Back to Normal

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One day, Sehun sent him a proposal message, and then the next day he did a drunk confession to him. Why did the proposal come first before the confession? It should be the other way around--okay, scratch that--because his main concern is--What the hell is happening to Oh Sehun? Luhan swears he's causing him massive headaches, and he is not amused to say the least. And now, he can't even see nor talk to his bestfriend for four days because he's always at Kai's apartment. He actually regrets letting Sehun to still be friends with his infected ex-bestfriend and with his gay friends. What if they are gradually changing his preference like what happened to Kai? What are they doing when they are hanging-out? Sehun once told him that term. What does he mean by hanging-out? Are they cross-dressing and putting make-ups on? Or Luhan is just being paranoid?

 

Sehun wants to see Luhan again, but in four days of going to Kai's place and back to his and Luhan's shared apartment after the incident, his eyes couldn't lay on him because his bestfriend always gets himself locked in his room. It’s always nearing midnight every time he comes home, so what should he expect?

He feels guilty for not accompanying Luhan, because he knows he is not the type to make friends with random people, so what was he doing these past few days? Maybe he’s going to the club every night? But what about during daylight? Perhaps he kept himself busy, but there's no fun in doing anything alone. At least, Sehun has Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun and sure, he really enjoys being with them, whilst Luhan is lonesome.

And he has to admit he misses Luhan. He wonders what he is doing every time he comes home. Is he sleeping the whole time, reading, showering, playing? He wants to peek at him inside his room but he can't. He wants to talk to him, but what would he say? Probably, he'd tell him he misses him so much, so scratch that. He won't disturb him anyhow.

He has said it all but his mind is killing him now. One quick glance on his bestfriend won't hurt, right? He just want to make sure he's alright. That's all.

So after so much gaping at the doorknob of his bestfriend's room, he turns it stealthily to avoid waking Luhan up, if ever he's asleep, and peeks inside. He dismisses the option of knocking and talking to him like usual, because he really doesn't know what to say except how he misses his company. Fortunately for him, his bestfriend is sleeping soundly under his bed covers, so Sehun walks furtively near to his bed to take a good look of him. He has told himself to just peek, but obviously he's not satisfied with that. He misses Luhan so badly to the point he regrets his decision to stay away from him for a while. He just can't face him knowing Luhan has little inklings about his feelings and he can't afford to lie at his face again and again, because it feels like he's betraying not just Luhan but himself. It's his fault in the very first place.

Luhan is facing his room's window, back facing the door so Sehun walks to the other side to adjust the thick blanket to cover Luhan's body up to his chin and perches himself down to the floor, hugging his knees to his chest while staring at Luhan's beauty. He is snoring softly, and Sehun adores the sound. His thin lips are slightly parted, and Sehun wonders how do they taste like, he tasted them once but and it was sweet with the mixture of liquor, but now, maybe they're sweeter. His lashes are fluttering against his pale skin and there's a light tinge of pink on his cheek. He notices his honey fringes that almost covers his brows and carefully fondles it away.

He stays on his spot for more than he is needed to. Sehun thinks of Luhan as the most expensive diamond in a museum, which he really wants to be his possession but will never be; why can he be just a cheapie bubble tea that he loves and all possible? He sighs and soon stands up to go to his room after muttering a good night to the dozing Luhan.

 

"Hey, Hun! Wake up!"

Sehun groans, someone is shaking his shoulders and the bubble tea in a giant cup he is holding is spilling to the table, down to his lap. What the--my bubble tea!

"Hun! Wake up! Don't sleep in. We have classes today!"

Classes? He lazily opens his eyes and greeted by his bestfriend's radiant smile. Sehun contemplates if he should go back to his giant bubble tea dream or kiss Luhan now--or rather obliges himself to wake up, because the second option won't do.

"I said wake up! Don't smile at me, idiot!"

Sehun whines and finally awakes--fully--after Luhan slaps his shoulder playfully with the spare pillow. He didn't realize he too, was smiling.

"Ye. Classes," Sehun mumbles and groggily goes to the shower room while Luhan paces down to the kitchen for their breakfast.

The taller almost forgets--okay, he forgot--that today is the start of another academic year. He is too engrossed with so many things lately, by the things, it means everything involving Luhan. But he has to start anew today. Since, Luhan woke him up, he considers it as a good sign. Maybe he already set aside their last encounter. Everything backs to normal and he is happier with that.

 

Luhan drives them both to the campus as usual. And Sehun really thinks it's a good sign. They talk with ease, they sing along with the music the radio plays and they grin and laugh together at their lame humors. Though, the way to school lasts for just ten minutes, Sehun thinks of it as one of the treasured ten minutes of his life. He sounds a bit cheesier, but it's Luhan, he can't help it.

 

First day means student orientation. Since they are already in their third year, they already memorize the university's co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter