On Camera part 6

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

AMBER AND KRYSTAL’S LIFE ON CAM EPISODE 4

Amber’s POV

The next day, I called manager oppa to tell him that Krystal and I are ready to be filmed. Our morning went smoothly; no more sarcasm, no more bickering, and surprisingly, she isn’t grumpy towards me anymore. Thank goodness! I guess she really agreed with us being just co-workers/housemates. Though the idea is sad for me because it means I would never have a chance with her after this, it still makes me happy. At least I can enjoy my time here with her, and I hope she will, too.

 

Krystal’s POV

This morning feels nice. We greeted each other a good morning without me pretending and forcing myself that it has to be good. Like usual, I prepared breakfast and she washed the dishes after. I wanted us to do something together but I don’t know what it is and I feel shy to ask her. Plus, she might think that I wanna be friends with her already. I don’t know… I just feel bored maybe.

 

Amber’s POV

Hmm… what can we do today? We just finished breakfast and I feel like I need a workout since I’ve been bumming around the house for a couple of days now. I looked at her as she went down the stairs while holding a book. Mm… might as well ask her.

“Housemate Krystal, what do you wanna do today?” she looked at me with a chuckle. “What?” I asked confused.

“Do you really have to say ‘housemate’ before my name?” she asked while still chuckling. Wow at least she laughs now and I hope it’s a real one.

“Of course! I’m taking that deal seriously you know!” I giggled. “Anyway, what do you wanna do?”

“I was thinking about that, too.” she answered as she put her book on the coffee table.

“I really want to exercise today but I don’t know how.”

“Oh me too… All we do is eat and lie down.”

“Right… maybe I could ask manager oppa if we could go to a gym or something.”

“Alright.” she answered and browsed her book again.

*phone ringing loud speaker mode*

“Amber?”

“Oppa… can Krystal and I go to the gym? We feel so bored and we think we both need to exercise.”

“Why don’t you just play sports or ride a bike?”

“That’s a good idea but we can’t do that here.”

“Why not?”

“Because we don’t have a bike nor any ball to play with.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah…”

“Have you checked the back yard?” Krystal and I looked at each other.

“Back yard?” I asked again.

“Yes… you have a back yard.”

“Really???” Krystal and I said at the same time.

“Go ahead and check it out.”

“Okay oppa, thanks!” Krystal and I immediately got up from the sofa and ran towards the back the door. When the door opened, both of us were in shock.

 

Believe it or not, it’s the first time for Amber and Krystal to see the back yard. Let’s see what they think about it.

Interview - Amber

Q: So you didn't have any idea about what the back yard looks like?

A: No. I didn't even know we have one. Haha!

Q: What can you say about it?

A: It's really cool! Everything I wanted in a back yard is there!

Interview - Krystal

Q: Why haven't you checked you back yard?

A: I really have no idea. I guess I was too excited about the kitchen that I didn't bother checking it. Haha!

Q: But do you like it?

A: Of course! Now Amber and I have a place to hang around when we get bored inside the house.

The girls now headed outside to look at the things in their amazing back yard.

 

Krystal's POV

"Wow! Look at all these stuff!" I said as Amber and I roamed around.

"Ooh! Krystal, check this out!" I looked at where she is and saw her holding a cute bicycle. I went towards her to have a closer look.

“Nice!” I said while touching the handle. “It even has a bell.”

“Wanna ride it?” she asked.

“You first.” I said.

“Okay!” I watched her as she excitedly got on the bike. “Wait, let me check the brakes first.”

“Haha! Why? Are you gonna speed up?”

“Safety first, housemate! Haha!” Housemate… she really enjoys calling me that. “okay, both of them are working. Here I go!!!” She rested her right foot on the pedal and drove away.”Wuhoo!!! This is so fun Krystal!” She was going around the yard and she really looks happy. I just stayed here while watching her. She’s like a child, so carefree and very real. Why was I so mean to her? Me and my overprotective shield.

“Yuhoo~ Wanna try it now?” she asked as she pulled the brakes and stopped in front of me. She was standing a little near so I can see her face in detail. Beads of sweat are starting to form on her forehead while her chest rises and falls as she breathes. The ringing of the bell brought me back to my senses.

“Hello? Earth to housemate Krystal~” she said while continuously ringing the bell.

“Huh?”

“If you don’t wanna ride it, I will!” did I just spaced out? Why? Ew! Better save myself.

“No it’s my turn! I said and grabbed the handles.

“Be careful.” she said while helping me get on. She was holding one handle with her left hand while the other was on my lower back for support. I still feel uneasy with her so close to me that I lightly shoved her hand away.

“I can do this, don’t worry.” I said.

“Oh okay.” she said with a smile. I was about to drive off when she suddenly stopped me. “Wait, wear this.” She handed me black helmet.

“Why? It’s not really necessary.”

“No… just for safety.”

“But I’ll just ride around.”

“Even though. Come on.” I eventually put the helmet on but I can’t seem to put the lock together.

“Let me do it.” she motioned closer and adjusted the locks. Here she is again, so near as if it isn’t a big deal. I just kept looking down, avoiding eye contact. What’s wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? Ugh.

“Alright! All set~” she said and tapped on the helmet.

“Yah! Do you really need to do that?” I asked annoyed.

“Yes~” she said with a grin. Dork. I quickly drove away without glancing back at her. What’s happening to me?

 

Amber’s POV

Cool! She can ride the bike well. I never knew she is into this stuff. I thought she only likes girly things. She really looks cool. She drove around for a few more minutes before stopping in front of me.

“That was fun!” she said as she got off the bike.

“So, I got a sporty housemate here!” I said and unlocked her helmet. I think what I did made her uncomfortable because she suddenly looked away and walked towards the benches. Did I make her mad again? Oh no. I decided to open a big box at the corner and found a basketball. I picked it up and dribbled it while I approach the basketball ring attached on the wall. I prepared for a shot and… Oh yeah! It went in!

“Nice shot!” I heard a voice say. I looked at her and felt relieved. She’s not mad. “Let me try.” Really? Don’t tell me she knows how to play basketball, too? “Hey~ The ball?” she said with her hands prepared to catch.

“Alright~” I tossed the ball and she caught it perfectly. Daebak! She started dribbling, bent her knees while she aimed the ball towards the target. Her form is pretty good and her face really looks focused. “Shoot that ball!” I cheered. She looked my way and I gave a fighting sign. She just smiled and let the ball fly. I thought she would miss it but the ball unbelievably went in the ring. "Woah!!! Great job!" I said and walked towards her. "That was great, Krystal~"

"Haha! Thanks! Wait, how about a game?" she asked while dribbling.

"You and me?" I asked confused. Is she serious?

"Yeah... You don't want to?" 

"No... of course I want to..."

"Scared?" she asked with a smirk.

"Scared of what?"

"To be called Amber the Loser?" she answered jokingly. Haha! She's being playful right now.

"Hahaha! Me? A loser? Let's see about that!" I stole the ball from her and ran away from the ring. "Game on Krystal Jung." 

"Game!" 

Oooh... It seems like our girls are going to have a one on one basketball match. We all know that Amber is very sporty but this is our first time to see our beautiful Krystal play this game. Who do you think will win?

 

Krystal's POV

I think having fun with her like this won't do any harm, right? We need to get along well and there's nothing wrong with me initiating it.

"Let's start!" I said and changed into my defense position. 

"Okay, but we should make a bet."

"What bet?"

"The loser will be a slave for a day." she said.

"What?"

"Yeah... so our game will be more exciting~"

"Okay. Prepare to be my slave, Amber Liu." Both of us gave out a smirk and began the game.

Liu has the ball and Jung was guarding her really close and it seems like Liu is having a little trouble getting through Jung. But wait, Liu faked a shot and had a chance to pass Jung. Liu went for a lay-up and she scored!

Liu: 2  Jung: 0

 

Amber's POV

"Race to 10?" I asked as I passed her the ball.

"Alright. Game!" 

Jung now has the ball. She's thinking of how to get near the ring. It was difficult since Liu has really good defense skills. She went for a shot but Liu unfortunately blocked it.

"Aaw." said Krystal. She really looks cute now. Haha!

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No fair. You're taller than me." 

"Okay okay... I'll go easy on you." I teased.

"No... I can beat you, loser!" she said and ran passed me and shoot the ball.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. "Aha! You're trying to distract me, aren't you?" She just stuck her tongue out and gave me the ball.

"I don't know... All I know is I won't be the slave for a day~" Haha! I think she's starting to feel comfoatable with me.

Liu: 2  Jung: 2

The girls continued playing their game. Even though Amber plays better than Krystal, the latter still makes a point when she gets a chance. There was a lot of teasing going on to distract each other. Amber plays tricks on Krystal by bouncing the ball on the board then catching it again. Indeed, they are really having fun!

Liu: 8  Jung: 8

"Wait wait... I need a time out." I said while catching me breath. "Whew... I get tired easily... I think I'm getting old."

"Yes you are... Haha... Come on you weakling!" she teased. 

"Hmm... I'm having the feeling that insulting me makes you happy..." I said with a chuckle.

"A little... Hihi..."

"Mean housemate." I said. She tried to steal the ball violently from me. But instead of tapping the ball, she slapped my arm. "Foul!" I shouted.

"What?!"

"You hit my arm and it's not allowed~"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"You're such a cheater!"

"Okay hold up. Let's settle this with a free throw."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to shoot from the free throw line... I have two shots and each equals to 2 points."

"What? No way!!! What if you shoot one or both?!"

"Then, say hello to slave Krystal~" I said with a grin.

"Hmp."

"But don't worry... I'm bad at free throws..."

"Just get on with it..."

"Alright." I walked towards the white line and prepared myself. Hmm... How about a little tease? Hihihi... I wrecklessly threw the ball and it missed the ring. "See? I told you..."

"Whatever... just do it." she said with a pout. I then dribbled the ball and stared at the ring. I took a deep breath pretending that I'm nervous. 

"I think I'll miss it." I said in a worried tone. She just rolled her eyes. I tossed the ball and it went swiftly in the basket. "But I didn't~ Haha!"

"Ugh! I knew it! Why did I agree with that bet anyway???"

"Haha! Don't worry... I won't make your day miserable... just a little..."

"Argh!"

And so... We have the winner and the loser aka slave for a day. Will Amber really have the heart to make Krystal do all the work? Let's all find out on the next episode of Amber and Krystal's Life On Cam.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hello readers! Sorry for not updating for a long time... I hope this chap was okay. Feel free to say what you think. Thank you <3