Truth? No. Dare.

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School break has been starting a few days ago. And few days ago, he was knocking at this very same door with his monster-sized anxiety eating him entirely, it all seems a deja vu but Sehun is sure he is more welcome this time. After three or four little bangs, the door pulls open and behind it is not a scowling Chanyeol rather a Baekhyun who wears a cordial smile that matches his eyelines. And the taller feels the urge to return that smile.

 

"Sehun!" Baekhyun steps back and lets their guest to come in. "I'm glad you visit again."

"Thank you, hyung,"he mutters sincerely and takes his shoes off.

"I'll call the others, help yourself and sit on the couch."

He sits on the velvety couch in the living room as what he is told to, whilst the smaller of the two paces upstairs to call his boyfriend and the sleeping Kai. Sehun can hear the low piping sounds of silverwares from the kitchen so he assumes Kyungsoo is there prepping something.

 

A few moments later, the two couples are gathered with Sehun in the living room. It is supposed to be so awkward being trapped in a room where you are surrounded by lovers that could give you instant diabetes unless that's not the case, because the ambient is so accommodating to the single Sehun, he remembers those old times he was with both of his bestfriends, doing what normal teenagers do and just enjoying each other’s' company. Joking and playing around until they get tired and would just lay down and wait for some quick snacks from Kai's mother. But this isn't the time to be nostalgic, Sehun realizes that he is supposed to be in bliss and be worry-free. He needs to forget about Luhan even for a while. He needs to shove away the pretty face of the man he lovesㅡbut isn't aware ofㅡfrom his mind and have a great time. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol has become his new friends and he is certain that he will used to this so easily.

 

Kyungsoo made some pasta and tea for them to share which indeed enjoyed by Chanyeol the most. Baekhyun, as per usual, being a nosy kid he is, bombarded Sehun with questions about the most trivial things he can think of. With that, the other three send frowns at him, but Sehun really didn't mind. Kai of course is clinging with his boyfriend like a koala on a tree and Sehun is jealous of his bestfriend because he finally found his happiness in Kyungsoo whilst he knows he can't find his and be with Luhan, nevertheless he is so happy for the two of them.

After few hours of chatting and deliberation, Baekhyun strides to the kitchen and resurfaces with a tray of sojus and glasses and a huge anticipation on his face. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol knows the excited guy is planning to play his favorite cruel game. They grin weakly at the two youngest wearing confused looks, but they know they can't help it, because Byun Baekhyun is as stubborn as and they'd end up playing truth or dare anyway.

Baekhyun gives them behest to sit into a circle and be comfortable as he musters to them the game's set of rules. He emplaces two mini fishbowls on the wooden table at the center in which makes Sehun wonders where the heck did he get it. There are labels of Truth and Dare on either of the bowls, and Baekhyun explains that those bowls contain the questions and tasks they'll use. He insists it makes the game square and Kai wanted to drive that it isn't, because it's Baekhyun who wrote it all, but throws the thought in the end. The person asked will also drink a shot of soju after complying.

The active player, Baekhyun, spins the emptied soju bottle and the first hapless person is Park Chanyeol. He chooses truth and picks up on the bowl, as his boyfriend volunteers himself to read it for him.

Baekhyun reads it in silence first with a mixed horror and a smirk on his face, then aloud, "have you ever cheated on your boyfriend? If yes, with whom?"

The other three tense as Chanyeol looks dramatically at Baekhyun who's sitting on his right. "The truth is..."

"C'mon Yeol, spit it out!" Kai interjects impatiently.

Chanyeol chuckles and leans to kiss Baekhyun's trembling lips. "Of course not! This guy is my first and my forever love. I can't cheat on him even if I want to. I'm stuck with him," he tries to headlock the said guy but Baekhyun is quick and elbows his tummy. He giggles and drinks a shot of soju adh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter