On Camera part 8

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

AMBER AND KRYSTAL'S LIFE ON CAM EPISODE 6

Amber's POV

I woke up and found Krystal still asleep next to me. Sigh... Today, we will be just housemates again. Then what happened yesterday flashed in my head and made me smile. She said she trustsme... or was it just for yesterday? 

My thoughts were cut when my phone beeped.

From: Manager Oppa

         Hey buddy, how are you doing?

To: manager Oppa

         I'm doing good oppa. Why?

From: Manager Oppa

         Mr. Lee called and set a meeting with me and Krystal's manager. I think it's about your show.

To: Manager Oppa

         Uhm... is it bad?

From: Manager Oppa

         Maybe not. I'll update you later, okay?

To: Manager Oppa

         Okay, oppa.

I wonder what they'll be meeting about. Will he close the show down? The thought of that suddenly made me nervous. I took a look at the girl next to me. "What if the next day, I'll wake up in my own room again?" I asked but just in my thoughts. On our first day, all I wanted was to go back home. But now, I wish they would let us stay here longer. 

I just stared at her. I watched how her chest rose and fell with her breath. I smiled. This is better than not being with her at all. I slowly got up and went out of the room. It's still early and I think having some fresh morning air would be a good idea.

I went to the back yard and sat on the bench. I was anxious to know what Mr. Lee would tell our managers that I got my phone and sent a message to manager oppa.

To: Manager Oppa

         Oppa, could you inform me as soon as the meeting is over? I can't stop thinking about it.

From: Manager Oppa

         Don't worry, I will. Relax.

I heaved out a sigh. Wait, goldfish. I scrolled my contacts and dialed Ailee's number.

"Yow Amber~"

"Hey Amy."

"It's been a long time since we've talked. I already miss you llama!"

"I miss you too. Anyway, have you been watching our show?"

"Of course! You guys look so cute. But wait a minute, didn't you tell me that she hates you? So what's all of this? Don't tell me everything is scripted..."

"Okay I'll tell you but promise me you'll keep it a secret."

"Okay, I'm our bestfriend, don't you trust me?"

"Crazy goldfish!" So I told Ailee what Krystal and I were doing. I told her about our deal.

"So what happens after the show? Will everything be back to what it used to be?"

I don't know... maybe... I hope not..." There was a short silence. Then I remembered the worry I had earlier. "Oh dude, do peoplelike watching us? What do they think about it?"

"I think people enjoy watching you and Krystal. Why?"

"Uhm... nothing... I just want to know."

"Why? Oh you're worried that you'll miss Krystal after, right? Omo! Have you completely fallen for her?" Ailee's words shocked and hit me at the same time.

"You know how I feel for her, right? But I want to be friends with her first."

"Then, be friends with her. You're not hard to get along with and I think it's impossible for her not to realize that."

"I hope so. Anyway, let's talk again next time. Bye Amy!

"Bye llama!" 

I hope that meeting will bring good news. I should not be wasting time here then. I got up and went back in. I rummaged the counter tops for some bread. Nothing bad will happen while toasting some, right? I'll toast bread and make coffee for me and Krystal.

While waiting for the bread to toast, I prepared the coffee for later and boiled water, too.

"Hey, why are you up so early?"

Oh hi.... I don't know... Body clock maybe... haha!"

"Wait, I smell something burning... Are you cooking something?"

"Jesus! The bread!" I rushed to the toaster and pulled the plug out. "What the? I can't even toast bread properly." I said in frustration.

"Haha! Why did you do it anyway?"

"I wanted to prepare our breakfast but I ruined it. Sorry." I said sadly.

"Oh don't be sad. I'll just make some for us."

"But you always cook. I feel ashamed because I cannot do anything in return."

"Amber, don't think that way. It's okay, you do other things for me."

"Really? Like what?"

"You always try to undertsand me and teach me interesting stuff."

"Oh... but are those enough?"

"Yes... we don't need to list down those things. Friends don't do that."

"Friends?" I was surprised at what she said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interview - Amber

Q: Why were you surprised when Krystal said that you're friends?

A: Oh... you saw that... Well, because I didn't expect to hear that from her.

Q: Why? Aren't you friends? You've worked together before.

A: Uhm... let's just say we're closer now.

Q: Come on, give us details.

A: Well, eventhough we've worked together many times, we never really see or hangout outside of work because we have a different group of friends. So thanks to this show, we've built a good relationship.

Interview - Krystal

Q: Since you and Amber havebeen staying in the house for a quite sometime now, what can you say about her?

A: Hmm... she's okay... haha...

Q: Can you elaborate on that a little more?

A:Uhmmkay... At first, I never thought that we would get along well because our personalities are different. But then, as I get to know her, I can finally see that we really suit each other. She is the playful type and I'm serious all the time but because of these differences, we learn things from each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal's POV

Oops... I didn't realize what I said. Well because of what we did yesterday, all the patience and kindness she showed me eventhough she was the master made me want to open up to her more.

"Yes, friends. Why?"

"Uhm... nothing..."

"No... tell me what you're thinking..."

"I... I thought it was just for yesterday..."

"Oh... so you don't want to be friends with me? Okay then... let's get back to being housemates." I pretended to be annoyed and walked towards the fridge while trying not to laugh.

"Oh no... please... don't be mad..." shesaid as she walked to my side. "I was just suprised... I really want us to finally be friends, Krystal. Please..." she begged. I still pretended to be angry and went back to the counter top with a bottle of milkand she just followed me with her gaze. "Krystal?" I glanced at her. I can't hold it anymore. She looks like she was about to cry.

"Haha! You look like a baby!"

"Huh?" she asked still confused.

"I was just teasing you!" Her lips instantly formed a smile.

"Really? You're not mad?"

"Yup!"

"And we are really friends now?"

"Yes~"

"Oh yeah! Finally!" she exclaimed and started dancing like crazy. She really looks funny.

"Are you really that happy?" I asked while chuckling.

"Very much! And hey, this friendship is for a lifetime, right? Even after this show, right?" she looked at me sincerely, waiting for my answer. I really want to be freinds with her even after this. I want ti to continue outside.

"Yes. We'll be friends until we're grannies~"

"Woah! Okay, you can't take that back! They got that recorded! Right director-nim?" she said looking at the camera while I laugh at her. This dork!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The girls are now in the living room after eating breakfast. krystal was reading a book while Amber is at the corner, solving her new megaminx cube.

Amber's POV

"Oh crap! I messed it up again!" I exclaimed. I heard a chuckle from the other end of the couch. "Why are you laughing Krystal Jung?" I playfully asked.

"Well I can't seem to understand why you're so fond of that those things. It gives me a headache just by looking at it." she said while eyeing my cube.

"Because it's so fun to solve, challenging, too."

"I think I would never solve even the simplest one."

"You should try it some time." We both chuckled at our simple conversation but my phone caught my attention when it beeped.

From: Manager Oppa

         Hey Amber, just got out of the conference room.

To: Manager Oppa

         So how was it oppa? Are we in trouble or something?

From: Manager Oppa

         No... Mr. Lee is actually happy about your show. But we have to end it soon, though.

To: Manager Oppa

         What? How come? Have we already reached the tenth episode

From: Manager Oppa

         Not yet but you're almost there. You're currently filming your sixth.

To: Manager Oppa

         Then how about the ratings? I thought if we're good we'll extend it?

From: Manager Oppa

         Yes but Mr. Lee has other projects for you and Krystal, separately.

To: Manager Oppa

         Really? Then I guess we can't do anything about that.

From: Manager Oppa

         Yeah buddy. And we need to follow.

To: Manager Oppa

         Alright... Thanks for the info oppa.

After sending my message, I mindlessly sighed which made Krystal look at me.

"Hey... you look troubled... Are you okay?" Oh... should I tell her? Do I need to? But maybe it's right to let her manager give her the news.

"Uh yeah... I'm okay." But with the expression on my face, of course she won't believe.

"Hmm... No you're not. Something's bothering you." she said and moved to a seat closer to me. "Are you sick?" she asked and touched my forehead which made me giggle. She's so cute.

"Yeah... I'm really fine. Don't worry." I said and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I wanna do something fun today!" I exclaimed.

"Like what?" she asked curiously.

"Face painting... rollerblading... Oh wait, how about a water gun fight?!" I asked excitedly.

"Oh wow! I want the water gun fight! But, do we have any?" 

"You're right, I haven't thought about that. Come on, let's check our big box." We wemt to the yard and scavenged for water guns in our box full of toys and other stuff. "There must be water guns here. Otherwise, what's the use of this box if it can't provide things like those." I said frustratedly while Krystal laughed.

"It's just a box Amber not a magic box." she said while giggling.

"I know but nothing is impossible when you believe." I giggled back.

"Well, any luck? she asked while standing behind me.

"Wait, I think I see one.... Oh.. there!" I carefully pulled out a big water gun. "Only one? Unfair! There should be one more. Come on magic box, work!!!" I handed Krystal the gun as I continued looking but unfortunately, that's all I can find.

"So what else is in there?" she asked.

"Helmets, small shovels, a gnome, some rope, boxing gloves, and a bag of balloons." After saying the last words, my light bulb lit with an idea. "Do you still wanna have a water gun fight?" I asked with a creepy smile.

"Yeah but we only have one water gun." she answered.

"Ha! Who needs a gun when you can have water bombs!" I said followed by an evil laugh.

"You're weirding me out." she teased while hugging the gun.

"Oh sorry. So let's get this battle started!!!" I shouted and dragged Krystal to the garden hose.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT ON AMBER AND KRYSTAL'S LIFE ON CAM

"Amber!!! Get down from there! You're so unfair!"

"Haha! Why? I'm preparing for my aerial attack!"

Aigoo... will Amber be successful? Will Krystal get a chance to shoot Amber who's on a tree? Tune in on the next episode! Annyeong!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hi. I'm sorry. I miss you all. <3