Despair

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Being in this kind of relationship is odd, yet Luhan really enjoys it. He totally can get used to it. It's like as though they are breaking some rules and stuff but he considers outlawry as something you have to experience at least once in your lifetime, and on top of that, doing it with his most favorite person makes it even more amusing.

Two weeks have passed and their supposed multiple-date with their friends was postponed repeatedly due to their unakin schedules, albeit, they haven’t missed a single day without being all together.

Luhan and Sehun still keep their relationship from everyone but they’re both fine with it. Things are all going even, until a particular day.

 

“Is Luhan oppa really dating someone now?” a girl randomly asks to her friends, and it so happened that Jongdae and Baekhyun overhear it on their way back from their org meeting.

 

The two halt, wanting to hear more from the pile of girls.

 

“That’s what I’ve heard. And the weird thing is that the school kingka is not just dating some other girl, he’s dating a guy!” another girl exclaimed.

 

“What?! He’s actually gay? So, that’s why he’s rejecting all the girls who confessed to him huh,” retorts another girl.

 

“Someone from the other class said he saw him walking and holding hands with a guy, they entered a beanie shop, and they looked like they’re dating.”

 

“Didn’t he end up his friendship with Kai because he is gay, and now, Luhan himself is an actual homo? I don’t really get it.”

 

“But they’re back as friends now, maybe he’s guilty as he realized he’s a too,” a girl laughs and it seriously gets to Jongdae’s nerves, but Baekhyun is gripping on him trying to keep him from making a scene too early.

 

“Seriously, why do handsome guys are all getting out of their closet?”

 

“Absolutely, even my X-Men crush is reported as homo.”

“The world is so cruel!” other girl fusses while wiping her non-existent tears.

"The world is not cruel compared to your big, filthy mouth, lady," Jongdae finally butts in, sending deadly glares to the girls’ direction. He really can’t stand hearing more from the es. Listening to how they insult his friend literally hurts his ears and boils his blood; and gladly, Baekhyun doesn’t have any intentions to stop him this time.

The girls are rather shocked and speechless. They all just stare at Jongdae and swallow his every word.

 “What’s up with you spreading such rumors? And what’s the problem if Luhan is gay or what? It’s none of your business, anyway. And to be honest, it’s better to date a guy than girls like you. You all are such nuisance. Wasting your time talking about other’s lives instead of fixing your own. You should all get yourselves straight,” Jongdae hurls.

 

“Why? Do you know who’s the guy he’s dating? Are you that guy?” one of the girls replies trying to show that she’s not affected with his words.

 

“I’m not. And for pete’s sake, you shouldn’t pry about that. You aren’t even sure if he’s even dating. Hell.”

 

“Let’s go, Jongdae, we’re just wasting our precious time talking with these goofy girls,” Baekhyun snaps, as none from them got the nerves to answer back. He grips on Jongdae’s arms and they walk away.

 

 

The two contemplates whether to tell Luhan what they’ve heard or not. But it will get to him sooner though, so Jongdae just decides to do it.

 

 

 

“I want you to be honest with me, Luhan,” Jongdae says wanting to go straight to the point. “Are you in some kind of intimate and serious relationship right now?”

 

Luhan is quite flustered right after he heard those words. He can’t believe Jongdae invited him for a cup of coffee to ask that, well, inane question. And from his friend’s looks, he wants a serious and true answer, although Luhan won’t give in easily, just in case. “Are you trying to justify your nickname “troll” just now? Because you’re seriously making me laugh,” he forces a cackle that really sounds so awkward.

 

“Lu, I’m dead serious,” he gawks at him for a second and tries to expound. “Because Baekhyun and I heard some silly rumors from silly girls at school about you dating a guy, and I don’t think that would rise like that without any single root. I mean, maybe a part of that is true somehow, okay, excluding the guy part, because that’s one of the most impossible things in the world. You’re the kind of kingka who’ll make a girl think you’re dating her in one night, then break up the next day, but the rumors are, how do I say this, uh it’s not your style? Whatever. But if that is Sehun that you are dating, it will be the best thing you’ve ever done. But nah, scratch that. So, answer me. You’re becoming the hot topic of the campus, in a total different way this time,” he blurts in one blow, not letting the other guy to in until he finishes.

 

The older just scratches his head, feeling all busted. He has no words to say, seems like his mouth turns dry and he almost forgets that he knows how to speak.

 

“So, you are?” Jongdae snaps.

 

“I am what?” Luhan half-yells, and Jongdae shoots him a chilling look. “Okay. I am.”

 

“Please be specific.”

 

Luhan hates Jongdae for being fab at time like this. “Ye-Yes. I’m dating someone. But how did they know that? .”

 

“What? And who is this unlucky girl? Are you serious with her? Because if not, you better end that right now.”

 

“Sehun,” he murmurs. “I’m dating Sehun, Jongdae.”

 

“Sehun. Good riddance,” the younger sighs. “Wait. You mean your bestfriend Oh Sehun?” the other nods. “Oh my god.”

 

 

 

Much to their expectations, the next day seems just like another normal day. Their classes went smoothly and they are perfectly having their lunch at the moment on the same spot of the cafeteria.

 

Baekhyun confirms the rumor from Jongdae but they agree not to tell anyone because that’s what Luhan wants.

 

“So, have you heard about the hot Chinese guy that Junmyeon is dating?” Baekhyun asks no one in particular and chews his sandwich.

 

“I’ve seen him earlier today, he’s quite a hot guy, actually. His looks is like an innocent unicorn with rainbows surrounding him, yet when you look into his eyes, you can see that he has some hidden wildness inside him. Junmyeon definitely baited big fish,” Jongdae approves, Minseok side-eyes him, disliking his description.

 

“So, you think he’s more handsome and hotter than me?” Minseok pouts – one of Jongdae’s favorite things about his boyfriend.

 

“Yes, unfortunately,” the younger needs to be honest. “But you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter