not succeeding because I kept on glancing at the door. I decided to go in the stock room to get... whatever I can get. After a few moments, I heard the door open. I checked the time. 11:00. I quickly went out of the stock room and saw her there by the counter. My heart leaped. I fixed myself first before walking towards the counter.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Hi." she greeted back with her beautiful smile. 

"Breakfast?" I asked for us to have a conversation.

"Yes~"

"So... will you be having your usual?"

"Uhm nope... I wanna try something new... What can you recommend?"

"Hmm... You should try the marble pancakes and bacon. They're really good." I answered showing my dorky grin.

"Mmm... Is that your favorite?"

"Yup... I have that almost everyday."

"Well then... I'll have that."

"How about for your drink?"

"What do you usually drink with that?"

"Orange cucumber juice. Really refreshing.."

"Really? Alright."

"I'll just call you when they're ready." she paid for her order and went to her favorite seat. Should I make a move today? Not really a move... Hmm... like... I just want to know if there is a chance for her to like me.

When her food was ready, I personally brought it to her which made her surprised.

"Yummy marble pancakes, crispy bacon, and orange cucumber juice for Krystal." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Huh? Why did you bring it all the way here?" I asked when I saw him standing next to me with my food already on the table. I didn't notice him before because I was watching the busy street outside the window.

"Uhm.. because there aren't any customers and I thought this might be heavy for you to carry." he said shyly.

"Ah... okay... Thank you." I said.

"Hmm... I'm AJ.."

"I know..." I mentally face-palmed myself after realizing what I said.

"W-what?"

"A-ah.. I already know your name... My friend told me yesterday." I said as I try to act less embarrassed.

"Ah... your friend... Oh I remember... Yeah... she asked for my name yesterday... It was a little weird actually." he said while scratching his nape. If he only knew it was our plan. Haha!

"Ah really? Haha... Forgive my bestfriend, she's a little crazy..." I said pretending I didn't know about that.

"No no... it's okay." he said while chuckling. We suddenly had an awkwardly silent moment. "Uhm... enjoy your breakfast, Krystal. Call me when you need anything." he said before going back to the counter. Pancakes and bacon is his favorite breakfast. Another thing I knew about him. I checked the time.

11:11 am

I closed my eyes. "I hope he'll say yes."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I glanced at her. She has her eyes closed. I wonder what she's doing. Maybe she's praying. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and ate her breakfast. I was watching her for a while now. I know it's rude to watch someone eating but I don't know... I think I could just stare at her all day. She was about to take a big piece of pancake in when she looked at my direction. I suddenly jolted up and shifted my gaze to the other side. Oh my gosh, she caught me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AJ is right, these pancakes are really good. I was about to take a big slice in my mouth when I noticed him looking at me. I guess he wasn't expecting me to catch him because he suddenly looked away and pretended doing something. I know this is cheesy but, it made my heart flutter. I quickly stood up and walked towards him. He's now reaching something from the top shelf so his back is facing me.

"So... how long will you be reaching that?"

"Huh?" was all he said when he faced me.

"Don't worry, I'll pretend I didn't catch you staring at me." I smirked before going back to my seat. I saw him blush but didn't bother to look at me. It's okay... I think he's just embarrassed... and that makes him look super cute! I finally finished eating my breakfast. I stood up, gathered my things and walked towards the door when I suddenly heard him call me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I waited for her to finish eating. I don't know why but I just wanted to explain myself. I don't want her to think that I'm rude or anything.

"Krystal." I called as I saw her on her way towards the door.

"Yes?"

"Hmm... I didn't mean to stare at you... I was just... admiring you... Please don't get the wrong idea." I explained as fast as I could.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to laugh right now. He really looks scared and worried. When he finished talking, I finally had the chance to answer.

"Hey, what are you apologizing for?"

"Because... you might think I'm rude."

"Why will I think that way?" Wait... did he say he's admiring me?

"Uhm... nothing... but... I think what I did was impolite." He really looks worried. So cute... Hmm.. Shall I ask him now? Okay...

"Mmm... if you're really that sorry... Why don't you make up for it?"

"How?"

"Mmm... What time will your shift end?"

"10 pm... Why?"

"Would you like to take a walk with me tonight?"

"S-sure... but how will we meet?"

"Here." I took his hand and placed something on it. "Call me." I smiled and walked out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at what she gave me. It's a sheet of table napkin... with her number written on it. A smile instantly formed on my lips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hello... this is the second part... it's not done.. I hope I'llbe able to update during the week :) Please tell me what you think about this part. Thanks <3