Scheme

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is going on the right track now so far. Almost.

Luhan, Kai and his friends are currently in good terms. Luhan finally returns home, so does Kai, a few days later. Sehun is in bliss, as if his prayers for a long time have been answered. Although, Luhan didn't lend him any explanation on their last encounter, he can't help but be contented now.

The past few days weren't as miserable as expected, in Sehun's case, thanks to Daeun, and to a certain person who keeps him accompanied whenever he feels pessimistic towards his at stake friendship.

It's quite fantastic how he finds himself enjoying the companionship Tao offers, weird enough, he always pops out from somewhere whenever he feels solitary.

He was like a stalker, and it seriously made Sehun think that he was a total creep, not to mention he always acknowledges how fate is involved in every chance they meet, and as time goes by, Sehun learned to get used to it. It's funny how their relationship changed in a span of just a couple of days. For him, Tao was just a next door neighbor turns into a very close and reliable friend.

 

Seems like Daeun has fulfilled the seventy-five percent of her mission, though it isn't all because of her works, she's grateful that things come in handy before she leaves again.

If anything, Daeun is not just excellent in fashion, she's also a good cook, since she acquired extra cooking class back in France.

On one particular Friday she sent a message to Sehun, who's currently attending his boring History class, that she'd prep the house for some sort if mini celebration and asks him to invite the others too. She spent all day to prepare her specialties, which are mostly western cuisines for their dinner later.

Sehun and Luhan come home first and are quite impressed as they enter the kitchen. The dining table is simple yet elegant, having silver decors, they didn't know they have. Sehun wonders if she usually does this at home, also the food filed at the center appeared as if she took out them from a five-star hotel.

Luhan drools at the sight, he asks Daeun unbelievably if she really was behind all those edible chef d'oeuvre.

Daeun gives him a curt nod and chuckles, "Piece of cake."

A moment later, comes the ring of the doorbell. Sehun volunteers to open the door and welcomes the inseperable couples. Kai steps inside first, hand linking with Kyungsoo, then Chanyeol and Baekhyun, fingers entwined, follow suit.

When Sehun is about to close the front door, someone squeals from a distant. With so much curiousity, he peeks his head to see, and indeed, it is no other than Jongdae, with Minseok in tow, scampering at the hallway. He doesn't understand why he needed to squeal like a teenage girl but opts not to ask because he is Jongdae. Simple.

So long as everybody has taken their respective seats, courtesy of Daeun (and after praising her hardwork), Kai attempts to start digging on the plates when Sehun, who is sitting across him, halts him halfway using his fork. He shoots his bestfriend a dissapointed look, as if he's a candy-deprived kid.

Sehun cackles at his childishness, "We're still waiting for someone. Can't start eating yet."

Luhan turns to Daeun, which is sitting beside Kai, signaling for confirmation and she nods in return.

As if on cue, the doorbell chimes for the second time around this day. Daeun immediately gets off of his chair to the front door, saving Sehun.

Tao smiles at Daeun and hurries to the kitchen, all eyes are on him but he's looking for a particular individual.

"Sehun-ah," Tao singsongs as he hugs the said guy, who instinctively returns the gesture. Then, he plumps down to the empty seat beside him.

Daeun can see the confusion in everyone's eyes except on Luhan who is practically scowling at the sight. It is the first time they meet him, so it is no surprise to have those reactions. She grins as she sits back on her spot and introduces Tao to everyone as soon as they are all seated.

The supper is feckly done with savoring Daeun's delish dishes and a little chitchat every minute and then–their mouths are too busy on chewing to even talk.

The couples especially Kai and Kyungsoo are (hardly) repressing skinship for Luhan's sake. He might be gradually accepting gay relationship but they don't think he's ready yet to witness bromance right before his own eyes.

After they eat, Kyungsoo insists to help Daeun in freeing the table from the utensils they've used. Knowing Kyungsoo, Daeun warries that he'd bother her until he gets what he wants so she just let him be his helping buddy.

Once they are through in the kitchen, they pace to the living room and there their friends are sluggishly sprawling around

"What took you so long?" inquires Baekhyun with evident boredom on his tone. That is a rhetorical question so Kyungsoo and Daeun just nod and proceed to the empty spot beside Jongin. "Let's start the games!"

Everybod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter