Realization (?)

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour has passed but the awkwardness that floats around the living room makes it feels like eternity, at least on Luhan's part, because Jongdae, being a social butterfly that he is, talks incessantly about stuff that apparently, Luhan has no concern on. He is too preoccupied with his thoughts of Sehun and their situation to give him at least a bitsy of his attention. But then, Jongdae seems unaware that the other is uninterested. Until they hear a twitch from the front door's knob that slightly startles them, and both of them know who would it be.

Luhan waits if ever Jongdae wants to open the door for Minseok, but he just stares at him as if thinking the very same thing. So, he gets on his feet to the doorway and pulls open the door. Luhan smiles and tells him that someone is waiting for him inside. Minseok gives him a confused look, then paces pass through him. Luhan eventually follows suit.

He sees Jongdae looking up from his spot on the sofa and smiles at Minseok. Luhan can see clearly from his point that Minseok is surprised on his visit, and there is this sign of longing or whatever in both of their eyes that Luhan can't quite comprehend.  Minseok stands there for a minute or two then at some time later, he hauls their visitor up and envelopes him into a tight hug, as if they haven't seen each other for years.

Luhan conceives that he shouldn't have been seeing this reunion of them, so he covertly makes his way up to his room. Besides, he is beginning to cringe at the sight, he still has this adverse feeling toward the likes of them. Though he feels guilty and sorry, he can't just change that fact in a rush.

He doesn't know what to do inside his room though, and the boredom is surely killing his insides. Luhan gets his phone from the bedside table to play some random games online but it is no help.

When he is about to doze off, someone bangs on his room's doorframe. Without opening his eyes, he utters a "Come in", a bit louder on purpose to be heard by the one at the other side of the door.

Minseok does what he is told to with Jongdae in tow. Their hands are linking together as they approach Luhan. "Sorry, did we wake you up?"

He sits up on his bed and heeds at the two, he shakes his head and says it's alright. Then he waits for them to say whatever they need from him.

"Jongdae told me what happened earlier, and he's sorry. I'm sorry," he can see the sincerity on both of their faces and Luhan feels so uncanny.

"No, it really was nothing, don't worry," he says with a grin plastered on his face to assure them, especially Jongdae, and the two mimics him.

"I guess we need a formal introduction?" Minseok suggests, but the two aren't really into formality so they just let Minseok to introduce them and ends with a hand shake.

 

Sehun who keeps on glancing on his phone from time to time doesn't go unnoticed by Daeun and Kai. The latter decides to accompany him–much from Daeun's pleas–while Luhan still likes to play hide and seek with them.

He gets a hold on his phone and type a message for Luhan. He, at least, wants to know where he is. But the text he typed doesn't sound pleasing to him so he pressed the backspace and type another. He has so many things in his mind to say to his bestfriend but somehow, he can't put it into right words. He types something, erases it and repeats the cycle until he ends up sending a simple "Hi". He facepalms after pressing the send button, because what kind of message is that, but eventually gives in knowing Luhan might not be bothered to even reply to that.  He tosses his phone on the other side of the couch he is sitting on, and notices that his friends are staring at him–for who-knows-how-long–from across the seat.

Kai stands up and drags Sehun to the front door. He halts and passes him a piece of yellowish note. "You are lacking of supply, go unwind and buy those stuff written there."

Sehun's face is cluttered though, unable to think clearly, he obeys Kai and goes out of his hive.

He opts to walk rather than riding his car since there is a grocery just a few blocks away, quite convenient being in the city. He continues to walk as he reads the list of supplies–which are just basic kitchen needs–Kai gave to him.

Sehun continues to reread the note, mentally deciding what to get first later. He isn't looking on his way when he suddenly bumps his head into something hard, most likely, someone's back. He groans out of pain and utters an apology.

The guy turns around and glares at him, but when the other looks back at him, it gradually softens and turns into a grin. Sehun tilts h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter