Competition

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I see you’re still talking to Kai uh," Luhan deadpans eyeing at the LCD in their living room.  Sehun could barely read any sting of emotion from his bestfriend's anyway pretty face. It's so blank and it fears and blurs him at the same time. He wants to know if he is angry or not just to make sure himself how to response from his not a query rather statement, that seems requiring any confirmation or denial.

"Hmm..." Sehun shifts from the couch, sipping from his favorite bubble tea, getting more and more nervous as the silence between them is becoming too unfamiliar. The honey-haired guy is still heeding at the not-so-interesting TV program whilst the taller guy gulps the final slurp of his tea, still unsure of what to say.

Until Luhan is the first one to break the muteness,"It's okay."

Sehun's jaw drops literally. He is grateful he already finished his drink because if not, he knows he is capable of spurting it out. Did he really hear that right? That Luhan is alright with him still befriending Kai? He isn't dreaming or hallucinating, right?

"Are you serious?"

"Yes,"Luhan replies matter-of-factly.

Not that Sehun is frustrated nor not happy with Luhan giving him permission, though he is already taking advantage of it, but he knows something is wrong. What is your problem, Luhan?

 

Being the man he is, Luhan has influenced Sehun and Kai on going to nightclubs. For Luhan, it is something that adult men would do to enjoy life. It's a norm that is widely accepted, so nothing really is to worry about.

The three would dance looking a little balmy then they'd drink on their martini glasses once they get enough of the loud music. Except Luhan that never tastes alcohol again after an incident at their graduation ball, because he is somewhat allergic to it.

But the highlight of their every night is their competition over girls. They'd count how many girls would flirt with them the whole night. And of course, Luhan would always win. He's a professional flirt as he says.

This night on some weekend is more likely their usual nights at clubs except Kai isn't there with them. Luhan spends half of his energy on the dance floor while the younger starts the night on their usual seating area with a glass of vodka in hand. Sehun still prefers bubble tea though.

Sehun's eyes trails his friend making his way to the seat across him.

"Are we ready, Hun?"the honey-haired guy half-shouts to overbear the blasting music.

Sehun isn't ready, he'd never be. He never liked nightclubs or flirting with girls or the girls themselves in the very first place. He hates loud music and dancing like there's no tomorrow. Dance for Sehun is something like a passion and used to express feelings and emotions. But how could he express his feelings for Luhan in this kind of place? But anyhow, he'll never do that. He knows his bestfriend better than anyone else and he's quite sure he'll just reject him. It's always better the way it is. Best friends.

 

A moment later, a pross approaches Luhan. She's wearing a red laced top matched with bright shorts and lust in her eyes. She starts smearing Luhan's face with kisses, while the latter enjoys the heat their bodies are sharing. Sehun knows their so-called com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter