On Camera part 4

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

AMBER AND KRYSTAL'S LIFE ON CAM EPISODE 2

The girls headed to the kitchen ans was suprised with the design

Interview - Krystal

Q: We noticed that you immediately looked for the oven the moment you stepped in the kitchen. Why is that?

A: Oh! Haha! Because I love baking.

Q: Really? What can you bake?

A: Hmm... tarts, cookies, and pies...

Q: Ooh... How did you learn how to bake?

A: My mom taught me... Whenever I have time, I bake with her.

Interview -  Amber

Q: Can you cook?

A: Cook? Not really... though I have a special dish~

Q: What is it?

A: Sushi! Haha!

Q: Sushi?

A: Yes, that's the safest dish I can prepare. Hihi.

Q: But isn't it difficult to clean the fish?

A: Nope! I enjoy it very much!

The girls roamed around the kitchen, scanning the kitchenware on the table and cupboards.

Krystal's POV

I can't believe that I'd be cooking for this dork. I think she doesn't know how to cook. Waaah! I wanna go home!!!

"Uhm Krystal, what will we be cooking?" We? Ha! As if I'd let her cook with me. But do I have a choice to not let her? Ugh. I opened the fridge to check our supplies.

"We have fish cakes, sea weed wrappers, meat, vegetables, and rice cakes." I said  pretending that this is okay.

"Rice cakes? Like for ddukbokki?" she asked excitedly. Oh well, time to act again.

"Yes! Why? Would you like me to cook that?"

"Yup! Oh, why don't you teach me? So I could make it when I get back home... if it's alright." Is she trying to be cute? But she really looks cute now. Ugh. Ew. 

"Uh... okay, let's cook together so you'll learn."

Aaw... Isn't this a sweet moment for the two? They started preparing the ingredients for Krystal's ddukbokki recipe.

Amber's POV

I can't believe she agreed to teach me how to make this. I wonder what danger is waiting for me as soon as we get off camera.

"So Amber, the first step is making the broth." I heard her say which made me stand near her. "We need some anchovies, kelp, and two cups of water." Wow... she really knows what she's doing.

"Oh okay. What are those for?" I must seem stupid to her because she had this annoyed expression again.

"The broth is where we'll boil the cakes."

"Ah... I'm sorry. I'm really clueless about cooking.

Krystal's POV

Obviously. 

"But I can make sushi well." she said and showed me a wide grin. Hmm... I admit, that smile is adorable but I won't let her fool me! Maybe you might think I'm being paranoid... Ugh... whatever! I just gave her a smile and continued with what I'm doing. "I'll prepare sushi for us next time." she added.

The girls continued cooking in their cute kitchen. A few minutes later, dinner was finally ready.

I'll get the plates." said the dork.

"Go ahead." I took the small pot and placed it on the table.

"It really looks delicious. Can we eat now?"

"Sure!" I said. I watched her as she took a piece with her chopsticks. She really looks excited. She blew on the smoking rice cake and put it in . "So... how was it?" I asked but she didn't answer because she's still chewing happily. Why is she making this kind of facial expression? It makes me feel like she is not what I think she is?

"Wow! It's good! No, it's very good!" 

"You're not just saying that, are you?"

"I'm not joking. It's really yummy!"

"Well then, thank you." I said and got some for myself.

Interview - Amber

Q: What do you think about Krystal's cooking?

A: It's so good! It's way better than the ones I usually buy from the stores. And I'm so thankful she taught me.

Amber's POV

After eating, I volunteered washing the dishes since she was too kind to teach me. She just stayed in the living room while watching a movie. While soaping, I glanced at her. She seems harmless... for now. But no matter how mean she can be, I still like her. Sigh... Why? Why did my heart get attracted to her? But hey, I'm not a , okay? I just admire her.

Oh no! Is that why she hates me? Because I was so obvious? Omo!!! Wait wait, I should overthink, right? Overthinking causes more trouble.

After drying the dishes, I went to the living room to join her but to my surprise, I saw a sleeping Krystal on the couch.

"Already asleep?" I said to no one. I checked my watch, 8:00. It's still early for bed time but she's probably very tired. Hmm... maybe I should just stay here and watch TV first and wait for her to wake up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal fell asleep leaving Amber with no one to talk to. Watching TV is just the activity she can do for now.

Q: Did you feel sad when you saw Krystal already asleep?

A: Uhm... not really sad, more of lonely since I didn't have anyone to talk to. But it's okay, she's tired.

Amber has been watching for a few hours now yet our beautiful Krystal is still sleeping.

Amber's POV

When will she wake up? I'm getting sleepy too. I glanced at her, she's still sleeping peacefully. It would be rude to wake her up, right? What to do?

Amber looks troubled. What is she planning?

I spent a few minutes thinking if I should and how I would do it. But I really want to sleep now. I closed my eyes before saying, "Whatever!"

Omo! What's this?

 I scooped Krystal in my arms as gently as I could. Oh my gosh, she'll slap me for sure if she wakes up with me still carrying her. I tried to support her weight and walked towards the stairs. I gazed at all the steps. No... I can't do it. She's too heavy. I'm not insulting her, okay? I'm just a girl for god's sake! 

I went back to the couch and put her down carefully. Think... Aha! I Piggy back will do. I slowly held her right arm, pulled her up while I turned around and bent my knees. Both of her arms are dangling by my shoulders now. For the lower part. I lowered my body more for my hands to reach her thighs. I repeat, I am not a ert! Wooo she's gonna kill me when she sees this episode.

Slowly, slowly Amber. There! Whew! I think this is better than what I did before. I went to the stairs, knees shaking, sweat forming onmy forehead. It feels like I'm climbing a very steep mountain.

Will they make it?

One last step and... oh yeah! Someone please hand me a trophy!!! That was death-defying!

Congratulations Amber! You have carried our sleeping beauty successfully.

I gently put her on the bed and dropped myself on the floor after. Good grief! Feels like working out on Spartan mode! I need a shower!

Before undressing myself, I checked if there are cameras in the bathroom and happily, there aren't. Hurray for privacy! I quickly showered and got dressed. While I was drying my hair, I realized something... Oh snap! We're sharing beds as well! I took a peek at our bed. Waaah! She took my side as well?! Why? Why? Why? I hurriedly walked towards the bed and thought of something.

Here goes Amber again. What will she do this time?

Sorry Krystal, this is the only way I could think of.

Hahaha! How cute is that? Amber rolled Krystal back to her side like a hotdog pillow! Aigoo these kids... I think Amber doesn't have enough energy to carry Krystal anymore.

Whew! Finally, I could sleep!

Good night, Amber. Good night, Krystal

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next on Amber and Krystal's Life On Cam

"What the? What's this??? Oh my gosh!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of part 4

Author's note: Annyeong... episode 2 is here. Sorry if the episodes were short. What do  you think about this? Please tell me <3