Bid on Me

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The last time Sehun checked, they definitely are mature university students and not pupils in middle school who anticipates foundation days and cultural festivals to bring out the creative idiots out of them. Yet, here he is, clad in a baby pink and white plaid maid uniform with stockings and a pair of red doll shoes, serving double espressos and slices of strawberry shortcakes to their customers during the first day of the Dance and Music Departments foundation week.

He has grunted repeatedly to their class leader to why ‘Butler and Maid Café’ out of many ideas they laid, but Amber insisted that it’ll be fun and she’s so sure that they will be collecting the most funds; and she’s the type of a grown-up who still fond of childish stuff, Sehun concludes.

At least Kai is assigned to be their café’s mascot, neither a butler nor a maid.

That’s when Sehun deems everything is coming off his way.

The whole class is taking turns to take their one hour off by twos to fives. Kai takes off the bunny mascot and gives it to Amber. He denies Sehun his time to change, saying he’ll just consume a whole hour in the dressing room, which actually is true.

On their way to the cafeteria, they meet Jongdae and Baekhyun who are both looking pleasing in their suits. Sehun considers tugging Kai and hiding from the two but it’s too late because Baekhyun already saw them. Dayum.

“Kai!” Baekhyun shouts from about twenty meters away from them.

As soon as the four meet halfway, Jongdae laughs heartily. “And who is this pretty lady with you, Kai?” he mocks and Sehun feels the urge to smack him straight in the face.

“Kyungsoo might get jealous. Do you know that this guy is already taken, Miss?” Baekhyun added, and the three giggle.

Sehun is busy plotting the deaths of the three in his mind when he hears sound of shutters; Jongdae just took photos of him, and now sending them to their Kakao Talk group chat.

“Kill me now,” Sehun utters his thought out loud and the three just grin at him.

 

Once Sehun and Kai are back to their works, one of the butlers tells Sehun that there are two customers who are particularly requesting for his service. Apparently, he was expecting Luhan or Chanyeol or Minseok to be there, but to his surprise, he sees Tao with someone unfamiliar to him.

The moment Sehun approaches them to take their orders, the panda gets on his feet and hugs him ever so tightly. “I missed you, Sehunnie!”

Sehun hugs him back, smiling as he thinks this friend of his is still as clingy as ever; and his smile grows wider when the other guy who is seated with Tao is smiling at him as well.

He serves coffees for the two and takes the seat next to Tao.

“So when did you arrive?” Sehun starts.

“Just four hours ago. I came here first since I know you have classes today, and you know, you’re the first person I wanted to see,” he says with evident sincerity. “I guess it is the best timing, I like your get up.”

“I’m so glad that you’re back, too, Taozi,” he replies, completely ignoring the latter part.

“By the way, this is Kris, my boyfriend. He’s spending his vacation with me here,” Tao introduces the guy across them.

Boyfriend? Sehun isn’t oriented about this, and he didn’t even think of that possibility. Tao having a boyfriend seems out of the picture. But then, he admits the two make a pretty good couple.

“So, he’s the Kris that was written on your bubble tea cup?” he questions rhetorically.

Tao just nods and sips on his coffee, as if dodging any further questions from Kris.

“You do look good together,” Sehun says matter-of-factly.

“I know,” the panda says smugly and grins at his boyfriend. “So any update on yours and Luhan’s status? Did our mission bear any good fruit?”

The next thirty minutes is spent by Sehun telling to his newly arrived friend bits of information on how they get together now, and Tao is more than happy to hear them.

 

Their café closes at six in the evening, the exact time the concert of Music Department in the school’s gymnasium starts. Kai takes the fluffy mascot off of him, and throws them into the dressing room. He is in haste because Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter