Be Back

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai is right, Luhan deems. He has found his happiness in Kyungsoo, he has sacrificed a lot, but Kyungsoo is worthy though. Kai wants Luhan not to do exactly what he did but be wise on making his decision. Of all the things he preached to his best friend, “follow your heart” is the phrase that hit him the most.

And Luhan thinks Sehun is definitely worthy, his heart was and is whispering to him. He knows it from the very start, and it is not pleasing that he has wasted time contemplating over things that are so obvious. Perhaps he just needed someone to push him to the edge and make him act like a man – thanks to Kai – maybe telling him their problem is the best idea. He wants to chase his happiness, too, like Kai and his other friends who already have found their own. And that happiness is right in front of him, and he won’t ever let this man run away.

 

Unfortunately, Sehun thinks otherwise.

 

“About us? I thought you’re smart enough to understand my request. Do I need to repeat it, Lu? This is for the better, please…” Sehun is loss of words. He walks past Luhan trying to escape this whole situation, but the other guy is quick to grab his wrist.

“You’re not good enough of an actor, Sehun,” he says as he tugs him to the chair beside them, forcing him to sit. “I’ve noticed that you can’t look straight into my eyes, and that, somehow, tell me that you still haven’t gotten over me, over your feelings for me.”

Sehun chuckles, rather forces it. “Just give me more time and I will definitely get rid of these damn feelings.”

“Stop being selfish, Hun!” Luhan half-shouts and regrets it the next second. “I know we can still work this out together. I am hurting, too, and I know I am willing to do now the things I supposed to do.”

The taller is now at the verge of crying, yet he forces himself to stare at the other’s face. “I don’t want to be selfish, Luhan, that’s why I’m doing this,” he says in a slightly louder tone and sighs before he continues. “If you insist on getting back together, I can’t promise I won’t be demanding. I might demand for hugs and kisses, for holding hands like a normal couple. I might demand you not being ashamed of being with me. I might demand you announce to the world that you and I are dating. I might demand you say those three words I’ve been wanting to hear from you. I…”

“Then, I’ll do it. I’ll do all of your demands,” he cuts him.

His hands reach for Sehun’s and squeezes them.

“I’ll be a better boyfriend to you. I’m sorry. Just give me another chance, just one more chance, please.”

Luhan’s tears start to plummet down to his cheeks, and Sehun feels the urge to kiss them away. He hates seeing Luhan pleading like this. This is not Luhan. Both of them think the same way, but Luhan doesn’t mind, as long as he’s doing it for Sehun.

“Please,” he repeats.

“Stop,” Sehun utters in a very soft tone. “You’re making this hard for me.”

The younger stands up and faces him. He caresses his tear-stained cheeks and lifts his chin up. He begins to cry without him knowing.

“I hate you. I hate that I love you this much,” he says and closes the gap between them and embraces Luhan as if he is a lifeline.

The latter’s doe eyes widens a bit and pull Sehun away a little, his arms still snaking around the other’s slim figure. “You mean you’re accepting me again?” he blurts out with a happy tone.

Sehun once again closes the tiny gap between them, but this time, he kisses him. He kisses him so chastely like a flower. “As long as you stay beside m–” Luhan cuts him as soon as he pulls back and kisses him again, for the second, third and fourth time.

“I mean everything I said, Hun,” he hugs him. “Can we stay like this for a while?”

Sehun nods and wraps his limbs around him even tighter. He doesn’t want this moment to come to an end. He doesn’t know what will happen next and he doesn’t want to think about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter