11:11 part 3

All About You, All About Me [My One-shot Kryber Stories]

I hurriedly kept the table napkin in my pocket and continued doing my job but now, with more enthusiasm. Evening rush came and it's the second busiest time of the day for us. It ended at 9 pm. Just an hour more and I can finally see her. I continued serving orders until my shift finished. I gathered my things, fixed myself then pulled the table napkin out and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Hi... My shift is over... Where are you?"

"Why don't you find me?"

"Huh?"

"Come on. Just stay on the phone until you find me." I was so confused but I still obeyed.

"So... which direction should I go? Left or right?"

"Hmm... Le... right! Haha~"

"Okay... Okay... I'm walking now... Where should I go?"

"Just keep walking..." I've been walking for a few minutes now without knowing where I'm heading.

"Where are you?"

"Just find me."

"At least give me clues."

"Okay... this place has a lot of books."

"Uhm.. A library? A bookstore?"

"Maybe~"

"Aaa... just tell me now... please?"

"Why? Are you that excited to see me?" she asked while giggling.

"Y-yes..." I shyly answered that I felt my face heat up.

"Hmm... where are you now?"

"Uhm.." I looked around. "Near a bakeshop."

"Okay... just turn around the corner."

"Why? Will I meet you there?"

"We'll see." she said and ended the call.

"Hello? Hello?" I walked faster while looking at the stores I pass by. When I reached the corner, I saw a small bookstore. This must be it. I peeked through the window and saw a girl sitting on a couch. I smiled. I approached her quietly and looked over her shoulder. She's reading a novel. I moved my face near her right ear before speaking.

"Found you." She immediately closed the book and looked at me.

"Took you long enough." she said and smiled. I grinned back and stared at her pretty eyes. "Let's go?" she asked as she stood up and walked towards the door. "Luna, I'll go now. You have your key, right?" she asked the girl by the cashier.

"Yes! See you tomorrow."

"See you!" and she led me out of the store.

"Hmm... Do you own that place?"

"Yeah... My mini bookstore." she said proudly.

"So... Do you go there everyday after eating breakfast at the coffee shop?"

"Yup! So now you know where to find me." She smirked and walked a few steps ahead of me. A dorky smile grew on my face and caught up with her.

"Uhm... Where will we go?"

"Hmm... usually, the guy is the one responsible about the places he'll take the girl on their first date." Did I hear her right?

"First date?"

"I consider this  a date." she said while smiling. I felt happy but suddenly the word "guy" echoed in my head. Should I tell her now? But can I be selfish for a while and hide what I really am?

"Mmm... okay..." I said guiltily.

"So... Mr. Barista, where will you take me?"

"Hmm... I know a good place." We walked towards the bay side where my favorite acoustice bar is.

"Are we going to drink?" she asked with a surprised expression.

"Haha! No no... I'm just going to order some food and we'll eat it there." I pointed tot he wooden benches by the bay. "Will that be okay? Sorry I wasn't prepared for this date." I said sheepishly.

"Haha! Of course it's okay."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He went in the bar to buy food while I stayed here outside. I can't believe I'm on a date with him tonight. So, this really means somethingg, right? This means he like me too, right? I watched him as he look through the menu. He paved his long front fringe backwards so he could read clearly. He looked really handsome while doing that. He faced me and gave me a smile. He gestured with his hands, telling me to wait for a while. I answered him with a nod and of course, my warmest smile. After a few minutes, he walked towards me and sat down.

"Uhm they're just preparing the food... But it won't take long."

"Don't worry, we're not in a hurry, are we?" I saw him nod his head then looked at the ground. His ears are turning red so I'm guessing he's blushing. I can't stop smiling. A few moments more, and a waiter came with a paper bag.

"Come on." he said while standing up. "Let's sit over there." We reached the bay side and sat on a bench.

"Is this spot alright?"

"Yes, it's nice." The city lights glimmering on the water look very beautiful like night lantern.

"Here." he said as he take out the food from the bag. "I ordered cheesy potatoes and mixed barbecue. I hope these are okay with you." I looked at the food and they indeed look delicious. "I always order these when I come here." he added.

"Whom do you eat these with?" I asked out of curiousity. He might already have a girlfriend and I'm just fooling myself.

"No one. I just eat them alone. Haha!"

"Really? No girlfriend to share it with?" I teased.

"Nope. This will be the first time I'll eat them with someone." My heart flew up to the clouds. he definitely likes me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We talked about a lot of things while enjoying our meal. We talked about our interests and laugh at random things we see around. I like the way she laughs, the way she covers when she's laughing so hard. She's so beautiful. But here's my guilty feeling again... We talked a lot of things but she's still clueless about the real me. What will I do? Is she the type who is open with this kind of relationship? Sigh... I know what will happen if she finally discovers what I really am. But I don't want this to end yet. let me enjoy this feeling even though what I'm doing is not right. Should I call myself a liar? Why am I afraid? It's not like I lied to her, right? She didn't ask me. Argh! I don't know!

"AJ, I think it's getting late." I heard her say which broke my trance. I looked at m watch. 11:45 pm

"Oh yes it is. May I walk you home?" I asked shyly.

"That's how a date should end, right?" she stood and fixed herself. "Come on!" I stood up and walked with her. We talked some more until we finally reached her house.

"That was a very interesting first date." 

"Yeah... very... especially the part when i had to find you!" I chuckled.

"A little thrill wasn't so bad, right?" she said while giggling.

"Not bad. Haha!"

"So... I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Absolutely." I was about to say good night when I heard my phone ring. "Oppa? Yeah... my shift is over. Yeah I'll be home soon. Okay. Yes oppa." As soon as the call ended, I kept my phone and looked at the girl in front of me. "Sorry about that, it's my brother."

"Brother?"

"Yeah... my brother." I looked at her confused expression.

"But you called him oppa... Oppa is for girls." And that's when it hit me. Oh no... I wanted to keep this secret longer but she beat me into it. Oh my gosh.

"Yes...I did..." I don't know how I look right now.

"But why? I don't understand... Your name is AJ..."

"Yes..." My body felt cold while beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I have to do it. "My name is AJ, Amber... Josephine...and I'm a girl." Her expression turned unreadable.

"Oh... my... god..." was all she said before she ran inside her house. I was left staring at nothing on the sidewalk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I got inside the house, I immediately went up to the room.

"Hi! How did your first date go?" greeted Sulli. I didn't answer. I was so shocked with what I discovered. "Krystal? Are you alright?"

"Ssul..." I looked at my bestfriend. "He's not gay..."

"That's good, right? Why do you look like that?"

"He won't be gay... because he's not a guy."

"What? What do you mean?"

"AJ... is a girl Ssul..."

"What? Oh my... Krystal..." I felt tears fall on my cheeks. Why am I over-reacting? Is it because I can't like her anymore? Because she's a girl?

"Krystal... what will you do?"

"I don't know..." I said as I cried.