Guests

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan makes sure his friends aren't home when he comes back. He paces straight to his room and randomly packs some stuff. He isn't sure what exactly he is doing but he is certain he can't face Sehun after everything that had happened. And by that, a place to stay in might be his top concern.

 

With so much faltering, he hesitantly press the button beside the not-so familiar door, getting antsy of what his friend's reaction would be. Minseok opens the door and is a bit surprised from Luhan's sudden appearance at his doorstep, albeit he welcomes him with open arms.

The honey-haired asks him if he can stay there for a few days, although reluctantly, Minseok concurs. He is living alone so there is no problem, except the soccer captain just new from one of his classmates that his friend is somewhat hostile with the likes of him.

"Luhan," Minseok can just opt not to tell him about his preference but he feels it is necessary. He has every right to know especially now that he will live with him. "I have something to tell you before anything else."

The mentioned guy looks up from the drink Minseok gave him, waiting for him to continue.

"You know–I didn't tend to lie to you, but I'm gay, Luhan. Sorry, I just know that you hate people like me but, swear, if I knew it earlier, I'd keep myself distant." He waits for him to run away or hit him then run away, but he keeps on staring at him, devoid of any emotion.

"Thank you," it takes time before Luhan finally speaks up.

"What?! Didn't you hear what I have said?! It isn't April fools!"

"Thank you for being an honest friend, Minseok," he means it.

Luhan, for some reason, accepts his friend for what he is. Perhaps, he is just too enwrapped with his situation to care about someone's preference, besides Minseok has always been a good friend and a brother to him since they met that he can't despise him. He doesn't feel betrayed now like when Kai confessed his gender.

"Don't worry, I don't have any interest on you. You're like a brother to me, rather a sister," the soccer captain giggles at his own quip as the other protests. "You look like a girl to me. Have you ever checked yourself in the mirror, you definitely have feminine features." Luhan rebuts that he is manly but Minseok ignores him and guffaws.

 

"Why do you hate homouals?" the captain suddenly asks. "Sorry, I'm just curious. You can give no answer if that's too private."

"No, it's okay," somehow, Luhan feels comfortable with him. "My mother's gay friend tried to molest me twice when I was a kid, that's why." Luhan cuts the story short, he doesn't want to remember those acrid memories anymore, and the other understands, and more than grateful that Luhan trusts him to even share this part of him.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Luhan smiles at him. "So, where's my room?"

 

He stirs on his bed once again, it's getting so late but Luhan can't even doze off. He checks his phone and sees couples of messages and missed calls from Sehun. He feels guilty for not informing him about his plan, so he replies a simple message telling he won't go home for a few days. He isn't expecting any response since it's already late and his bestfriend might be sleeping r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter