Preys

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baekhyun being the openly gay couple of the campus are the favorite dupes of the school Kingkas and it so happened that they are Kyungsoo’s friends.

Kai is distressed that the two won’t ever like him as Kyungsoo’s boyfriend. Sure, it isn’t that important since he knows his boyfriend loves him like he does. But he discerns how close they are with him and their opinions are not trivial to Kyungsoo as they are to him. Plus they are now living in the same apartment, cold air should be shoved away.

“Um. Chanyeol, Baekhyun…” Kai mumbles when he is left alone in the living room with the couple. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo is preparing their dinner in the kitchen.

The two are cuddling sweetly at the couch as they watch a certain program on the tv. Merely not focusing on the screen but to each other.

Kai sits on the other couch as the two pay heeds to him and unwillingly pulls each other from their grips.

“Do you need anything, Kai?” Baekhyun asks as Chanyeol straightens himself and leans back on the supple couch.

“Ahem,"he clears his throat prepping to answer. “Sorry.”

The couple shoots him a puzzled look.

“Sorry for duping you two. I mean Luhan, Sehun and I used to bully you. I’m sorry for that,” Kai lowers his head.

“What do you mean ‘used to’? They still are mugging us. That Luhan, he tripped me when I was heading to my first period last Monday and recently, he poured coffee on my notes. Aish!” Chanyeol fusses, anger evident on his face.

Baekhyun taps him on his lap, trying to stop him for extra details.

“What?! That damn Luhan!” Kai hisses, “I’m so sorry, Chanyeol.” Kai stands up and gives the two a ninety-degree bow proving how sorry he is, missing the confused look on the tallest guy and the anxiety on the smallest.

“It’s okay, Kai. Please sit down,” Baekhyun butts in as Kai does as he is told to. “Apology accepted. We understand that you’re a dimwit back then when you’re still friends with them. I’m glad you chose Kyungsoo over them.”

Kai nods, slightly contented at Baekhyun’s statement but not at the when-you're-still-friends-with-them line, because he never considers Sehun and Luhan anything but his bestfriends. They are just undergoing to some nuts and he is certain they'll get over to whatever it is soon. Simply not culling to Baekhyun to avoid any bafflement.

“Yeah. It’s okay with me too. I forgive you, but not that Luhan or Sehun,” Chanyeol retorts his thought.

“Actually, Luhan is the only one who’s homophobic. Sehun and I were just riding on him.”

“Homophobic? He is? Ah that’s explains why he loves us… Loves to scoff at. Tch”

“And Sehun? Why can’t he just drop that Luhan off?” Baekhyun asks full of curiousity.

“He has his reasons,” Kai poses a weak smile hoping that the two could understand that he can't entertain any further queries about the topic. “Thank you by the way.”

The couple grins. Forgiving Kai is like doffing a bucket of burden from their shoulders, and whatnot it feels quite good.

“Anyway, sorry for seeming so nosy but can I ask something?” Baekhyun asks wavering.

“What?” Kai replies hoping it isn’t about something he doesn’t want to answer or something he can't answer.

“Why were you three renting an apartment when the whole campus knows that you all came from rich and well-known families?”

Kai sighs, relieved. “Ah. It was a privilege given to us by our parents after senior high. We just want to have liberty and to experience a normal life. We actually begged for that," Kai sneers at the memory on how they promised their parents to be as good boys as possible. Luhan’s parents were in fact the ones who were hard to please. But he soon scowls realizing that they aren’t keeping their promises now. He only hopes the news won’t reach them. But he doubts it.

Baekhyun nods in understanding though he really doesn't understand why would the three wanted to live simply if they can just live like princes who can get and do everything they want. Well, that would be included on do-everything-they-want.

“Dinner’s ready!” Kyungsoo bellows from the kitchen cutting any nighing thoughts on Baekhyun's head. The three storm towards the location of the voice straight away, just like kids excited to eat cookies.

 

“I thought it is al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter